• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

raining

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
_118959426_gettyimages-956665794.jpg
Hmmm ok. Bak kut teh for lunch today? You on or not? :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the way! OK, bak kut teh lunch, see you later. :biggrin:
Yesterday I bought a kilogram of chicken feet. Clean them, boil for 15mins, then deboned them. Afterwards put all the deboned chic feet into pressure cooker and convert them into a big jar of collagen jelly. Cost me only $3.25.

So every time I need to make soup, a few teaspoons of collagen jelly and water, I get a good broth.

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I bought a kilogram of chicken feet. Clean them, boil for 15mins, then deboned them. Afterwards put all the deboned chic feet into pressure cooker and convert them into a big jar of collagen jelly. Cost me only $3.25.

So every time I need to make soup, a few teaspoons of collagen jelly and water, I get a good broth.
Knn
Your Lau Pang must be paying you a very fat chq to afford this.
Limpeh only one pkt instant noodle kosong for lunch and dnr shared Knn

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn
Linpeh check forecast to plan for later today whether to get MC.
Knn cheesepie, weather said Cloudy.
Knn fcuk his mama still sleeping.
Helllo, had been Laining whole night Ok.
Knn.

@strawberry

Knn, today wkg or Off?