• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Felt bad for refusing to help aneh

Hi Joetys, What you did was Wrong. I don't think a good person would agree with what you did. He did noting to you. How would you feel if a White man did that to you or someone of another skin color did that to you or your family members because of the color of skin. Don't add more Hate to this world. Restore your faith in Humanity.

Go back and look at what that keling did. Telling someone without saying pls is like commanding him. Joetys isn't his slave nor servant he does not need to do anything for the neh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Official Euro 2012 Thread

well i think this match was a no brainer eh. Spain would have won but then again these past few days had a few unpredictable matches. The irish matches were a no brainer though.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

I'm afraid I did not actually say kill it. Really don't know if its dead or just went into suspended animation. Some people poke a chopstick into it to kill it I thought that its too violent so I simply cool it down then dismantle it.

Actually when you mentioned suspended animation i laughed. That's cos in those comics like the x-men when they wanted to mention one of their characters was in cold storage they put he is suspended animation. Like he's well not frozen but he's somehow alive but just not "active" like put into some sort of "dream" or "sleep" state to be stored for a long period of time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Two ‘talented’ aliens cannot do what our local can do

nice story but then again it's not going to change the situation at all. Expect more fts to work in sg.