• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Request for moderator to indicate reason for ban.

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun think its a good idea to ban those who are adding to your traffic, regardless of what kinds of nonsense they spew out.

They are active users and contributors and should be promoted to higher levels instead.

Those once in a while posters should be banned because they hardly contribute and they scold your mother and father.

A successful forum is when everybody participates and contributes. Not just take and take only.

Do you agree with my assessment? :biggrin:

Yes I agree with you. People who regularly and repeatedly disrupt despite warnings and those who do not contribute but cuss and swear should be given extended or even permanent bans but not people who hold different viewpoint or who are critical of your posts.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you would says such things since you are not their target and never will be. You are part of what may eventually become cronyism in this forum.

Frankly I wouldn't give a damn if I was targeted or not. The fact is I don't come in often and If I did it is always the same few fellows getting at each others throats and hence my conclusions on the guilty ones who ignited the firework.
I say it again, it's chicken or egg, the choice is yours.

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly I wouldn't give a damn if I was targeted or not. The fact is I don't come in often and If I did it is always the same few fellows getting at each others throats and hence my conclusions on the guilty ones who ignited the firework.
I say it again, it's chicken or egg, the choice is yours.

For me it doesnt matter that much too. I can live without this forum although it can be fun at times but the thing is if you want to smack someone who did something wrong then you have to apply the same to others too who did similar or worse stuff. You should not have double standards. Its about fairness and not about whether you want to come into the forum or not.
For some people like Tonychat and Jah_ Rastafar the forum may be their hobby so to deprive them with a lengthy or permanent ban is a telling blow.
Cleaning up the act in this forum is surely a good thing but it should be done fairly and properly otherwise new blood may not want to come in.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait for your flatmate, he gives the most reasonable posts amongst those who answer.

there are too many pussycocks in this forum attacking the pap from the cowardice and comfort of a keyboard. the real cocks need to stand up and whack these pussies jialat jialat.

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are too many pussycocks in this forum attacking the pap from the cowardice and comfort of a keyboard. the real cocks need to stand up and whack these pussies jialat jialat.

I'm not included in their number as you can see from my nick. I'm further down the food chain.

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess I'll have to go to some place in Chinatown where they have this kind of syrup with their shaved ice.

yes, this one. lagi shiok. :biggrin:

image.jpg

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is always both sides of a coin. I viewed deboner and gd doing their parts in eliminating the disturbances caused.
It is clearly a chicken or egg first situation here.

How you put it is so similar to how the 154th media would spin things around.

Trolling other members = eliminating disturbances?

Also why won't the person that is being "disturbed" speak up for himself and needs others namely clones to troll others?

Now onto the definition of being "disturbed" being called out for making up tall stories/factual inaccuracies isn't being disturbed. Hence the reason for the creation of this thread.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ort-lesson-on-how-to-be-a-Tua-Pau-Xian/page18

Also why aren't all the nicks in there banned? Obviously to hide the biasness and not to make it too obvious.

Anyway that thread is to showcase all the tall tales and inaccuracies being posted and there is nothing wrong in exposing them.

Let's assume i made some tale about meeting some Singapore tycoon and was called out on it or let's say i made a false statement like Lee Hsien Loong was from RI and got called out for this. Does the person that called me out need to get flamed/trolled/banned and must i flame/troll him back for calling me out on my mistakes and tall tales? That's what that thread is about and i see Jah has been calling out scroobal on his tall tales and many inaccuracies and insulting more qualified people than himself like Chris Kuan and yet somehow that is wrong for him to do that?

So in future if i make a tall tale or post something that is wrong/inaccurate and someone calls me out on it i have the right to "defend" myself by trolling that person with clones instead of simply admitting my mistake or at least attempting to clarify with the other party is that correct?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The feud between the banned and the Mod is likened to the tirade exchanges between LHL and CSJ.

LHL threw the salvo first with his comments on CSJ's character

“That is completely hypocritical. You get your guys to say all the bad things, you come along and you look magisterial, and benign and say, no you must not hit somebody, having called all your lieutenants to hit him as hard as they can. But unfortunately, it’s in character.”

Lee also questioned the character of SDP’s Secretary-General, making references to his coloured past and how he was quoted saying in an interview with Lianhe Wanbao that he is “not sorry” for what he has done.

In reply to Chee’s remarks that “even good people make mistakes”, Lee said:

“(Before) you can turn around and make good, you must first recognise that something has gone wrong, and that you have to put it right,”

“Character never changes, and of all people, Chee should know best,” Lee added, a narrative that PAP used repeatedly against Chee since last year’s General Election.

CSJ 's returned the insult using LWL to 'attack' LHL :

Up until tonight I have never, never brought up the issue of what (Mr Lee’s) sister, Dr Lee Wei Ling, said about him.”

“I had ample opportunity to attack on this but I did not. [ But Now is the time !] And it would have been a very potent attack, because this is not your political opponent saying it, it is your own flesh and blood,” said Dr Chee, referring to allegations that Dr Lee had made online last month.

“Now I want you all to imagine, if it had been my sister saying these things about me, what do you think would have happened? Do you think that the PAP would have gone to town with this?”

Added Dr Chee: “I bring up this incident because I want to show you that even though I had the perfect opportunity, I refrained from using Dr Lee Wei Ling's dispute with the brother. [Aha, I got it nailed ! Just can't resist it.] Because that's not the kind of the politics I want to engage in.

“And even though I did not attack Mr Lee, he has no hesitation in continuing to disparage me.”

Now, who should be banned? Your guess is as good as mine.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The problem is you don't see the deterioration of the forum over the years because it's so gradual. just like the hour hand of a clock, you can't see it moving. I'm considered a new bird in this forum, and even I can notice there's less troll/spamming during the delphi days (or perhaps delphi's "reply to thread" feature made spams less of a nuisance.)

The internet landscape for political discourse has changed drastically since 2011. Now, sinkies are even screwing PAP and opposition openly in facebook. If this forum wants to be competitive, it cannot be run like sintercom

In the end, we have to somehow make this place attractive to new regulars.

I have seen the deterioration since the 2006 election even before it moved to the vbulletin format. It was at its peak leading up to the 2006 election as it was one of the few places where people dared voice their opinions.

Nowadays people have no issues with fucking the PAP using their facebook accounts so this forum has ended up being a depository for all the loonies and those who for their own reasons still prefer to operate from the shadows.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you put it is so similar to how the 154th media would spin things around.

Trolling other members = eliminating disturbances?

Also why won't the person that is being "disturbed" speak up for himself and needs others namely clones to troll others?

Now onto the definition of being "disturbed" being called out for making up tall stories/factual inaccuracies isn't being disturbed. Hence the reason for the creation of this thread.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ort-lesson-on-how-to-be-a-Tua-Pau-Xian/page18

Also why aren't all the nicks in there banned? Obviously to hide the biasness and not to make it too obvious.

Anyway that thread is to showcase all the tall tales and inaccuracies being posted and there is nothing wrong in exposing them.

Let's assume i made some tale about meeting some Singapore tycoon and was called out on it or let's say i made a false statement like Lee Hsien Loong was from RI and got called out for this. Does the person that called me out need to get flamed/trolled/banned and must i flame/troll him back for calling me out on my mistakes and tall tales? That's what that thread is about and i see Jah has been calling out scroobal on his tall tales and many inaccuracies and insulting more qualified people than himself like Chris Kuan and yet somehow that is wrong for him to do that?

So in future if i make a tall tale or post something that is wrong/inaccurate and someone calls me out on it i have the right to "defend" myself by trolling that person with clones instead of simply admitting my mistake or at least attempting to clarify with the other party is that correct?

A couple or more of points........

Clones we cannot get rid off. But it can be clearly seen that clones come in because the main player behind them has reasons including cowardice not to post in his own nick.

In the early days after the migration from Delphi I had noticed the beginning of the gay gang flirtatious chattering among themselves. They were just noise, sometimes disruptive and irritating. I assumed they were just a squad of PAP IB.

The main gay actors on the stage are jw5 and alamaking. Froggy's permitted change of name from joety's showed the power of the gay gang since the anti homosexual revolutionaries followed scroobal into retreat.

And today's drama also showed that with so many costume and dress changes, jw5 forgot to put up an alibi to clear himself of being the clone master by making an appearance.

It's funny after Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar aka God Meng Seng aka 3WhiteTiger who called his own mother a laucheebye battles with his former friends had protracted through it's full course causing mayhem and disruption, we would see an equally long tuft war just because some monikers can't accept a little admonishment here and there and hold grudges till this day. jw5 is one fine example. As a matter of fact it resulted in them ganging up against scroobal despite their differences in online persona.

As for why the person who is the subject of all the attacks refusing to speak for himself, I tell you, jw5, it's because he believes in conducting himself with dignity whereas I believe in dig your mother puah cheebye!

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who can't see the difference between PAP and this forum. PAP tell you to get out of your birthplace if you don't like it. Here you are advised not to come in if you don't like it.