• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat Old Fuck Sammo Hung not happy with people calling Jackie Chan old.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skip to main content
Toggle navigationThe New PaperSearch The New Paper

MOVIES

Sammo Hung slams comments on Jackie Chan’s ‘old’ appearance​

Sammo Hung slams comments on Jackie Chan’s ‘old’ appearance
Sammo Hung (left) defended Jackie Chan, saying what matters is staying healthy as one ages.PHOTOS: TVB ENTERTAINMENT NEWS/FACEBOOK, WEIBO
Lim Ruey Yan
Mar 18, 2024 05:18 pm

Hong Kong action star Sammo Hung has defended fellow artiste Jackie Chan after some netizens disparaged Chan’s appearance.
Recent photos of Chan, 69, sporting a head of white hair and white facial hair while attending an event in China had gone viral on Chinese social media, with some commenting that he looked visibily aged.
“Who doesn’t get old? What matters is staying healthy as one ages,” Hung, 72, said while attending the annual dinner and awards presentation held by the Hong Kong Film Directors’ Guild on March 15. “Why did these people speak so badly of him? They act as if they won’t get old.”
Hung appeared at the event with a walking stick and was accompanied by his wife, former Hong Kong actress Joyce Godenzi, 58.
The actor and stunt choreographer went for a knee operation in 2017 and has been seen using a wheelchair or walking stick.

“My wife does not allow me to eat too much,” he told the media about his diet. “I can still eat fatty food, but have to give up starch.”
Hong Kong singer Hacken Lee has recorded more than 60 studio albums and has received numerous prestigious awards.
MUSIC

Singer Hacken Lee to perform with orchestra on June 9

Mar 19, 2024

Related Stories​

Cantopop stars Charlene Choi, Gillian Chung and Joey Yung spotted filming show in Singapore

Tony Leung wins Best Actor at Hong Kong Film Directors’ Guild Awards

Actress Apple Chan announces engagement

Hung said he still feels pain in his legs and does not know whether he should exercise.
The God Of War (2017) actor was formerly one of the Seven Little Fortunes, a troupe comprising Hung, Chan, Corey Yuen, Yuen Wah and three others who went to a Peking Opera school. They later became action heavyweights in the Hong Kong film industry.
“I practised martial arts from the age of nine until I was in my 50s. Should I continue to exercise in my 70s?” he said. “The only exercise I do now is moving my lips to eat.”

HONG KONGCELEBRITIESAGEINGHEALTH AND WELL-BEING

TOP STORIES THIS MONTH​

Parklane Shopping Mall plagued with seedy businesses
SINGAPORE

Parklane Shopping Mall plagued with seedy businesses

Mar 15, 2024
Woman in Yishun balances dangerously on windowsill
SINGAPORE

Woman in Yishun balances dangerously on windowsill

Mar 12, 2024
Driver fails to stop at zebra crossing, hits cyclist
SINGAPORE

Driver fails to stop at zebra crossing, hits cyclist

Mar 12, 2024

Home
Published by SPH Media Limited, Co. Regn. No. 202120748H. Copyright © 2024 SPH Media Limited. All rights reserved.