• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Road Rage ~ SJW 37 E

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is just a crude stinking chow ah beng with all his vulgarity, every word from his mouth is fifth with the "F)**&^%%"
he can't even speak properly!! The othe poor guy didn't even say a word or react to his mannerism!!

Shitty Jaguar driver just because he own one so what!!

I got fucking money. What do you want.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In all my years I thought centre point was the one in orchard....din know can be used interchangeably with birdie/middle finger.....活到老学到老。

The guy must be a lowly educated fucker who wanted to say point middle finger but instead said "centre point" lah.
He looks like someone who had make some money and wanted to show off so buy a Jag. If he is really rich, why stays in a HDB flat?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
typical rich towkay who has no "han yang".... its sad to see such people with no upbringing...

hi there

1. bro, rich towkay would not "lower" themselves to such extent hoh!
2. such specimen is so so.
3. honest, i would be pretty ashamed if it is my daddy-o!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are Sinkies so ugly?

hi there

1. sammy, it is a pity that you have always met many damn ugly sinkies & dafter sheep!
2. i am definitely not one of such specimens.
3. take a good look at my avatar!
4. in person, i am not far from it.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not like that. Recently a mat moto banged into me. I was very nice to him and helped him up, stayed with him to steady him, even sent him to doctor.
We really can be nice.

Anyway, this apek is really very funny. I would like to meet him in person one day. The guy who took the video was very cool.

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
"fcuk you ok! fcuk your cheebye! I got money what do you want!"

Si bei lao lan.
Got money also no need to lose his cool like that over such a small matter.

A friend ever shared with me a trick.
When ever some other driver make him angry, whether cut his queue or cut his lane etc, he will wave and smile at the driver while scolding out loud knnbccb bo nao biao kia or some other vulgar words. The other driver cannot hear him. The other driver sometimes smile back, sometimes even wave back making sorry gesture.

Last edited:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an unruly arsehole this driver is! WTF! He's trying to blardy show off his low-end Jaguar XF!

If he can afford to drive a Lamborghini or Ferrari, he would have killed the other driver.

[video=youtube;pxKzI_aWlOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxKzI_aWlOo&feature=related[/video]

You guys ain't seen really funny and hilarious incidents yet. Once, I saw a Chow Ah Beng sub-contractor park outside a Holland Road landed property. (Chow Ah Beng contractor was dressed in necktie collar, but still a Chow Ah Beng, very evident from the manner) The owner of the landed property returned from lunch in his Benz, and 'touched' the Chow Ah Beng's Honda Airwave bumper. Chow Ah Beng make a big fuss over his cheap car's bumper, threaten to call the Police, threaten to sue the landed property owner to bankruptcy. The stupid kid never know how to think: when the police arrive, which party are they going to ask: "What the hell are you doing in this neighbourhood?" :-)

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not like that. Recently a mat moto banged into me. I was very nice to him and helped him up, stayed with him to steady him, even sent him to doctor.
We really can be nice.

Anyway, this apek is really very funny. I would like to meet him in person one day. The guy who took the video was very cool.

Mat is ok.

But if u try that with china man, later he will accuse you of swerving into his lane and trying to murder him

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er.... Having a Hdb season parking disc don't mean he stay Hdb lah. Maybe a kopitaim owner. Just like having a condo token do not mean the driver stay in a condo.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er.... Having a Hdb season parking disc don't mean he stay Hdb lah. Maybe a kopitaim owner. Just like having a condo token do not mean the driver stay in a condo.

Clementi central hdb car park always parked a rolls royce....car belongs to pawn shop owner.
Jags are no longer considered rich man's car in wealthy sinkieland.

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clementi central hdb car park always parked a rolls royce....car belongs to pawn shop owner.
Jags are no longer considered rich man's car in wealthy sinkieland.

Jag gearbox borrowed from VW, and hops around lurching like a ZF jackass kangaroo when approaching traffic light, sometimes might stall, look at this video the gearbox lurch

http://www.thelurch.com/lurching_zf_transmission.htm

177k what a cheapskate Chow beng kia just like all typical chow subaru drivers met on the roads.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an unruly arsehole this driver is! WTF! He's trying to blardy show off his low-end Jaguar XF!

If he can afford to drive a Lamborghini or Ferrari, he would have killed the other driver.

[video=youtube;pxKzI_aWlOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxKzI_aWlOo&feature=related[/video]

That's only one side of the story. Singaporeans are almost always gentle and forgiving. It is possibe that the man must have been gravely provoked by the Malaysian.