• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raising of A&E Fees Blamed On Abuse By People. True Reason behind It.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dont waste emo on this guy ....he is not worth it. Dont let this take up too much of your thoughts ....just take him as he comes or when he spews his rubbish again. I would prefer to ignore him from now on because i think he thrives on this attention...sort of gets his weekly fix from being the star here. Disregarding him could be the best solution.

the crass vulgar one is the real one, this one now is fake.

only he-knows-all manipulative bully is real and manipulative all the time.

kopiauntie

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of the above is able to fuck the brain juice out of kopisai like kopiauntie. :biggrin:

Talking about me ? :confused:

I heard there was a big squabble last night. Went into the chat room but no happening. So, any happening tonite ? If no happening, I'll go Dynasty Classic visit my PRC mei meis ........ miss them :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sawadee kap kopiuncle,If u had a fishbone stuck in the throat,u can see your GP who will use a long pincer to pick up the fishbone.If not,have to go to hospital for x-ray and other medical treatments.Yes,always remind my friends,fish nice to eat but don't talk too much when eat fish,be careful of fishbones.:biggrin:

i agree. fish bone is a very tricky thing. so please be careful when you are consuming fish - especially the steamed ones.:smile:

jw5

Loyal
Heard business not that good for them recently. Kindly convey my regards to Johnny Quek. Been a long time since I visited. Place too posh for an old ah beng like me.

Pension must spend wisely, it comes from public money after all.

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree. fish bone is a very tricky thing. so please be careful when you are consuming fish - especially the steamed ones.:smile:

I went to a neighbourhood clinic at 10pm once to remove a fish bone. It cost $92 for the treatment, but I must say the money was well spent. unless you had one throbbing in your throat, you can't imagine the pain and irritation it can cause. I was thankful to the GP for his skill. and he look impressed with himself too. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok,ok, I understand that now. Will try to behave better online.

you're talented with poetry. craft a memorable one so we can use it for our signatures (like overthecounter has done) and it can serve as a reminder and warning for newbies and oldies alike. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went to a neighbourhood clinic at 10pm once to remove a fish bone. It cost $92 for the treatment, but I must say the money was well spent. unless you had one throbbing in your throat, you can't imagine the pain and irritation it can cause. I was thankful to the GP for his skill. and he look impressed with himself too. :biggrin:

i swallowed soft bread in whole slices to push a stuck fishbone down. there was the risk of choking, but something had to be done.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i swallowed soft bread in whole slices to push a stuck fishbone down. there was the risk of choking, but something had to be done.

very dangerous. used to do that in the past. but not now.
suspected any fish bone in your throat, better go see a doctor and get it checked.
if there is a visible fish bone, the doctor will remove it.
if the doctor cannot see and cannot remove it, you will be refered to the hospital for further attention.
fish bones are dangerous...also chicken bones too!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is too small for me. However, I can hardly blame the PAP for that. They have done their best given the circumstances. No other political party could have come anywhere close.

But we pay them millions for extraordinary results! If they were collecting $250k compensation, which is still high by Western standard, we have one less reason to complain.