• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rishi Sunak confirms he's ready to colonise the colonisers

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not about race. Rishi betrayed Boris earlier. If Rishi becomes the PM, UK is dying.
The old UK will die. Under the ashes, a new one will rise. Friendly to russia.two aircraft carriers to protect hong kong sovereignty.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old UK will die. Under the ashes, a new one will rise. Friendly to russia.two aircraft carriers to protect hong kong sovereignty.

How about this gal
PM4PM?

Penny-Mordaunt-MP-training-for-Splash.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
India going to celebrate like there's no tomorrow if this Mama is chosen as the new UK PM. My former British boss once told me the Indian Ah Nehs there are taking advantage of the UK's lax immigration laws. They would go there as tourists but in the end, many of them tend to overstay. The culprits are usually the north Indian Kelings.
No problems here. They can overstay as long as they want here in SG. :cool:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yingland deserves an Yindian PM...hopefully Biden bites the dust too and the Yindian VP takes over

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this butter chicken looks good!
can eat, don’t waste.
Of course you are another Cantonese chicken upping this post around me. Look at how disgusting you viciously attacked me abusing your moderator power while you were so kind and tolerant to those unprovoked disrespectful people that post HWZ links here. Pui!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just saw video on FB. As expected the Kelings of India are cheering this news as some sort of victory for India for all those years of being colonized by Great Britain.