• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reason Why Singaporeans are Angry

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi mr tracytan866, why your posts always one liners, really sub standard, pappies ib type of response? Ooops! Don't tell me our mr tracytan is a pappies running doggy. Unfortunately, many already see you this fake cheebye pappies ib pattern. Hehehe., show some substance leh . U want limpeh to register a suzietan866 or lindachan966 to reposts all your craps ???

There is something female about tracytan, characteristically birdie.
The threads runs into hundreds of postings. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i used a fishing rod to catch trout at Karri Valley
Of course, fake vagina fish. Real vagina wait for fake vagina to bring fish back.

Hello hello. Pappies ib standard really new low. Remember, don't be to quick to respond hor. Other wise your fake vagina very fast kena exposed

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, different people choose to stay or migrate for different reasons.

But as Singaporeans, we must make sure, to the best of our ability, that the pap does not mismanage SG for its own selfish gain

You can never guarantee that. Humans have character flaws, and human change over time.
But Singapore do not have the mechanism to check the power of PAP. Lee Kuan Yew destroyed all that to make himself all powerful. And a frail Lee himself say so about freak election results.

Singapore is ripe for people power. Wait longer and Singaporeans have became a minority. This is the strategy of a dictator to hold on to power.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can never guarantee that. Humans have character flaws, and human change over time.
But Singapore do not have the mechanism to check the power of PAP. Lee Kuan Yew destroyed all that to make himself all powerful. And a frail Lee himself say so about freak election results.

Singapore is ripe for people power. Wait longer and Singaporeans have became a minority. This is the strategy of a dictator to hold on to power.

You are absolutely right.

I hope Singaporeans can regain power from the pap soon

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are absolutely right.

I hope Singaporeans can regain power from the pap soon

another one liner from our mister tracytan? Why mr tracytan insist on posting one liners in kopitiam instead of political folders? England no good izzit?

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll let her be the judge of that.

You have to fight him for her or fight her for him? That's tough. Better come back to Peesai, your chances would be better.:biggrin:

Cheers!

Maori women find fat lumps of smelly turd attractive so I guess they find me ugly.

6815655609_057a551b38.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, not literally, but, it is certainly a technique that involves more skill, technique and involvement compared to the baited techniques. Would like to give it a try. Other forms kinda too boring, throw in the line, and "wait" for the fish to strike.

Cheers!

Fly-fishing is the only way to fish trout.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, not literally, but, it is certainly a technique that involves more skill, technique and involvement compared to the baited techniques. Would like to give it a try. Other forms kinda too boring, throw in the line, and "wait" for the fish to strike.

Cheers!

as a first timer, I joined my friend and just cast a line from the balcony of Karri Valley and waited for the fish to bite. no fanciful and professional stuff like fly-fishing.

we enjoyed fishing simply by waiting and being together and soaking in the tranquility of the resort.

The best and most enjoyable things in life are normally free.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it is within my ability, I suppose I should. I would if I could.

Cheers!

That's great to know. You sound like a compassionate guy who empathises with those who are suffering.

it's the lack of compassion that alienates the pap

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never been a keen angler, or angler, to simplify the subject. The times in my past where I joined my friends out fishing always degenerated into a gambling or drinking session. Maybe because it was to kill time wating for the fish to bit. From the looks of it, fly-fishing involves more activity and ya got to "spot" the fish. It is not a passive activity. Well, I may take it up.

Cheers!

as a first timer, I joined my friend and just cast a line from the balcony of Karri Valley and waited for the fish to bite. no fanciful and professional stuff like fly-fishing.

we enjoyed fishing simply by waiting and being together and soaking in the tranquility of the resort.

The best and most enjoyable things in life are normally free.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they are in trouble because of:

1. anger against pap continues unabated.
2. many things are falling apart and will get worse eg MRT breakdowns, shortage of beds, telco problems, etc
3. will world economy get worse
4. will SG plunge into recession in 2015
5. if LKY passes away, will there be a PAP split
6. is it better to have GE in 2014 and lose some GRCs, extend their rule until 2019 or risk being kicked out in 2016.
7. there are some lame ducks in the cabinet and amongst the MPs. It is time to kick out some liabilities

but yet again, the Registers revision could just be a routine revision.

whatever it is, the APs have to ram up its presence and influence

Will Wong Kan Seng lose his golden car park??