• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rishi Sunak confirms he's ready to colonise the colonisers

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
who elected him again?

i don't recall the brits electing him.

is it the jews pulling the strings again?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cow has no credibility to lead the UK. Same goes for that big tits Truss.
The problems with Indian CEOs is that, no matter the organization did well or not during their stint, investors will uncover cans of worms after they leave.
anyway, liz is my type of office auntie

in-truss-we-trust-why-i-m-backing-liz-for-leader-1129427654841643009.webp

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problems with Indian CEOs is that, no matter the organization did well or not during their stint, investors will uncover cans of worms after they leave.
anyway, liz is my type of office auntie

in-truss-we-trust-why-i-m-backing-liz-for-leader-1129427654841643009.webp

I bet you can find similar women teaching the English language to locals, perhaps at the British Council.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet you can find similar women teaching the English language to locals, perhaps at the British Council.
I think British Council is over-rated. Went there to learn english when i was young, if anyone hopes to improve their PSLE or O Levels english grades through british council, they will still end up with C5 or C6.

C for Completely irrelevant.

the best gals-next-door in UK are from Wales and Scotland

B4BC167.jpg

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
more shit coming for UK if this ah neh is elected as PM. UK will be the next Sri Lanka.
He has to play his racial cards well .
Britain Has some 200 to 300 years supremacy. East India co. Establish in 1600.. n the British are not likely to hand this supremacy so soon .
Hope there will be no serous racial disturbance in the coming months .. otherwise he will be the next to topple together with the once mighty Pound. £…

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHA - good one

"
A snake can change its skin,
but it will always be a snake,
even after it has stopped hissing
and has slithered away

snake is a snake (always)
"

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps he conspired with the blackies to sabotage Lis Truss from within the cabinet. :biggrin:
Liz Truss was saboed by city of London financial people. Maybe because she had a African finance minister and Jeremy Hunt who lost to Boris for head of party as deputy finance minister.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is worrying.

Sunak cannot win in any real UK elections. He could drag UK into a major conflict to stay in power.
Both sides of the parliament are under the clutches of the deep state. The lobbist and funders. US same thing. No matter who you vote for, same policies remain.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Galloway Independent got more votes than conservatives labour and liberal Party put together in recent by election. This us the third force many voters are Clamouring for.
In the US, there is a movement, our country our choice. Possible third force in coming US election. free from big funders and lobbyists Influence.
Pull out from middle east including leaving israel all by themselves.
Leave Ukraine.
Put money in the US instead to the homeless and stop illegal crossing along Mexico border will be their priority.