• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions about Australia

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
mate, take it from someone who has live in kangarooland for the past 10 years.
Driving in most part of Australia is a breeze compare to driving in bangkok.
in melbourne, do look out for the hook turn though.. :wink:

Thanks buddy. Yes I know Dan Murphy's used to see their newspaper advertisements center 2 pages, huge. But I am very careful not to drink and drive here unlike Bangkok. Also there are notices all over that during this period is double demerit points, Dec/20-Jan/1. I don't want no double when overseas.

Breakfast at the most popular deli now

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In Perth just the bacon n eggs will cost 12 bucks aud..
\

Aiyo this in the pic also cost $13 and and no vege so got to order extra salad.

mate, take it from someone who has live in kangarooland for the past 10 years.
Driving in most part of Australia is a breeze compare to driving in bangkok.
in melbourne, do look out for the hook turn though.. :wink:

Yes Australia more civic in terms of driving. The hook turn ok I am aware of this, bloody trams :p :biggrin:

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes Australia more civic in terms of driving. The hook turn ok I am aware of this, bloody trams :p :biggrin:

Make sure you stop when the trams stop!! don't be a bowling ball! haha

I wasn't aware of this rule until my 3rd year there.. then again I hardly drove around trams.. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Make sure you stop when the trams stop!! don't be a bowling ball! haha

I wasn't aware of this rule until my 3rd year there.. then again I hardly drove around trams.. :p

Thank you all of you. Oh I think I will be returning the car when I arrive in Melbourne. Will spend 4 nights there and will book local tours like watch penguin, wineries etc etc. I've used half.tix a few times and they got really good deals.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Noticed many pickup trucks and SUVs here has this gigantic antenna sometime 2 or 3 at the front of the truck. Is this for real? What is the purpose?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cb radio for out in the bush. Different frequency. Some for show as we'll.

I just googled and found out that CB Radio = Citizen Band Radio. Thank you for your reply.

I guess some for show like you said as it's like why a vehicle should need like 3 huge and long antennas.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I just googled and found out that CB Radio = Citizen Band Radio. Thank you for your reply.

I guess some for show like you said as it's like why a vehicle should need like 3 huge and long antennas.

There is no cellphone coverage in the outback. CB is your lifeline once you're in the desert.

http://www.zcg.com.au/cb_radio_antennas.htm

TCMA675-White-240w.jpg
ZN3-77-11-black-500w.jpg

The huge bullbars are also a necessity in order to improve the odds when it comes to vehicle vs kangaroo.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
wonder if kangaroos are delicious :o:o:o

You can try Kangaroo at : The Moomba,
x.gif
<address class="addressReset" style="font-style: normal; display: inline; margin-right: 8px;">52 Circular Road, Singapore 049407, Singapore (Singapore River)</address>

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Boss, I think those rambars will look good on my DMAX not sure about those antennas though (I mean for decos only).

If it's just for decoration, get something a bit more aesthetic rather than functional.

9827_1_retail.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
yaaaaaaa bet it'll look good on my ride, will do something about it when I'm back.

Is the Isuzu MU-X available in Thailand yet? It's supposed to arrive in NZ early next year and it looks great... better than anything Toyota have in the pipeline.

All-Nwe-ISUZU-Mu-X-1.jpg