• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rejoice! Spore wins 2010 world table tennis women's team title

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why am I not proud or excited at all?

You think the PRCs stupid?

PRC1 to PRC2: "Singapore paying you girls alot of money to win this World Championship?"

PRC2: yes......we share?

PRC1: Ok done deal...we let you win....heehee screw the stupid SCUMs for money the same way they screw their own CITIZENs.

LUNG CHEOW THEY CAN BEAT CHINA OK. FOR THOSE THAT REALLY BELIEVE THIS VICTORY IS FOR REAL, DREAM ON.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw the closing ceremony. The whole "Singapore team" looks very arkward standing next to their "sisters" who came in second. They either kept their mouth shut or pretend to mumbur along with the national anthem.

On closer look, it looks like they are dreaming.........probably thinking of how much their bonus will be.......

I had the Singapore flag over my shoulders and tears were welling in my eyes..........I will hang the flag outside my apartment to tell all my PRC neighbours that we are the champions and I will start playing ping pong starting tomorrow......

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
111nm.jpg

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
yr description fit that fucking ROC snooker champ cuesports almost imported ! I am also against that.

I don't see the ping pong gals gtting filthy rich & they worked really hard.

Practise judgment & don't over-generalise.

I dislike lee bee wah jamban woman too.

But i recognize a credible achievement when I see one.
I'm a table tennis fan and i dont feel any joy at all. Remove the monetary rewards im dead sure they wouldnt even bother to look in our direction. Work hard my foot!

This win is a blsseing in disguse. This should wake china up. The thought of one of these PRC mercenaries winning an olympic singles and walking away with $1mil is revolting.

Give me Pat Kim and Koh Li Ping anytime!

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't get too excited for this match has been fixed for Sinchiapore to win so that
the players can share the price money (paid by Sillypore) with the China team.

It's a win win situation al all.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical reactions in this forum.

Won : L J talks a lot.

Lose : C B talks a lot.

Never a moment of gratification. How sad and pathetic.

Anyway, congrats on the Team B beating Team A.
This will make accession into China proper as her southern most province a lot easier.
Maybe Singapore will be renamed New Hainan. Hahhaa....:biggrin:

metadata

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair the ping pong girls work their ass off to achieve this glory.

Ping pong is a split seconds game where you need thousands of practice to perfect your
reaction, just like martial art you have nanosecond to decide how to counter attack.

China has strict policy that top elite national team players cannot be brought over by any other countries, so what singapore can get is the outcast players, B-Team? not a chance, china did not even consider them as reserve's reserve.

I believe the girls' mind are more on revenge and making a statement than the bonus.
saudi and uae boast the richest reward for soccer team and did they make it to the world cup?

As for all of you old uncle sweating and wearing just ur underwear in front of the computer with a fan blowing over ur bald head typing all those sarcastic remarks, did you talk the talk and walk the walk? How many of you do encourage your children to commit their career in sport? If not how are you expecting singapore to produce a local champion?

Any of you think ping pong is easy I welcome you to challenge me, I promise I will not make any attacking smash, and you can smash all you want, all my points win will be from your mistake, anyone?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
710x.jpg

ingapore's women's team wave flowers during a medals ceremony at the 2010 World Team Table Tennis Championships in Moscow on May 30, 2010.​

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any of you think ping pong is easy I welcome you to challenge me, I promise I will not make any attacking smash, and you can smash all you want, all my points win will be from your mistake, anyone?

Did this came from your PAP textbook? Any FThrash being offered that kind of money will of course do their best. And when you reply to any clone of the OA, you must be prepared to face the consequences. :biggrin:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

810x.jpg

Singapore's women team holds a trophy during a medals ceremony at the 2010 World Team Table Tennis Championships in Moscow on May 30, 2010​

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To thoroughly 'integrate' them, I will provide further 'national service' & go woo Joy Feng Tian Wei.

I will marry her, let her have my kids & thoroughly domesticate her to use lah, leh, knn, nbcb etc.

