• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Will Not Offer Any More Compensation, Will Fight PM LEE In Court

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It all hinges on if the law interprets "personal rights of an individual" as the right to say a pm misappropriated cpf funds belonging to people (criminal and corrupt)....without providing evidence.

Your law the way the Court interprets it now, will not hinge on anything, once the current gov gets voted out and the entire judiciary replaced.

Then you will know..as they say..'whose law is by whom'. LoL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wished that I have that Crystal ball to peer into the future.

i know someone right now have the same wish too and had wished he saw the present, which was the future then, about 1 week before he decided to sue somebody. LoL

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed with deep regret of many other issues not done properly.

You're one of those twits that views the world in black and white with no shades of grey in between.

Just because I think PM Lee has made a strategic error in dealing with this case in no way affects my undying support for the PAP.

In politics, nobody agrees 100% with ALL the policies of the party they support. There are many PAP policies I disagree with. However, that does not alter the fact that when it comes to party philosophy, they are in the right place on the political spectrum