• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth has passed away

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well it has happened, he is gone and we will all have to move on fromhere.

His clones also gone liao

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would like to remember Ramseth as a happy-go-lucky, free-spirited chap.

He was not highly educated by any measure, but he was more well travelled, interacted with peoples of all walks of life, and more worldly-wise than most people I have ever met.

He had his quirks, his oddities, his idiosyncrasies, but those never got in the way of his friendships, most of which lasted up to the very day of his demise.

Had luck dealt him a better hand in life, I'm sure he would have gone on to accomplish much. But he made do with whatever life threw at him, and he did it with a grace that I admire.

Ramseth did as much for the Worker's Party as any active member and his political wit was unmatched in SBF.

Rest in peace, Ramseth.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's almost 11. I guess no chance for me to go offer an incense liao.

Rest well bro Ramseth. We might bicker in cyberspace but you will be missed.

Last edited:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
t
I guess, you never learn your lessons hard enough! Good luck to you!

Goh Meng Seng

Mr Goh

With due respect, I never believe in you.
For sure, you will never get my vote.
Between a Pap candidate and other Opposition candidate, I will vote Oppo.
BUT BETWEEN PAP AND YOU, i will definitely vote PAP.

I guess you come across as a person that cannot be trusted, lacks integrity and a opportunist.
No matter how i dislike Chan Chun Sing, I think he is definitely have more morals than u!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, out of respect for the departed, let's keep personal feuds out of this thread ok?

GMS's post about Ramseth's character reveals more about himself than Ramseth....

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
t

Mr Goh

With due respect, I never believe in you.
For sure, you will never get my vote.
Between a Pap candidate and other Opposition candidate, I will vote Oppo.
BUT BETWEEN PAP AND YOU, i will definitely vote PAP.

I guess you come across as a person that cannot be trusted, lacks integrity and a opportunist.
No matter how i dislike Chan Chun Sing, I think he is definitely have more morals than u!

It just shows that he Goh Meng Seng is a pathetic loser in POLITICS ....Let's ignore him...Don't waste our energy :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one ailment that is hard for people to recover from as it calls for a lifestyle change. He is a gregarious chap and his friends and contacts tend to revolve around it. They seldom ever get drunk and therefore the upper limits are not there to correct the behaviour. The liver then starts to go. Interestingly they would have done more and seen more and enjoyed life much more than their peers because of the lifestyle.

Many of you wonder why Vincent is dead.

For the benefits of the living, I would use his death as a caution to those who abuse their own body by taking in too much alcohol. Due to his drinking habits, he basically lost his whole liver. Liver failure is the main cause of his death.

I remembered the very first time I met him, I notice his yellowish eyes and I caution him about his liver. But he has just brushed it aside. Everybody will always think that such unfortunate things won't fall upon themesleves, but karma dictates, not mortal like us can control.

Karma is real, you will reap what you sow. May he RIP.

Goh Meng Seng

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to remember Ramseth as a happy-go-lucky, free-spirited chap.

He was not highly educated by any measure, but he was more well travelled, interacted with peoples of all walks of life, and more worldly-wise than most people I have ever met.

He had his quirks, his oddities, his idiosyncrasies, but those never got in the way of his friendships, most of which lasted up to the very day of his demise.

Had luck dealt him a better hand in life, I'm sure he would have gone on to accomplish much. But he made do with whatever life threw at him, and he did it with a grace that I admire.

Ramseth did as much for the Worker's Party as any active member and his political wit was unmatched in SBF.

Rest in peace, Ramseth.

Well said! Ram could certainly cut to the heart of the matter and capture the political realities on the ground. For that reason many of us could relate to him. But for those individuals and groups on the margins of those political realities, they were unwilling to accept his opinion that the cause they espoused was not viable.

We need more people to call it as they see it, and not call it as they would like it to be.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
7f9e9b4djw1dy8hbzxvzjj.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS does have some leeway as both Ramseth and him go a long way. Together with Perspective and Lockeliberal the 4 made SBF from the Dekphi days a more exciting place. They brought in a whole bunch of people who were keen to understand the local politics, the grassroots activities and the challenges that faced them. It did help shape this forum.