• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Road Rage ~ SJW 37 E

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jag gearbox borrowed from VW, and hops around lurching like a ZF jackass kangaroo when approaching traffic light, sometimes might stall, look at this video the gearbox lurch

http://www.thelurch.com/lurching_zf_transmission.htm

177k what a cheapskate Chow beng kia just like all typical chow subaru drivers met on the roads.

It is made by ZF, not VW. VW don't make transmissions, neither do the rest of the German carmakers, except Mercedes-Benz, who design, develop and manufacture their own transmissions (current 7-Gtronic, new 9 speed coming out).

ZF 6HP26 transmission
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The ZF 6HP26 was the first six-speed automatic transmission in a production passenger car. Released by ZF Friedrichshafen AG in 2000, it was manufactured by ZF Getriebe GmbH in Saarbrücken, Germany.

The ZF 6HP26 uses a Lepelletier epicyclic/planetary gearset, which can provide more gear ratios with significantly fewer components. This means the ZF 6HP26 is actually lighter than its 5-speed predecessors. It also has the capability to achieve torque converter lock-up on all six forward gears, and disengage it completely when at a standstill, dramatically closing the fuel efficiency gap between automatic and manual transmissions.

The ZF 6HP26 was first used by BMW in the 2001 E65 7 Series.

Normally reserved for high end luxury and sports cars, ZF has made the 6HP26 available to Hyundai for use on its 2009 V8 Hyundai Genesis.

While the ZF 6HP26 itself is rated for a maximum input torque of 600 newton metres (443 lbf·ft), sister products with different ratings exist in the form of the ZF 6HP19 (for use on the 2010-2012 3.8L V6 Hyundai Genesis Coupe) and ZF 6HP32. In addition to this, several versions of the ZF 6HP26 are available depending on application and brand: ZF 6HP26, ZF 6HP26A and ZF 6HP26X.

Gear ratios:
1 2 3 4 5 6 R final drive
4.17:1 2.34:1 1.52:1 1.14:1 0.87:1 0.69:1 3.40:1 2.81:1 (BMW 335d) / 3.65:1 (BMW X5 xDrive35d) / 3.46:1 (BMW non-diesel cars)
Contents

1 Applications
1.1 6HP26
1.2 6HP26A
2 See also
3 References

Applications
6HP26

Ford has developed their own version based off this exact platform called the 6r60 and 6r80. Therefore certain Ford vehicles will not be listed.*

Two-wheel drive version:

2001–2008 BMW E65/E66 7 Series
2002–2008 Jaguar S-Type
2003–present Jaguar XJ
2003–present BMW E63/E64 6 Series
2003–present Range Rover
2003-2012 Rolls-Royce Phantom (2003)
2007-present Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé
2004–2006 BMW E53 X5 V8
2003–present BMW E60 5 Series
2005–present BMW E90 3 Series
2005–present Land Rover Discovery
2005–present Ford Falcon (BF, FG)
2005–present Ford Territory (AWD Versions)
2005–2008 Lincoln Navigator
2006–present Range Rover Sport
2007–present BMW E70 X5
2003–present Jaguar XK8/XKR
2007–present Maserati Quattroporte
2008–present BMW F01/02 7 Series (except 760i/Li and Hybrid 7)
2008–2011 Kia Mohave
2009–present Hyundai Genesis V8 4.6L
2009–present Jaguar XF

6HP26A

Four-wheel drive version used in Audi, Volkswagen Passenger Cars and Bentley marques of the Volkswagen Group:

2002–present Volkswagen Phaeton (Typ 3D)
2003–2009 Audi A8 (D3, Typ 4E)
2003–present Bentley Continental GT
2005–present Bentley Continental Flying Spur
2006–present Audi S6 (C6, Typ 4F)
2008–2010 Audi RS6 (C6, Typ 4F)

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clementi central hdb car park always parked a rolls royce....car belongs to pawn shop owner.
Jags are no longer considered rich man's car in wealthy sinkieland.
Not a wise idea to show off wealth. Risk of parting with it very high. Got one saying 'Pig scare become fat, Man scare become famous.'

Suspect this guy is 'recently strike a fortune' type.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clementi central hdb car park always parked a rolls royce....car belongs to pawn shop owner.
Jags are no longer considered rich man's car in wealthy sinkieland.

stupid to buy jags here, bloody hell overpriced, cause partly by the 110% import tax and dealer jack up the price to make it exclusive. jags by malayan motors rite? that place chop its clients like cai tau.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not a wise idea to show off wealth. Risk of parting with it very high. Got one saying 'Pig scare become fat, Man scare become famous.'

Suspect this guy is 'recently strike a fortune' type.

with COE so high, most ppl go continetal. more range rover, beemer, audi and even Jeep on singapore road now. jap car hardly got ppl buy. no $$ pp buy korean or rebadged chevy.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
His "centrepoint" is amusing. If i am the one he scold i will lose control and... burst out laughing.
No offence but only lowly educated fucktards buy an Indian car which almost went bankrupt.

Last edited:

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
His "centrepoint" is amusing. If i am the one he scold i will lose control and... burst out laughing.
No offence but only lowly educated fucktards buy an Indian car which almost went bankrupt.

His low end jaguar breaks down frequently becoz of the borrowed VW dsg gearbox , he's a joke in a car. His head needs a software upgrade, just like most CHC false prophets

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not like that. Recently a mat moto banged into me . I was very nice to him and helped him up, stayed with him to steady him, even sent him to doctor.
We really can be nice.

Mat motor banged your backside and you kindly sent him to the doctor because he hurt his dick banging you many times..???? :eek: :eek: I agree.. You're very nice indeed.. :biggrin: :p :biggrin: