• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist crap being spammed in otak forum

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 A hole forummer who used to threaten sam in the old forum is now doing the same shyt in the other delphi forums. Some ppl mentioned that the old forum had more freedom of speech but it only led to countless threads of spamming.

I used to remember how some of them would hijack a thread and then 2-3 of them would be flaming 1 another with endless posts in the middle of the discussion.

The thing is some ppl would consider this good. They actually included these useless types of posts as indication that the forum is alive:eek:. What's the pt of having so many posts around here if they are all just flaming and offensive types of posts???????

The old type of shyt still goes on there.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I used to remember how some of them would hijack a thread and then 2-3 of them would be flaming 1 another with endless posts in the middle of the discussion.

The management of OTAK probably invited them over for a flame war so they can claim to have more posts than sammyboy.com.:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The management of OTAK probably invited them over for a flame war so they can claim to have more posts than sammyboy.com.:p

:biggrin::biggrin:

Sounds quite plausible. The racist spammer has not been banned at all but still perists in creating new threads with more racist garbage.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 A hole forummer who used to threaten sam in the old forum is now doing the same shyt in the other delphi forums. Some ppl mentioned that the old forum had more freedom of speech but it only led to countless threads of spamming.

The old type of shyt still goes on there.

We all came from the same shit from Delphi. Why are you reminding us of it?

By starting this post, you have just told us that you are still active in those racist forums in Delphi :wink:

Anyway after reading your posts here (more than mine and more power too), I want to add more power to you for starting this thread. How to do it:rolleyes: