• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF Blogger (Roy Ngerng) receives harassment letter

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimesreview.com/2015/05/05/cpf-blogger-receives-harassment-letter/

[h=1]CPF Blogger receives harassment letter[/h]admin / 4 hours ago May 5, 2015

CPF Blogger Roy Ngerng posted on Facebook a harassment letter he received today.

Roy Ngerng however has no suspects in mind on who could be behind this. The CPF blogger gained international traction when he was sued for defamation by the Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong over his blog articles on the nation’s retirement system, the Central Provident Fund. In November 2014, the High Court ruled in the Prime Minister’s favour without a trial and found Roy Ngerng guilty of defamation with damages to be assessed.

Screenshot of Roy’s Facebook post

Under the Singapore’s latest anti-stalking legislation law enacted in 2015, anyone who send messages of malicious intent to cause distress and alarm shall be liable on conviction at a maximum fine of S$5,000.
Do you think sending threats to people who disagree with you is the way to progress for Singapore?

May 5, 2015 in Facebook, Featured. Tags: CPF, Roy, Threat

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guardian of the Galaxy says: May 5, 2015 at 12:31 pm
Tsk tsk tks… I seriously despise some fellow countrymen and women who couldn’t see the actual thing that is going on. There are so many hypocrites in Singapore. The society has becoming terrible these days. Just look at some ignorant people who can’t see the obvious. I think the PAP have successfully brainwashed many Singaporeans tricking into believing that whatever the government is doing are right. Saying yes to jailing an underage kid. So if the government going to suck all of your money and life savings, you idiots would just stand there and do nothing? You idiots won’t even let a kids having his/her freedom of speech? This is why Singaporean are rather a bunch of loser. I’m really pity to see my good friends acting like that way. They are becoming a bunch of hypocrites that doesn’t even show basic commonsense.
In the most recent news, netizens dug out a lot of those Foreign Talents for having fake degree and yet many companies are oblivious to it. While a true blue locals who went overseas and study in a totally legit university gets rejected by it. And I definitely suspect that hiring a locals are not really a priority since that the government encourage many companies can hire Foreign Talents due to cheaper to hire them.
Another incident that actually annoys me the most is the 2 PRC ladies that doesn’t even have basic courtesy. Even they did try to step on the police men and think that they are some kind of big shot. How on earth local people get treated lower than those foreigners? PRCs are notoriously known for being rude, inconsiderate, and think that they are higher than the rest of us locals. This is insane!
And to those of you who voted for the PAP, I seriously think that you guys are bunch of ignorant fools that would like to see the country gets controlled by the foreigners. As we can see right now, many big local companies like DBS bank have Foreigners working in the top/high ranking positions. And its an bloody Indian national. Do you like local companies to be run by foreigners like that? Think about it.
For those who think that Roy Ng is crazy or whatever, He is just trying to point out the obvious. The wrong doing of the government. The things that is making you average Joe felt like suffering in your own country which made by the ruling party. The PAP is a horrible party. In majority parts of the world, underage kids are not supposed to be bullied or get reprimanded that badly like in Singapore. I am ashamed of the law and justice system in Singapore. This is not even the basic of human rights as we speaks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a good sign. Even LKY in his bad thuggish days would never stoop so low. Lee Hsien Loong is genuinely scared shitless now.

The more you cling onto power, the more power shall slip through your fingers. In the end, you're the one who is going to get hurt. :cool: