• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raising of A&E Fees Blamed On Abuse By People. True Reason behind It.

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have the misfortune of ending up at an A&E in OZ or NZ, you'll be wishing you were back in Singapore.

When I broke my ankle a few years ago, I got to the A&E at Middlemore Hospital at 7 PM. I was not attended to till 5:30 AM the next day.

Count your blessings. You don't know how lucky you are being a Singaporean till you are stuck in some other God foresaken place where PAP efficiency does not exist.

If Singapore is so much better, why are you there and not here? I'm sure Singapore would be the perfect place for you.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have the misfortune of ending up at an A&E in OZ or NZ, you'll be wishing you were back in Singapore.

When I broke my ankle a few years ago, I got to the A&E at Middlemore Hospital at 7 PM. I was not attended to till 5:30 AM the next day.

Count your blessings. You don't know how lucky you are being a Singaporean till you are stuck in some other God foresaken place where PAP efficiency does not exist.

Why are you so stupid not to come back and enjoy the efficiency of the PAP ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why are you so stupid not to come back and enjoy the efficiency of the PAP ?

I've been back numerous times whenever I need elective medical care. The Singapore system is so much better.

However, when it comes to injury caused by accidents, I don't have the luxury of choice and have to put up with the inferior NZ system.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i regularly return to sg to enjoy the wonderful and excellent healthcare provided. the only person i miss when i do that is drs. yoni shakyalingam, who is always there when i return to tell me my medical vacation in sg should be promoted to all patients. it reduces medical cost, provides value and enhances overall quality care. :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not against the idea of charging for non-emergency cases arriving at A&E. And yes, there have been abuses - someone brought a teenaged child to KKH A&E because she had a fishbone in her throat! But I also believe that if a case turns out to be a real emergency, that payment should be refunded.

i kenna fishbone in throat when i was around 15yo. quite painful and tried many methods at home still cannot get it out. so walked out to bus stop to take 153 to toa payoh hospital with only $20 in wallet. A&E doc also cannot see so send to xray to check exact location of fishbone before finally took out after opening my mouth as wide as possible for the doc to dig. i reached toa payoh ard 8pm and i left it at a little after 12 midnite. lucky still got feeder service to central before i waited for the last bus for number 153 from bukit merah to bring me home to hougang. reach home after 1am and $20 still in wallet because i paid nets as it ard $60+.

fast forward to last year, i brought my mom to TTSH A&E becasue of eye infections and it public holidays to no where to turn to. reach there before 9am and only left ard 4pm. the US sailors/marines who had a bleed wound to the head registered same time as my mom but he still waiting for his turn when we left. he would have be treated if he just return to changi naval base. singapore A&E efficient? wahahahahaha..... only if the patient is loaded.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been back numerous times whenever I need elective medical care. The Singapore system is so much better.

However, when it comes to injury caused by accidents, I don't have the luxury of choice and have to put up with the inferior NZ system.

but you are one lucky s.o.g. who already made your mark and enjoying the best but may I ask again what's stopping you to breathe the air here permanently since PAP is so white and clean?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If hospital has this problem, then why not build a hospital yourself and set up a new system for A&E.

or why not go to the present hospital and set up a new A&E system to solve this problem.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i kenna fishbone in throat when i was around 15yo. quite painful and tried many methods at home still cannot get it out. so walked out to bus stop to take 153 to toa payoh hospital with only $20 in wallet. A&E doc also cannot see so send to xray to check exact location of fishbone before finally took out after opening my mouth as wide as possible for the doc to dig. i reached toa payoh ard 8pm and i left it at a little after 12 midnite. lucky still got feeder service to central before i waited for the last bus for number 153 from bukit merah to bring me home to hougang. reach home after 1am and $20 still in wallet because i paid nets as it ard $60+.

fast forward to last year, i brought my mom to TTSH A&E becasue of eye infections and it public holidays to no where to turn to. reach there before 9am and only left ard 4pm. the US sailors/marines who had a bleed wound to the head registered same time as my mom but he still waiting for his turn when we left. he would have be treated if he just return to changi naval base. singapore A&E efficient? wahahahahaha..... only if the patient is loaded.

you will not have the fish bone in throat problem if you are a vegetarian.

there is a thing called Taxi, sinkie.....

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
but you are one lucky s.o.g. who already made your mark and enjoying the best but may I ask again what's stopping you to breathe the air here permanently since PAP is so white and clean?

There is more space in NZ. I enjoy riding the bike trails, I love my photographic excursions into the wilderness, I enjoy the 4 seasons.. the long days of summer.. the cozy open fires of winter. There's more space for my dogs, cars are cheaper... I have 4 at home and they cost me next to nothing by Singapore standards.

Singapore is too small for me. However, I can hardly blame the PAP for that. They have done their best given the circumstances. No other political party could have come anywhere close.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you will not have the fish bone in throat problem if you are a vegetarian.

there is a thing called Taxi, sinkie.....

yes there a thing call taxi but limpeh cannot afford ok. 15yo student NOW can afford taxi but 20+yrs ago 15yo student cannot. i dont sell backside like u lor to earn $$ for taxi. :rolleyes:

eat vegie till brain matter disappear huh?:oIo:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is more space in NZ. I enjoy riding the bike trails, I love my photographic excursions into the wilderness, I enjoy the 4 seasons.. the long days of summer.. the cozy open fires of winter. There's more space for my dogs, cars are cheaper... I have 4 at home and they cost me next to nothing by Singapore standards.

Singapore is too small for me. However, I can hardly blame the PAP for that. They have done their best given the circumstances. No other political party could have come anywhere close.

Ppl who like their life, where there are more scenic views and nature with space and to do things their own way and time will like it there, Boss.

To to relate this to most Sinkie here.

You are wasting your time.

The Sinkie are only pre-occupied with counting money ( that is if they have any to count to begin with) and have these paid to their PAP Masters.

And they deserved it!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mr Leongsam,

Please remember that Singapore is a city-state and can be compared to a one-room flat that can be easily managed as compared to some countries which are like mansions and hence harder to maintain.

You may be residing in a country with huge land mass and higher population then tiny Singapore.

Your long wait at the hospital for ankle injury couldbe attributed to other important cases that are classified as urgent by the Triage Nurses.

Even when Quah Geok Choo had to be rushed to the English hospital, she was told to wait as there were other more important cases to attend to.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be always be shades of grey. There is a need to pay for obvious non-AE cases to deter those who think that it is a night clinic. However $95 seems very steep and it will a deterrent for real emergency cases. I fear for those who have chest pains etc. With real wages not going up for years, it is a real bite. I do remember there is a triage nurse who will advice non emergency cases to see the GP in the morning.

jw5

Loyal
There will be always be shades of grey. There is a need to pay for obvious non-AE cases to deter those who think that it is a night clinic. However $95 seems very steep and it will a deterrent for real emergency cases. I fear for those who have chest pains etc. With real wages not going up for years, it is a real bite. I do remember there is a triage nurse who will advice non emergency cases to see the GP in the morning.

I do remember the young chap who is fucking your wife went to see a GP recently.
The talk of the town is that every time he enters her and her cheebye lips clasp around his dick, she will scream "Got You!"
The young chap is also telling his buddies that your dick was too tiny to be clasped by your wife's vagina lips, hence she had to look for an alternative.
Next time ask your mother to give birth to you with a bigger dick. And stop being a manipulative bastard. If you need to manipulate people, go and manipulate your children.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I do remember the young chap who is fucking your wife went to see a GP recently.
The talk of the town is that every time he enters her and her cheebye lips clasp around his dick, she will scream "Got You!"
The young chap is also telling his buddies that your dick was too tiny to be clasped by your wife's vagina lips, hence she had to look for an alternative.
Next time ask your mother to give birth to you with a bigger dick. And stop being a manipulative bastard. If you need to manipulate people, go and manipulate your children.

Can you take this sort of stuff to the trivia folder. It's beginning to annoy me. Set up a thread where you are free to post your daily abuse of your nemesis but stop polluting perfectly decent threads that I was enjoying till you stepped in with this sort of crap.

jw5

Loyal
Can you take this sort of stuff to the trivia folder. It's beginning to annoy me. Set up a thread where you are free to post your daily abuse of your nemesis but stop polluting perfectly decent threads that I was enjoying till you stepped in with this sort of crap.

What you should also do is to cull that manipulative motherfucking bully who has been running riot in your forum.
Kick him out and make him come back more humble and less manipulative.
You can also ask him to start a new thread whenever he wants to manipulate or bully someone, which is very frequent.
Fake posts like these from him are merely the calm before the storm, he just can't help being manipulative, it's in his genes and unfortunately that of his children too.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng asked u: which 1 easier to remove when choked? fishbone or taugay? :rolleyes:

both are equally bad and can be fatal. simple fish bone can be removed if visible. once they go deep, it's very difficult. one or two taugays ok - no problems. if you are choked with a mouthful of taugays and you got your wind-pipe choked,you can die immediately...even a simple fish-ball can cause a sudden death!!!...so be careful when you are eating - meat or vegetables. eat mindfully, chew mindfully, swallow mindfully...you do everything with mindfulness, things will be okay..

so if you post mindfully, you should be okay....

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mindfully :biggrin:

That is probably the main reason why the local couples do not talk when having dinner dates. They are thinking hard when chewing their food.

LOL.

both are equally bad and can be fatal. simple fish bone can be removed if visible. once they go deep, it's very difficult. one or two taugays ok - no problems. if you are choked with a mouthful of taugays and you got your wind-pipe choked,you can die immediately...even a simple fish-ball can cause a sudden death!!!...so be careful when you are eating - meat or vegetables. eat mindfully, chew mindfully, swallow mindfully...you do everything with mindfulness, things will be okay..

so if you post mindfully, you should be okay....