• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rishi Sunak confirms he's ready to colonise the colonisers

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
World

Rishi Sunak confirms he is standing to become UK's next prime minister​

Rishi Sunak confirms he is standing to become UK's next prime minister
File photo of Rishi Sunak. (Photo: Reuters/Phil Noble)

23 Oct 2022 06:30PM (Updated: 23 Oct 2022 06:43PM)

LONDON: Britain's former finance minister Rishi Sunak confirmed on Sunday (Oct 23) he was standing to replace Liz Truss as prime minister.

"The United Kingdom is a great country but we face a profound economic crisis," he said on Twitter.

"That's why I am standing to be leader of the Conservative Party and your next prime minister."

Sunak was defeated by Truss in the race to replace Boris Johnson in September after losing an election held by members of the Conservative party across the country.

Even before declaring on Sunday, Sunak had received more support from Conservative lawmakers than his rivals - former defence minister Penny Mordaunt and Johnson, who is attempting a comeback.

Sunak quit Johnson's government in July, helping trigger a rebellion that bought him down.

"There will be integrity, professionalism and accountability at every level of the government I lead and I will work day in and day out to get the job done," he said in a statement.

"I am asking you for the opportunity to help fix our problems."

Source: Reuters/mi

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India going to celebrate like there's no tomorrow if this Mama is chosen as the new UK PM. My former British boss once told me the Indian Ah Nehs there are taking advantage of the UK's lax immigration laws. They would go there as tourists but in the end, many of them tend to overstay. The culprits are usually the north Indian Kelings.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was an analyst in investment banking then started working with HEDGE FUNDS
Then you know of his values...

I don't think any BRITISH would respect him as "INDIANS and DOGS were NOT even permitted to enter into certain restaurants during colony rule in India. They even displayed sign boards to stop them literally.

Attachments

• colony_law.jpg
    colony_law.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 79

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
INFOSYS is a piece of shit. They have no values and no ethics as they have destroyed the IT industry already.

ALL NATIONS are giving importance to Indian leadership which is a SIGN OF DESTRUCTION, you can expect a economy SHUT DOWN sooner ... it is not a joke, but I am serious

It is all because of breech of data privacy laws. All IT companies are extracting data from all companies and social media, and they are building a WORLD DATABASE, SG government is part of this.

If you hear SINGTEL data leaked and Carousell data leaked .... then Singaporeans can expect a China CCP man passing off as MOH officers, LTA and bank because phone numbers, DOB, NRIC email, details are leaked out

All over the world there is a huge cloud automation and digital transformation of infrastructure in large and SME enterprises, it is to collaborate data for the world database/

For Whom are they building the world database?? Anyone knows??

Yes AWS, Google, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft are all JEWISH collaborating together for a ONE FAMILY TO RUN THE WHOLE WORLD
Anyone knows who is running WORLD MONOPOLY business??

Any Government or any organization who sided with DEVIL to support monopoly of one family will be going bankrupt soon. I am ashamed of myself as SG is one among them. I have been fighting tooth and nail with devil on this. Devil is defeated as both dragon and devil are divided... cold war started in the spiritual realm. So, u can expect the CHAGE In SG politics, economy, law and order.

MALKE SINGAPORE GREAT AGAIN
SG Leaders are bleak ... as INDIANS from INDIA is running campaign for WAKEUPSINGAPRE...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest development

Boris Johnson has just declared he's out of the PM race
Boris didn't do a good job as PM. He was suppose to sign free trade deal with the US but was snubbed by Biden. Left alone and already estranged from the EU, its in deep trouble.
Only indians can save UK with free trade deal as similar deal with china is unlikely.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the whites accept a non white to be the prime minister..? The indian continent would be ecstatic

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will the whites accept a non white to be the prime minister..? The indian continent would be ecstatic
The Tories going to lose the next GE. The party is in a mess. I don't think many Brits actually fancy an Indian as their leader. He's a rich chap through his Indian born wife. Many Brits feel that he's out of touch with the common people. Many things on Rishi's plate. The need to boost the British economy, and mostly importantly handling the SNP who is hell bent on achieving Scottish independence from London.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Tories going to lose the next GE. The party is in a mess. I don't think many Brits actually fancy an Indian as their leader. He's a rich chap through his Indian born wife. Many Brits feel that he's out of touch with the common people. Many things on Rishi's plate. The need to boost the British economy, and mostly importantly handling the SNP who is hell bent on achieving Scottish independence from London.

I predict the monarchy will be abolished and Scotland becomes independent.