Then she become true Sinkie citizen - happy ?

I like her spirit, her spunk, her courage & filial piety. Some more she is humble unassuming not like peacock Li Jia Wei. It would be an achievement to TAME her.

I swear I am doing this for our nation, not for her $ :cool:

As for Wang Yue Gu, er.... sorry, NS also tak boleh tahan for this one, any takers ..... no fish shrimp also can ? remember she got $ you know & hungry for love .... Sinkie romeo, GO INTEGRATE THEM ! :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh, now I understand why that time that ministar say Goal 2010...we will have a team in World Cup 2010...he meant table tennis lah not soccer, so, you bunch of people better retract your snide remarks k...

we won the World Cup liao...ho ho albeit its table tennis.

but hor, i don't feel happy- its china who won not singapore...who in the team is singapore? none.

everyone of them is China, its like sparring between team-mates of the national team...big fuck. yah sure, everyone put in their effort and train hard, who don't? i am sure each of them regardless China, germany or russia all train hard.

Happy? No, who gives a fuck. You spend money to import talent...no difference to hiring meceneries.

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ping pong is a split seconds game where you need thousands of practice to perfect your
reaction, just like martial art you have nanosecond to decide how to counter attack.

China has strict policy that top elite national team players cannot be brought over by any other countries, so what singapore can get is the outcast players, B-Team? not a chance, china did not even consider them as reserve's reserve.

I believe the girls' mind are more on revenge and making a statement than the bonus.
saudi and uae boast the richest reward for soccer team and did they make it to the world cup?

As for all of you old uncle sweating and wearing just ur underwear in front of the computer with a fan blowing over ur bald head typing all those sarcastic remarks, did you talk the talk and walk the walk? How many of you do encourage your children to commit their career in sport? If not how are you expecting singapore to produce a local champion?

Weel said. Thanks for the insightful post.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

===

well, no body discounts the hard work that these girls and all athletes put in, practice makes perfect, holds true for all sports.

what i find disgusting is the notion and belief that in order to pursue success, we can always "buy" success - by importing talents - be it rejects or pass by from the other countries, get them to don our uniform and play. Whats wrong if we don't do well in table tennis? Whats wrong if we play badly so long we tried? Just because China is strong in table tennis, we Singapore must also be strong and at all costs, die die to win a medal, regardless at what lengths?

So what if we win now win the WC? How is this success gonna cascade downwards to groom young players? Our first FT player for table tennis, is Jin Jun Hong. Did she manage to groom younger singaporean player who now plays for the team? No. Instead, they brought in these 4 girls from China and get them to play for Singapore.

Though the rules forbid them from possibly representing another country - thereby forbidding them to leave because of money, we spent money to "import" them. Why not spend the money as well to properly shake up the table tennis structure to have an established system to groom and identify young players from start?

The thing don't stop there, you have to make sports a viable business and trade - people don't play full time in Singapore simply because it does not earn enough. Looking at it, I would also not encourage my children to do sports full time because an injury can ruin your career and without a backup, you are gone. Few years down the road, no one give a fuck if you are the ex-world champion.

Contrast this with the system that other countries have, they have well setup system that ensure that playing professional sport is a viable career - they have leagues, teams that play competitively. Singapore, no. And looking the hoo-has recently with STTA, I can only shake my head in dismay. First and for most, why the fuck have a MP in charge of the association? What is her purpose and function?

There are plenty of countries who don't have a strong sports culture but they are strong in other fields. its not wrong to aspire to be good in sports - but do it ground up and setup the infrastructure properly.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are plenty of countries who don't have a strong sports culture but they are strong in other fields. its not wrong to aspire to be good in sports - but do it ground up and setup the infrastructure properly.

Many, many Sporeans are leaving. For many this victory is a PAP affair & not something that directly or indirectly affects them.

Who can blame them :confused: Other gov'ts take care of their citizens where else in Spore its about what you can do for the PAP.