• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth has passed away

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The passing of a Pharaoh...

Ramseth is one whom never feared meeting his maker
he seldom gave up and had always been a fighter
his journey with us in sammyboy is now over
i'm sure he would be missed in our daily banter

RIP, bro, RIP...

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS does have some leeway as both Ramseth and him go a long way. Together with Perspective and Lockeliberal the 4 made SBF from the Dekphi days a more exciting place. They brought in a whole bunch of people who were keen to understand the local politics, the grassroots activities and the challenges that faced them. It did help shape this forum.

Well that was past history....And our GMS has CHANGED to a different person ever since the defeat of the last election !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I heard from a group of friends tonight. Was very sad cos I'm still waiting for the drink I never have with Ramseth that he told me one day will happen in Bangkok.

Three cheers to you Ramseth. Journey mercy to you my James Bond

[video=youtube;k5JkHBC5lDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5JkHBC5lDs[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey guys, it's really bad for a person to keep on kicking an enemy who had already fallen on the ground.

And I've never seen or heard of any human who will continue to kick a dead enemy. I've only heard of animals devouring the dead.

Well done GMS.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the 6 time i heard he is dead, why should i believe in the 6th declaration of decrease than the first?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys, it's really bad for a person to keep on kicking an enemy who had already fallen on the ground.

And I've never seen or heard of any human who will continue to kick a dead enemy. I've only heard of animals devouring the dead.

Well done GMS.

I agree. Months from now if one wants to reflect on someone who has just passed on then that is a different matter. But it is very distasteful to attack an opponent just hours after his demise, and one simply just does not do it. This is a simple rule that is observed by virtually all cultures.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of you wonder why Vincent is dead.

For the benefits of the living, I would use his death as a caution to those who abuse their own body by taking in too much alcohol. Due to his drinking habits, he basically lost his whole liver. Liver failure is the main cause of his death.

I remembered the very first time I met him, I notice his yellowish eyes and I caution him about his liver. But he has just brushed it aside. Everybody will always think that such unfortunate things won't fall upon themesleves, but karma dictates, not mortal like us can control.

Karma is real, you will reap what you sow. May he RIP.

Goh Meng Seng

So the cause of his death was due to liver failure cos of alcohol poisoning?

I know you're hiding something and actually not being truthful why would you say it's his karma if his death is simply due to liver failure cos of too much drinking.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. Months from now if one wants to reflect on someone who has just passed on then that is a different matter. But it is very distasteful to attack an opponent just hours after his demise, and one simply just does not do it. This is a simple rule that is observed by virtually all cultures.

I wonder if LTB is rejoicing or not. Cruxx was hoping he would be dead if the other thread.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS does have some leeway as both Ramseth and him go a long way. Together with Perspective and Lockeliberal the 4 made SBF from the Dekphi days a more exciting place. They brought in a whole bunch of people who were keen to understand the local politics, the grassroots activities and the challenges that faced them. It did help shape this forum.

Which is why I am not responding to him, as much as I don't agree this is the right time for all this.

The famous 4 together with many others helped make SBF the premier site where reporters from the brothel go to for the latest scoops and quotes.

Ramseth contributed by simply being himself and speaking his mind.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You still don't get.

You don't understand why Scroobal says I am hopelessly clean, do you? You should be mindful of your own deeds instead.

Goh Meng Seng

Hopelessly clean may also mean hopelessly NAIVE! Hopelessly clean, that's why you keep losing? I suppose you took scroobal's comment as a compliment.

Not to worry about me bro. My own deeds pale in comparison to yours.

You are not attending the wake?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cirrhosis Is An Irreversible Result Of ...

So the cause of his death was due to liver failure cos of alcohol poisoning?

I know you're hiding something and actually not being truthful why would you say it's his karma if his death is simply due to liver failure cos of too much drinking.

Probably what he did in the past as a traitor (as PAP's lackey) ? My guess here. I'm not sure about the authenticity of his 'accusation'. The liver was poisoned and it became scarred. A large scarred liver is not a very functional organ. Administering of steroids can also destroy a liver if you aren't careful. Have to see a doctor just to make sure the liver is okay or within safe limits.

8849.jpg

Cirrhosis is an irreversible result of various disorders that damage liver cells over time. Eventually, damage becomes so extensive that the normal structure of the liver is distorted and its function is impaired.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Cirrhosis Is An Irreversible Result Of ...

Probably what he did in the past as a traitor (as PAP's lackey) ? My guess here. I'm not sure about the authenticity of his 'accusation'. The liver was poisoned and it became scarred. A large scarred liver is not a very functional organ. Administering of steroids can also destroy a liver if you aren't careful. Have to see a doctor just to make sure the liver is okay or within safe limits.

Cirrhosis is an irreversible result of various disorders that damage liver cells over time. Eventually, damage becomes so extensive that the normal structure of the liver is distorted and its function is impaired.

I believe there's more to this than just liver failure or maybe gms is just talking crap about karma and shit cos there's no karma involved if you are a heavy drinker, heavy smoker or indulge in an unhealthy lifestyle getting an illness that can kill is pretty much guaranteed.