• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth has passed away

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder if his pai kia buddies will be there.

Should have some 'white' and some 'black' paying their last respect to Ah Ram tonight.

"White' because he was a makan pau previously. He mentioned Goh Tat Boon as his sq mate in PA. Tat Boon is now Head Investigation at Bedok Police.

Ah Ram claimed Or Puay Khiang was his uncle. Or Puay old timer from Sar Ji.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully people whom he claimed to have beaten up don't show up to make trouble. Off the top of the mind, there were a few Swenson staff whom were beaten over melting ice cream.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his wake isn't held at his home. Is there a reason why ppl don't hold wakes at their homes or at the void decks? Sorry dunno much about funerals.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should have some 'white' and some 'black' paying their last respect to Ah Ram tonight.

"White' because he was a makan pau previously. He mentioned Goh Tat Boon as his sq mate in PA. Tat Boon is now Head Investigation at Bedok Police.

Ah Ram claimed Or Puay Khiang was his uncle. Or Puay old timer from Sar Ji.

Will you be going down? You know the ppl he knows too.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Many of you may only see the "good" side of him but he has done quite quite a number of things on the dark side unknown to many. This is the main reason why I was very angry with him after I have found out his devilish acts. Vincent Sear is MORE than Mischievous but I have forgiven him.

May he RIP.

Goh Meng Seng

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his wake isn't held at his home. Is there a reason why ppl don't hold wakes at their homes or at the void decks? Sorry dunno much about funerals.

Bro, only one night so more convenient to have it at parlour. No need tio run all over to settle logistics matters.

Some also choose parlour so no need to 'tong mair'. Having it at void deck means manpower needed after visiting hours.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, only one night so more convenient to have it at parlour. No need tio run all over to settle logistics matters.

Some also choose parlour so no need to 'tong mair'. Having it at void deck means manpower needed after visiting hours.

ah yes that's right but the way his wake is held and the amount of time there is makes me feel that ram didn't have close family members to look after his wake but then again he's young and has no adult children or any kids to help in his wake while those ppl that have ppl looking after their wake and held for a few days are usually old ppl 70s upwards with many children and grandchildren that want to pay respects.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah yes that's right but the way his wake is held and the amount of time there is makes me feel that ram didn't have close family members to look after his wake but then again he's young and has no adult children or any kids to help in his wake while those ppl that have ppl looking after their wake and held for a few days are usually old ppl 70s upwards with many children and grandchildren that want to pay respects.

Yes, you are right. Older chaps in their 70s onwards usually 5 days. Some even 7 days, espeically for those who may have children from overseas. I hardly come across those with 3 days.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
may he RIP...

i'd like to add... sometimes, some things that one did is not intentional, somehow, this bad act that you mention is molded in a person's character, not his fault, it's the environment he grew up in that may be the cause.

Many of you may only see the "good" side of him but he has done quite quite a number of things on the dark side unknown to many. This is the main reason why I was very angry with him after I have found out his devilish acts. Vincent Sear is MORE than Mischievous but I have forgiven him.

May he RIP.

Goh Meng Seng

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Ramseth,

I had always enjoyed reading your threads and other contributions to the SBF.

I had always thought that you were still a young man but your demise is certainly untimely.

I am shocked over your passage. I am sure all those who admired you truly feel the same.

Life is unpredictable. It is beyond anyone's control.

When the time comes, we have to exit.

RIP my dear Friend. May you always be remembered forever.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Willl UY Come Too ?

Many of you may only see the "good" side of him but he has done quite quite a number of things on the dark side unknown to many.

May he RIP.

Goh Meng Seng

What did he do ? He plunged his dagger on your back ? :eek:

Will UY make an effort to attend the wake too ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May he RIP.

Goh Meng Seng

Dark side meaning cannot see sunlight type? If so, how did you find out? He confided in you?

I am not being mischievous but just curious because my own 'dark side' will not be revealed to anyone.