• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dumb Ass Talkin Again

this prc idiot must be some communist 太子党。his father confirm must be some corrupted high end offical.or else how can he afford to buy such a car?take note, the salary alone as a official not enough to tahan that car.

What if driver was keling?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: eat shit and die strategy towards life, retirement and longevity

aiyoh cutebayhunk when can we hear of your beautiful rhymes again. I know it's pretty tough to get all the words to rhyme at the end of every sentence so most ppl sacrifice the meaning of the entire poem just to get the last words to rhyme. You are a master at that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Another Fatal Accident At Bugis. Ferrari driver died!

Yes. Just someone trying to earn an honest living, going about his own business. 60% must be delighted now.

Yup i agree cos this accident involves politics cos if the 60% had voted for oppo somehow the taxi driver would have survived. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The english lost to the french during the battle of hastings.

actually the chinese border extend further north then the current independent mongolia border with russia. chinese founded many of the siberia cities and millions stayed there till Stalin era. But almost all were purged as stalin distrust the chinese.

if histroy can be use to define border, then everything east of the urals would have been belong to the chinese. So now any dispute of border between PRC and any other countries, no need to talk so much, just threaten can liao. just like what russians did during the 1700s.

My pt is why do you think ppl keep on harping on mongolia beating china only once a long long time ago but if you made a similar comparison and made a similar conclusion like the one i gave on the french beating the english ppl would vehemently disagree with you but on the mongolia vs china issue nope exact opposite.

Also explain on the ural mountains belonging to the chinese issue.