• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth has passed away

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Living Thing Is Not The Work Of Error

Life is unpredictable. It is beyond anyone's control.

When the time comes, we have to exit.

Actually, it is predictable lah. When you grow old, many of your systems start to give you amber lights. One red light is a disaster.

When you buy a TV set, you will have to anticipate that it will also become old, unreliable and undesirable (ugly because of age) too. Death comes to it too after more than 5 to 8 years (lousy TVs need not apply here). Nothing last forever. :(

So, like I have said before, a living thing cannot be the result of randomness or error or an accident. :cool:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramesh

See you guys in hell!!!

Ramesh ?

Ramesh is a common name in India and Nepal as well as other parts of the world where Hindu are living.
The Sanskrit meaning of words Ramesh is Ruler of Rama.

Ramesh is a Hindu name, from Sanskrit rameša ‘lord (or husband) of Rama’, an epithet of the god Vishnu. Rama is Vishnu’s wife.

In other words, Ramesh Means "ruler of Rama", derived from Sanskrit रमा (Rama), a name of Lakshmi (wife of the god Vishnu), combined with ईश (isha) "ruler". This is one of the names of the Hindu god Vishnu.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The only sure way for your dark secrets not to be known by others, is either to be dead or don't ever do it. If you did it, it is just a matter of time people will know.

Goh Meng Seng

Dark side meaning cannot see sunlight type? If so, how did you find out? He confided in you?

I am not being mischievous but just curious because my own 'dark side' will not be revealed to anyone.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Many of you wonder why Vincent is dead.

For the benefits of the living, I would use his death as a caution to those who abuse their own body by taking in too much alcohol. Due to his drinking habits, he basically lost his whole liver. Liver failure is the main cause of his death.

I remembered the very first time I met him, I notice his yellowish eyes and I caution him about his liver. But he has just brushed it aside. Everybody will always think that such unfortunate things won't fall upon themesleves, but karma dictates, not mortal like us can control.

Karma is real, you will reap what you sow. May he RIP.

Goh Meng Seng

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, meng seng,

please excuse me, i know we may have just spoken virtually on the internet, what you just said really piss me off and not by you! but just being reminded of how some pap fuckers screw me really badly before. there are many things they did to me, why are they not known to outside world(or the ignorant chose to ignore) until i spilled the beans, please...until today, they are still jabbing me from behind. knn, tell me what did i do to deserve such kind of treatment, just because they are lky's lackeys, they are entitled to mess up people's life!

The only sure way for your dark secrets not to be known by others, is either to be dead or don't ever do it. If you did it, it is just a matter of time people will know.

Goh Meng Seng

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of you may only see the "good" side of him but he has done quite quite a number of things on the dark side unknown to many. This is the main reason why I was very angry with him after I have found out his devilish acts. Vincent Sear is MORE than Mischievous but I have forgiven him.

May he RIP.

Goh Meng Seng

There is NO need to further post negative news on a dead person. Respect the dead.

Keep this type of information for yourself.

RIP Ramseth...

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I don't need to spill the beans. He is dead, let him RIP. For those who are alive and think they can get away from their dark deeds, they should think again.

Goh Meng Seng

Looks like GMS may just spill the beans on what Ramseth did. This also shows us what type of person GMS is.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still don't get.

You don't understand why Scroobal says I am hopelessly clean, do you? You should be mindful of your own deeds instead.

Goh Meng Seng

You are so FREE huh ? Go and do some better stuff rather than wasting time giving SHITTY Advice. And also MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong !

why are they not known to outside world(or the ignorant chose to ignore) until i spilled the beans, please...until today, they are still jabbing me from behind. knn, tell me what did i do to deserve such kind of treatment, just because they are lky's lackeys, they are entitled to mess up people's life!

Karma cannot exist without the interference of a deity or god. If God is pleased with LKY and Kim Jong Il, what can I do ? When I knew His preferences, the two equations intersect at a point called "monarchy". And together with the 3rd equation, that was the time I understood His will. As long as I'm alive, 我就会拿多条罪状弹劾李家皇朝。Politics exist there. But, it is not going to be easy to charge them. He will keep using the same scripture to refute my claims.

If an old man does a wrong thing, we being juniors cannot scold them. Is this fair ? :rolleyes:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of you may only see the "good" side of him but he has done quite quite a number of things on the dark side unknown to many. This is the main reason why I was very angry with him after I have found out his devilish acts. Vincent Sear is MORE than Mischievous but I have forgiven him.

May he RIP.

Goh Meng Seng

Care to share the bad things about him?

So that we may see the true picture?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Of course, you should be another one who should be mindful of your own deeds as well.

Goh Meng Seng

You are so FREE huh ? Go and do some better stuff rather than wasting time giving SHITTY Advice. And also MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Last edited:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, you should another one who should be mindful of your own deeds as well.

Goh Meng Seng

Same goes to you. Karma will come back to you ! Don't forget you have cause NSP staff, volunteers and your family members EMOTIONAL STRESS !

What a great Failure Sec-General you are ! SHAME ON YOU !

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I guess, you never learn your lessons hard enough! Good luck to you!

Goh Meng Seng

Same goes to you. Karma will come back to you ! Don't forget you have cause NSP staff, volunteers and your family members EMOTIONAL STRESS !

What a great Failure Sec-General you are ! SHAME ON YOU !

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng
Fuck Off! You full of shit.

Yeah, whole universe only you the smartest, the cleanest and cleverest lah, the rest will repent.

(Now, can one of the kind bros with infraction power give me an infraction for this?)

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Be more specific . What lessons ? I am NOT from any political party and i don't talk arrogant.

Well,

Firstly, the truth fact is you have NOT won a single seats. You have WASTED NSP RESOURCES !

Secondly you challenge MAH B T openly but he did not accept. And yet your team still lost ! What is there to say ?

You have been talking alot of SHIT . I strongly believe not many people are interested listening to your words especially you RUN LIKE A DOG.

Admitting defeat in politics it just shows you are another PATHETIC LOSER !

Don't just hiding behind your laptop and talk big.

Come again 2016 and prove to us ! Trash the PAP like there is NO tomorrow !

Edit = Prove to your brother David that you can succeed !

UNLESS you wanna become LOSER Forever ! Then good luck to your futher endeavor !

Last edited: