• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Request for moderator to indicate reason for ban.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have the administrators of this forum neither balls nor responsibility to account for banning me and finally unbanning me? Or perhaps you chaps are deaf or dumb? Come on why was I banned and the released?

I fucking deserve an answer!!!

It's all about character and past records, drifter idiot! If you deserve an answer, the poor chap who had to camp at japan airport deserves more from you!

Last edited:

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on I already went through this with you via PM. What exactly are you trying to do? It's already hard enough keeping this damned place going do don't make things even harder.

liar.jpg

You sure you went through pm? The very last pm was your advertising of the soccer forum

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come on I already went through this with you via PM. What exactly are you trying to do? It's already hard enough keeping this damned place going do don't make things even harder.

I am not making things difficult for you and I know you are not the one who ban me. So who ban me? and why ban me permanently? That's what I like to know. Your PM did not answer why I was banned or did I miss something? Anyway if you are not the one who ban me you don't have to answer me but you have the responsibility to ask whoever who banned me to come out to explain.