• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng ordered to pay S$150,000 in damages for defaming PM Lee

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have totally no respect for a prime minister and their judicial system for suing and awarding damage to a guy who speak up on CPF...

for this reason , i will ask foreign investor not to invest in sinkieland in years to come. Unless PAP is being voted out.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly, proving DEFAMATION alone is not sufficient enough, how did LHL prove that DAMAGE was done? Or for that matter: $150,000 worth of damage to his reputation even if he has any, isn't he known as the 'Mee Siam Mai Hum" CLOWN PRINCE etc?

Secondly, how would one with an allegedly DAMAGED reputation go on to win 70% mandate from the entire electorate with his clown face hanging from every lamp post on the entire island in GE2015?????? Till now, it has NOT been shown definitively how LHL's reputation has been IRREPARABLY DAMAGED or even self inflicted perhaps by his addiction to litigation?

Should there be a counter law to protect a peasant from harassment due to EXCESSIVE and ABUSE of the litigation process by the rich and powerful?

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have totally no respect for a prime minister and their judicial system for suing and awarding damage to a guy who speak up on CPF...

for this reason , i will ask foreign investor not to invest in sinkieland in years to come. Unless PAP is being voted out.

Jiu hu kia, then just fuck home to matland and show respect to your most honourable and honest PM Najib.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Firstly, proving DEFAMATION alone is not sufficient enough, how did LHL prove that DAMAGE was done? Or for that matter: $150,000 worth of damage to his reputation even if he has any, isn't he known as the 'Mee Siam Mai Hum" CLOWN PRINCE etc?

Secondly, how would one with an allegedly DAMAGED reputation go on to win 70% mandate from the entire electorate with his clown face hanging from every lamp post on the entire island in GE2015?????? Till now, it has NOT been shown definitively how LHL's reputation has been IRREPARABLY DAMAGED or even self inflicted perhaps by his addiction to litigation?

Should there be a counter law to protect a peasant from harassment due to EXCESSIVE and ABUSE of the litigation process by the rich and powerful?

You can be a lawyer to fight for roy.. Well put out points..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly, proving DEFAMATION alone is not sufficient enough, how did LHL prove that DAMAGE was done? Or for that matter: $150,000 worth of damage to his reputation even if he has any, isn't he known as the 'Mee Siam Mai Hum" CLOWN PRINCE etc? Secondly, how would one with an allegedly DAMAGED reputation go on to win 70% mandate from the entire electorate with his clown face hanging from every lamp post on the entire island in GE2015?????? Till now, it has NOT been shown definitively how LHL's reputation has been IRREPARABLY DAMAGED or even self inflicted perhaps by his addiction to litigation? Should there be a counter law to protect a peasant from harassment due to EXCESSIVE and ABUSE of the litigation process by the rich and powerful?

Are u a retard? If people can just anyhow talk nonsense and attack your integrity, u put that idiot down like a stray dog!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Roy should emigrate to Russia and try insulting Putin. 150,000 rubles would be cheaper.

nobody will insult an alpha male.. nobody will do that..

but for your useless gay ball-less pinky, all insult are totally justifiable.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've draw a picture of your father buttfucking you.

If I am a politician and the people I served did that, then I will do some self reflection on what did I do wrong while I serve the people, not going to court to sue that person who did the drawing.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are u a retard? If people can just anyhow talk nonsense and attack your integrity, u put that idiot down like a stray dog!

What integrity? If this case was before a British court, LHL would have to pay costs to Roy. Only in kangaroo court, could Pinky succeed.

Judge didn't took wholesale the argument made by bayi. Judge has no shame. When he tries to show his logic, it appears warped.

If LHL has guts, he can has his suit arbitrated in UK in the event of an appeal by Roy.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What integrity? If this case was before a British court, LHL would have to pay costs to Roy. Only in kangaroo court, could Pinky succeed.

Judge didn't took wholesale the argument made by bayi. Judge has no shame. When he tries to show his logic, it appears warped.

If LHL has guts, he can has his suit arbitrated in UK in the event of an appeal by Roy.

Nonsense. Singapore is a sovereign country. Why have a case heard outside of our jurisdiction? It is improper. Roy has insulted our sovereign and therefore has to pay the price. A low, low price, considering his low standing.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nonsense. Singapore is a sovereign country. Why have a case heard outside of our jurisdiction? It is improper. Roy has insulted our sovereign and therefore has to pay the price. A low, low price, considering his low standing.

Sovereign nation my foot. Which sovereign nation let foreigners trample them? Which sovereign nation will let another country send UNLIMITED people to work there?

If LHL's case is strong, then he should not be afraid to have it tried in a jurisdiction know for its judicial independence.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what about the prime minister of france who insulted our LKY?for calling our country a Marsilleus and our ex prime minister a silly insignificant nincompoop little man?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by charging fucktard Roy $150,000,CLown Lee is turning a molehill into a mountain.he has levied charges onto Roy that is 70 times more than his monthly wage,saying Roy is a superhuman ant capable of carrying 70 times his body weight.

comparatively,if Arse Loong were to be charged for the same charges of contempt,he should be fined 14 million,which is 70 times his monthly wage of 200,000 SGD.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

UNFORTUNATELY THE LAW DOES NOT REQUIRE PLAINTIFF TO PROVE DAMAGES.............IT IS assUMED
FUCKING FLAWED BUT PAP SEE NO REASON TO CHANGE