• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng's father is being bullied?

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah tell me about it. I'm honestly at my wit's end trying to raise the spirits of this bunch of dispirited, unmotivated and pathetic segment of society that for some reason have decided to congregate in my forum.

Singapore is a fantastic place. There are opportunities galore for those who are enterprising. Having a market of 5.4 million at your doorstep is the wet dream of any motivated individual.

Boss, this one I have to agree with you!

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, you despise hawkers? You eat only at Ting Dai Fung, is it? Do you steal toothpicks too? Damn PAP.

LOL i have seen too many of his type. These people are VERY SORE that many uneducated 'idol-praying' hawkers could earn so much money and live in landed housing while highly educated debt slaves like him live in bitterness shouting 'LIFE IS NOT FAIR' everytime he orders a meal from a popular stall.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard the father's stall is in Ang Mo Kio but no other details.

36120.jpeg

https://www.facebook.com/abdul.s.harun/posts/10152197735059702

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
No I don't eat at Ting Dai Fung and I don't use toothpick, let alone steal them.

But if Roy's father was a 'better' breed, I am sure he will turn out to be a more successful person in his own life too.

You decide what life you want to have.

A comfortable one or a life of misery. LoL

Well, it just shows u are a miserable ignorant piece of dog shit. Years ago, I know hawkers that drove Mercedes Benz. They did not have to pay income tax, and their stalls were busy like hell. Long line ups, making money hand over fist, all cash business. If the person is good at what he does, and enjoys it, he is not a loser. U are.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, it just shows u are a miserable ignorant piece of dog shit. Years ago, I know hawkers that drove Mercedes Benz. They did not have to pay income tax, and their stalls were busy like hell. Long line ups, making money hand over fist, all cash business. If the person is good at what he does, and enjoys it, he is not a loser. U are.

Everybody have to pay their taxes to Ah Loong.

If these fucked up dishonest hawkers wants to go back to their old ways, they will pay more indeed.

I did not say Ah Roy father was 'that good' that he earns BIG TIME money.

A hawker who reads Cina newspaper and have a son who at 33 can only get a job like a health care coordinator (actually Roy's job is like a porter, he pushes drug addict, Aids infected ,TB infected patients here and there within the confines of the compound) in CDC are both confirmed to be..

LOSERS! LoL

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I don't eat at Ting Dai Fung and I don't use toothpick, let alone steal them.

But if Roy's father was a 'better' breed, I am sure he will turn out to be a more successful person in his own life too.

You decide what life you want to have.

A comfortable one or a life of misery. LoL

Roy Sr earns his money the hard way whereas PAP fucktards leech on taxes, GST, COE, fines n all easy non productive money

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If these fucked up dishonest hawkers wants to go back to their old ways, they will pay more indeed.

A hawker who reads Cina newspaper and have a son who at 33 can only get a job like a health care coordinator (actually Roy's job is like a porter, he pushes drug addict, Aids infected ,TB infected patients here and there within the confines of the compound) in CDC are both confirmed to be..

LOSERS! LoL

You couldn't help it can you?
Finally show your true colors.....
Well done....You are just like your vile pappy masters....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

LOSERS! LoL

U truly are a fucktard. back than, hawkers were legally exempt from paying taxes. I believe this is still the rule today. You are like that fucking bitch jesslyn tan, who made fun of the hawker on the MRT, saying he is poor. That's what you and Jesslyn have in common, you are both CUNTS.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You couldn't help it can you?
Finally show your true colors.....
Well done....You are just like your vile pappy masters....

Come on, I only telling the truth.

I have many Sinkie kaki who at 33 have (some married with kids , some not) ;

1. A private property that ..WOW
2. definitely a car or even two ( sounds like a certain Ass hole doc running for election..LoL).
3. have maids too.
4. some have 'knock out ' wives or if you rather call trophy wives
5. Definitely are not working in a job a at level equivalent to that of a 'health care co-ordinator'
6. If not because of their property purchase, their CPF have well have shot over the Min Sum.

and not to forget...Daddy definitely not a ..HAWKER lah

Now you say leh..

Compare to Ah Roy..same age leh

Can use the word ..LOSER

Or not? LoL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am receiving complaints about your spam and I'm getting a bit sick of it too. Please stop it or I will be forced to take action.

There is no need to post the same stuff over and over again in huge and colourful fonts. Summarise your curses in your signature and it will show in all your posts and that should be more than sufficient to get your message across.

well if his posts r not offensive as touted and permitted in your forum, then time to 拆招牌。to be come the sissy forum.