• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ris Low Claims She Score A1 In English & Communication In Her "O" Level

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
ris_low_claimed_she_scored_a1-thumbnail.jpg

Ris Low claims she scored A1 in English and Communication

Would you believe Ris Low really scored A1s for her English and Communications 'O' Levels? A STOMPer spotted this post she made on her Facebook page and wondered if she was telling the truth.

Here's what the STOMPer wrote in an email today (Sep 28):

"I have attached a screenshot of Ris Low's Facebook "Shout Out".

"In a rather old post by Ris Low on Sep 4 she said:

"'YA I SUCK IN ENGLISH AND I GOT A1 FOR MY ENGLISH O LEVEL AND A1 FOR MY COMMUNICATIONS. YES, I SUCK IN MY LANGUAGES. =)'

"Is this true? Or are the papers right? It was reported that this girl only got a B3 for her English 'O' Levels."

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh....

First it's credit card fraud .... now it's exam result fraud

When will she ever learn?

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
One can have A1 in english but when it comes to conversation , he may not be so effective due to various reasons viz; lack communication skills, confidence ,stammer etc. Also physical reason could be at work too , like if he is born with a short tongue , can often mispronounce but interpreted as bad english.

give her a break , look at her beautiful side ....her face etc .Honestly , if you are given a chance to meet her , will you grap the opportunity and even fall in love for her? I think her beautiful face will overwhelme all her weaknesses.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congenital LIAR. Easily passed on by the MIWs.

Risk Low: "If GARMENT can lie so often and get away, so can I".

Monkey see, monkey do.

You are right. She is a pathological liar. Such a pity.

Btw, do you remember the case about the NTU grad who stole branded handbags? In the news around 05/06...? Diagnosed as a "kleptomaniac" by shrinks. Trusted sources say she was also someone who couldn't stop telling lies.

These are people who need professional help.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
who bloody cares about her english...she sure looks delicious on the bed

ris_low_claimed_she_scored_a1-thumbnail.jpg

Ris Low claims she scored A1 in English and Communication

Would you believe Ris Low really scored A1s for her English and Communications 'O' Levels? A STOMPer spotted this post she made on her Facebook page and wondered if she was telling the truth.

Here's what the STOMPer wrote in an email today (Sep 28):

"I have attached a screenshot of Ris Low's Facebook "Shout Out".

"In a rather old post by Ris Low on Sep 4 she said:

"'YA I SUCK IN ENGLISH AND I GOT A1 FOR MY ENGLISH O LEVEL AND A1 FOR MY COMMUNICATIONS. YES, I SUCK IN MY LANGUAGES. =)'

"Is this true? Or are the papers right? It was reported that this girl only got a B3 for her English 'O' Levels."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh....

First it's credit card fraud .... now it's exam result fraud

When will she ever learn?

She sak...!!...sak eggs...!!:p she learnt from the best of the land...what to do, it already happened??, and she most likey got a Swiss Standard of Education too...

Now you see, or educational product?..like one writer to the Shitty times, say..."half a bucket of water" in English, in Manadarin, most likely in Malay, Tamil etc..

That is the general standard of our Educational system, and not to mention moral standard..

:mad:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
She sak...!!...sak eggs...!!:p she learnt from the best of the land...what to do, it already happened??, and she most likey got a Swiss Standard of Education too...

Now you see, or educational product?..like one writer to the Shitty times, say..."half a bucket of water" in English, in Manadarin, most likely in Malay, Tamil etc..

That is the general standard of our Educational system, and not to mention moral standard..

:mad:

"MORAL EDUCATION" starts with kindergarten here of the lightning type.

Other sources are our PROSTITUE news media with constant lies...like 'WORLD CLASS" this and that
,:oIo:

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a Stomper SPY in her Facebook account.

Someone should find and NAIL that bastard/bitch!!!

Last edited: