• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was taking a dig at those ppl who claim to quit but come back and THAT useless mod come in to join in the discussion. maybe the topic strikes a chord.

Wimps are like that bro...a little dig hurts them so much their thin skin still feels the pain a long time. One word from me is enough to get it started and you will believe it when you see it happening.:rolleyes:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wimps are like that bro...a little dig hurts them so much their thin skin still feels the pain a long time. One word from me is enough to get it started and you will believe it when you see it happening.:rolleyes:

THAT useless mod,

until today u r still feeling the effects of THAT humble pie. so how your mod section? dying soon. spend more time there lah. you have great powerrrrsss u know. LOL :wink:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THAT useless mod,

until today u r still feeling the effects of THAT humble pie. so how your mod section? dying soon. spend more time there lah. you have great powerrrrsss u know. LOL :wink:

That section very well taken care of as well as this one too.:smile: Sam is pleased and so should you.:rolleyes:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
That section very well taken care of as well as this one too.:smile: Sam is pleased and so should you.:rolleyes:

you are doing hell of a job moderating/screening the vast amount of posts coming into the mod section. last 2 posts were 31/1. average post is like less than 5 per day. :biggrin: if you take out the posts done by you and the other loser mod, the stats will even be more :eek::*::rolleyes:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are doing hell of a job moderating/screening the vast amount of posts coming into the mod section. last 2 posts were 31/1. average post is like less than 5 per day. :biggrin: if you take out the posts done by you and the other loser mod, the stats will even be more :eek::*::rolleyes:

Thanks for the concern...appreciate it.:wink:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the concern...appreciate it.:wink:

you have mistaken. i am not the least concerned. :rolleyes: i am having a good laugh at the loser mods of that section. :biggrin:

best day of that section : 1st Feb 2012. number of post on 1st Feb : 0 :eek:

so far 2nd Feb still 0. LOL

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have mistaken. i am not the least concerned. :rolleyes: i am having a good laugh at the loser mods of that section. :biggrin:

best day of that section : 1st Feb 2012. number of post on 1st Feb : 0 :eek:

so far 2nd Feb still 0. LOL

So that equates to being a "mod loser?" It shows the simple-mindedness and lack of creativity of typical Singaporeans. This interest in how the Mod Section fares and having an orgasm viewing it makes you feel good?:biggrin:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that equates to being a "mod loser?" It shows the simple-mindedness and lack of creativity of typical Singaporeans. This interest in how the Mod Section fares and having an orgasm viewing it makes you feel good?:biggrin:

there are a lot more things that you have done to make you the loser mod. u definitely deserve this title.

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, I just want to thank everyone for making this a fun place for me. I am sad to say, I will be leaving and this is goodbye. You won't hear from me again as I am about to go offline. It is most likely I will not see you again, maybe never. I also would like to thank those who have given me points. To those infracted by me or angered by my posts, I would like to say please do not be upset as this is just a place to have fun and it is part and parcel of a no-holds-barred forum. To my good friends, you have my contact numbers to call me. Take care all of you.

My taxi is arriving soon to take me to Bedok Reservoir.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 gd example of loser mod behavior.

e8vg8y.jpg

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are a lot more things that you have done to make you the loser mod. u definitely deserve this title.

Sorry lag not as though this info is earth-shattering and as though your opinion means hell of a lot to anyone in SBF. You are not exactly anyone of any importance, but maybe you think you are.:rolleyes: So, you can take your opinion and shaft it in you know where.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry lag not as though this info is earth-shattering and as though your opinion means hell of a lot to anyone in SBF. You are not exactly anyone of any importance, but maybe you think you are.:rolleyes: So, you can take your opinion and shaft it in you know where.

exactly the same thing can be said about your mod status here. lol. everyday come here to abuse your 'power' huh. wanna give me infractions or not huh?

you can go take your opinion and shaft up your own arse. :wink:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly the same thing can be said about your mod status here. lol. everyday come here to abuse your 'power' huh. wanna give me infractions or not huh?

you can go take your opinion and shaft up your own arse. :wink:

No fear and no favours. I up you and I can also infract and you don't like it of course but the reasons are clear. Stalking, spamming and rudeness will get you infracted amongst others. Don't do those things and you are ok. Irene Yeoh and Ram seems to be your favourite targets and I am patient. Don't overstep is all I can say.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
No fear and no favours. I up you and I can also infract and you don't like it of course but the reasons are clear. Stalking, spamming and rudeness will get you infracted amongst others. Don't do those things and you are ok. Irene Yeoh and Ram seems to be your favourite targets and I am patient. Don't overstep is all I can say.

is that a threat? my favorite targets are lancheow lans. you are 1.

e8vg8y.jpg

tumblr_ltdpyubF4i1qepb90o1_500.gif

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats.:biggrin: So your will will be done as you so desire. Never say we Mods never help those who asked for it.:rolleyes:

lancheow mod i thought u were only suppose to guard the mod section as leongsam guard dog? here also u issue infraction.

:oIo::oIo: what a sissy. no wonder u say you are gone but come back again. once a lancheow mod, forever a lancheow mod. :wink:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lancheow mod i thought u were only suppose to guard the mod section as leongsam guard dog? here also u issue infraction.

:oIo::oIo: what a sissy. no wonder u say you are gone but come back again. once a lancheow mod, forever a lancheow mod. :wink:

Shows why you are pretty naive. The Mod Section does not belong to me so why you think that is puzzling.:eek:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shows why you are pretty naive. The Mod Section does not belong to me so why you think that is puzzling.:eek:

now trying to steer clear of your failed mod section. u were tasked by leongsam to run it. it is a complete failure. now trying to siam. pretty lame lah u. is this rude? more infractions?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now trying to steer clear of your failed mod section. u were tasked by leongsam to run it. it is a complete failure. now trying to siam. pretty lame lah u. is this rude? more infractions?

I call that response very weak but expected. I already promised you my replies will be sharp and will hurt. Guess you are feeling it, and I don't blame you for that.:wink: