• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo ser luck deletes comment of father sharing his 5 yr old daughter’s experience at

[h=1]TEO SER LUCK DELETES COMMENT OF FATHER SHARING HIS 5 YR OLD DAUGHTER’S EXPERIENCE AT HLP[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
5 Oct 2014 - 9:14pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Netizen Calvin Choo, who was at the YMCA event last Saturday, shared on Facebook that his comment on Minister Teo’s Facebook page was deleted.
Mr Choo had been sharing the experience that he and his 5 year old daughter had had at the event and asked why Minister Teo and his team did not do anything more at the actual event to prevent the confrontations which “scared” the special needs children on stage.

His comment did not contain any insensitive or inflammatory remarks and he had been sharing how his young daughter had felt during the event.

He did not make any personal attacks and was reasonable in his comments but it seem that even this was too harsh for Minister Teo to handle so he deleted the comment promptly.

Mr Choo was angry that his comment was deleted despite the fact that he was simply sharing his experience. He wrote about the fact that his comments were deleted and shared his comments again on his own facebook page:x
The picture above shows Mr Choo’s original comment on Minister Teo’s facebook page and here is another, very similar version, that he shared again on his own facebook page:

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Narelle and I were at Hong Lim Park on 27 Sep 2014. What shattered my heart was special needs children, the elderly and physically disadvantaged being used as human shield for the authorities against the protesters. Throughout time, conquerors and marauding hordes have used human shields as an effective siege tool, but mankind and history judge such atrocities harshly. I suppose this military tactic would have been covered in some basic courses at the Singapore Command and Staff College, from which the present government have drawn many of its general- and admiral-politicians.

Shame on the powers that be who allowed this to happen to the innocent, and double shame on those who orchestrated this for ulterior motives. No apologies will be forthcoming from the truly culpable, just as there were none from those who screamed, "Crucify him, crucify him!"

By the way, although at first she was intimidated by the confusing scene so we stayed close to the YMCA stage, Narelle eventually directed me to the protesters' mound and asked me to take her to Ms. Han Hui Hui. She wanted to say hello to the brave Jie Jie whose voice was already hoarse (from trying to make herself heard over the loud music from the YMCA event) and lend her some moral support. We stayed beyond the end of the YMCA event until the protest was over.
https://www.facebook.com/calvinchookw/posts/10204788640222575
It seems Minister Teo is only interested to hear the ‘”right” things and doesn’t want anyone else to share their side of the story.

This attitude is also apparent in the government’s recent action to ban Tan Pin Pin’s film “To Singapore, with Love”. PM Lee had explained that the exiles should not be allowed to share their side of the story. (PM Lee: Singaporeans must understand history, but not the version the exiles tell)

Do you want a government which is only interested to share their side of the story and blocks out all other contradictory stories?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Teo ser luck deletes comment of father sharing his 5 yr old daughter’s experience

As far as I'm concerned, the special needs children were never heckled. They've been used by politics. Period.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Teo ser luck deletes comment of father sharing his 5 yr old daughter’s experience

I'm sure this facebook poster is actually Han hui hui again

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was a trap set for brave and outspoken citizens.
Very cruel that they used innocent children as a tool.
Shame on them.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Teo Ser Luck: The children were my utmost concern. Max Hypocrisy?

Teo Ser Retard is not only not showing concern for the special needs kids during their performance, he and his group of retards are blocking the view of handicaps on wheelchair who are watching the performance............LOL, hypocrites!!

Screenshot_2014-09-28-16-47-261_zpsa2c13d9b.png

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was a trap set for brave and outspoken citizens.
Very cruel that they used innocent children as a tool.
Shame on them.
this is nothing.

wait till the white scums are really threatened

they will lock up true pink singaporeans to ensure nobody dares to show face anywhere near nomination centre. then they will declare 100% mandate.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Children with special needs are not easily frightened because they lack the ability to understand facial expression, tone etc. Their usual reaction to things they don't like is hysteria or aggression. They don't get frightened or understand threats, which can really drive the caregiver crazy.

I don't think these children understand much of what a performance is. These children usually have a minder - someone they adore and respect. So all the talks of these children getting frightened and their performance being ruin are really baffling. I am quite sure most of them are performing because their minders had asked them to. They are doing it just to please their minders. The minders' wishes are their desires. The minders want them to perform to prove that they have managed to teach them to perform like normal people. In the end, is such performance really of any good to the children? Or is it just to satisfy the ego and vanity of the adults. To put it crudely, such performance are like circus, with the trainers getting the applause at the expense of the performers.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gong cheebye ser luck behaving like an ostrich.
He thinks press delete button bo tai chee already.....
Even a retard I mean special needs person knows that is not possible....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

wait till they delete your CPF.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if he does not BUAT BODOH about it, he can say that his admin delted it

so if thats true, he can still ask the person to repost , since all the info is out there, OR he can reinstate the post with the screen shot

all easy to do
just ask his admin to do it

unless the admin has the final say and our esteem MP listens to the admin

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The poster obviously had expected his postings to be deleted, if not how come will take photo of it?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The poster obviously had expected his postings to be deleted, if not how come will take photo of it?

Ostriches are dumb and behavior easy to predict....
So what's your point?
Poster left his name and fb can be easily traced so I doubt he was lying.....
See Luck got no balls to handle the truth.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i saw... the poster was pinkie.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The intention of his actions are obvious.

Retards always ask the obvious.

Ostriches are dumb and behavior easy to predict....
So what's your point?
Poster left his name and fb can be easily traced so I doubt he was lying.....
See Luck got no balls to handle the truth.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Look At YMCA's Top Management And You Know Why YMCA Was Chosen For The HLP Saga

No wonder 杨寅 can print name card of SICC and claims to be one of them.

Why this kind of organisation have so many board of directors? Isn't it suppose to be a non profit organization? Where got so much money to support the gravy trains?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The intention of his actions are obvious.

Retards always ask the obvious.

If its so obvious then you are stating the obvious so obviously you are the RETARD

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shows that sillyduck is a ball-less farker, can never ever trust her