• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return of the fantasick 4

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

you enjoy having your karchng poked so shut the fuck up ... LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the F4 - THE FANTASICK 4

1. gaylord - the leader of the pack. a conniving PLASTICO lawyer with little or no biz dwelling under the refuge of a relative's firm

2. nerd - THE TORCH ON turdy nerd who is burning himself up with absurdities when blessed with a brilliant blain.

3. sotong aka ??aka??? - THE THING, ugly like fuck. only there to be cheated, leeched and exploited by the gang.

4. the bitchy slug - the invisible woman whose FLIRT & DESTROY and expert in sowing discord and instigation.once in a far away galaxy.......

well, before i could write this zany tale, i was already banned fr sbf kopitiam. worst, my world of leetahsar was obliterated.i hope i won't do the same mistake here. promise only to read and laugh and dun get urself agitated or angry.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho ho ho every one knows you're the lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

ho ho ho you pay bangalas to suck their lanjiaos ... LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
GUAVATREE THE NASTY SHAPESHIFTER FROM THE TURDY NERD IS FINALLY BANNED....

but do not be too complacent....he will be back! soon :biggrin: