• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE 2011- 1st Annual Appraisal of PAP MPs by SBF

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's conduct our own tongue-in-cheek Annual Appraisal of PAP MPs. This is timely as it's 1yr since the PAP MPs were elected in GE 2011. We can call this the 1st Annual Appraisal of GE 2011 PAP MPs

I will start:

Excellent Performer
1. TCJ
2. Denise Phua

Very Good Performer
1. CCS
2. Heng Swee Kiat
3. Lily Neo
4. Lawrence Wong
5. GKY

Good Performer
1. TCH
2. Tharman
3. LHK
4. LTY
5. TPL
6. KBW

Average Performer
1. LHL
2. VB
3. BYK
4. YI
5. Lee Yi Shyan
6. Cedric Foo
7. FMH

Poor Performer
1. LSS
2. LKY
3. GCT

From the above, looks like many of the new MPs are doing well...TCJ, CCS, HSK, LW

Surprisingly, TPL is doing ok too!!!

If more people agree with me, looks like LSS, GCT and LKY will be booted out in the next GE...we have five years to confirm!!

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG has a big problem. The excellent and very good performers are led by D and C graders!!!

The Lions are led by donkeys! That's not the way it shd be if we want excellence. It's better for a bunch of donkeys to be led by a lion than for a pride of lions to be led by a donkey.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's conduct our own tongue-in-cheek Annual Appraisal of PAP MPs. This is timely as it's 1yr since the PAP MPs were elected in GE 2011. We can call this the 1st Annual Appraisal of GE 2011 PAP MPs

I will start:

Excellent Performer
1. TCJ
2. Denise Phua

Very Good Performer
1. CCS
2. Heng Swee Kiat
3. Lily Neo
4. Lawrence Wong
5. GKY

Good Performer
1. TCH
2. Tharman
3. LHK
4. LTY
5. TPL
6. KBW

Average Performer
1. LHL
2. VB
3. BYK
4. YI
5. Lee Yi Shyan
6. Cedric Foo
7. FMH

Poor Performer
1. LSS
2. LKY
3. GCT

From the above, looks like many of the new MPs are doing well...TCJ, CCS, HSK, LW

If more people agree with me, looks like LSS, GCT and LKY will be booted out in the next GE...we have five years to confirm!!

good summary. I too think LHL is a D performer!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the 1st year's appraisal, looks like the leading contenders for PM after LHL are TCJ and CCS!!!

Looks like TCH and Tharman are not so good performers too. They will perpetuate PAP's bad policies. Singapore needs new guys with new ideas to bring SG forward

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG has a big problem. The excellent and very good performers are led by D and C graders!!!

The Lions are led by donkeys! That's not the way it shd be if we want excellence. It's better for a bunch of donkeys to be led by a lion than for a pride of lions to be led by a donkey.

Looks like SG has to really look at whether we need to limit the terms of the PM..

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will start:

Excellent Performer
1. TCJ
2. Denise Phua

Very Good Performer
1. CCS
2. Heng Swee Kiat
3. Lily Neo
4. Lawrence Wong
5. GKY

Good Performer
1. TCH
2. Tharman
3. LHK
4. LTY
5. TPL
6. KBW

Average Performer
1. LHL
2. VB
3. BYK
4. YI
5. Lee Yi Shyan
6. Cedric Foo
7. FMH

Poor Performer
1. LSS
2. LKY
3. GCT

Maybe someone can assess all the 80+ pap MPs

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excellent Performer
Very Good Performer
Good Performer

Average Performer
Poor Performer

You didn't state the definition of the above are birds of the same feathers of varying degree. Those who crows the loudest are the excellent performer and those who hide in the shadow are the poor performers.