• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Queenstown Today

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
late 80's during the days of peppermint park and hear that she's educating young kids just like spencer goh (of tony / terry) as she plays a mean saxophone with smooth vocals.
Oh,relive good old days Atlantis and trio Tony/TerrySpencer at former Oberoi lounge bar. The trio even cut an album.

Spencer's in his own right, teaching music and guitar. Into cuisine too. Home grown musicians

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kanina, you go drink with GD and hunt him down
kanina
dowan, he goes beating around the "bush" for up-skirt and down-blouse first, by round trip hfj style....
i rather bash thru, cut to the chase and get straight to the "point".....no bush, the better :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh,relive good old days Atlantis and trio Tony/TerrySpencer at former Oberoi lounge bar. The trio even cut an album.

Spencer's in his own right, teaching music and guitar. Into cuisine too. Home grown musicians

One for the road buddy

Tony,%2BTerry%2B%26%2BSpencer.jpg

kanina

Alfrescian
Loyal
kanina, you call yourself mod. comment on old threads cannot, but scold and screw people in worst vulgarities is ok

kanina

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This Holland Village Nasi Lemak is quite nice and costs only $3.50

kanina

Alfrescian
Loyal
If eating veggie beehoon is show off to you.....then you must be a fucking poor sob who has to skip breakfast everyday so that you'll have money to take the bus.

kanina, another twit who cannot differentiate between eating beehoon which is perfectly fine and posting a pic of the beehoon online. Your intellect has always been suspicious looking at all your posts. Perhaps, you should stop sucking up to Froggy and betray your own belief and conscience. Bunch of clowns breeding own cronies in this forum which is no different from what scroobal did.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kanina, another twit who cannot differentiate between eating beehoon which is perfectly fine and posting a pic of the beehoon online. Your intellect has always been suspicious looking at all your posts. Perhaps, you should stop sucking up to Froggy and betray your own belief and conscience. Bunch of clowns breeding own cronies in this forum which is no different from what scroobal did.

Pray tell....What's there to 'showoff' about eating veggie beehoon? A $3-$4 dish....you yourself said it was crappy food.
Unless you can't afford it.....else I dun see the justification for envy.

kanina

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pray tell....What's there to 'showoff' about eating veggie beehoon? A $3-$4 dish....you yourself said it was crappy food.
Unless you can't afford it.....else I dun see the justification for envy.

kanina, continue your cocksucking. It is in your weak sinkie genes no different from a pap supporter.

kanina

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kanina, even the Royal Familee posted their sumptuous dinner with your AhvGong.

kanina, this must be the epitomy of supreme cock sucking skills by cronies, equating froggy the mod to the royal family. keep it up sinkies and we will have scroobal no 2 in this forum.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nice flavor with the wok-hei aroma but I prefer it without the gravy.

This type is old school veggie beehoon where the beehoon remains white and not fried. The veggie that comes with the dish also standard old school type....I'm only missing the fake charsiew.....
Now hard to find this style as I suspect majority prefers the fried beehoon ala Econ rice type.
White beehoon best compliment with thick gravy.
I know one stall in north beach road market that still has this similar style but even that stall they intro a few new school (like veggie drumstick and spam) ingredients for more choices I guess.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type is old school veggie beehoon where the beehoon remains white and not fried. The veggie that comes with the dish also standard old school type....I'm only missing the fake charsiew.....
Now hard to find this style as I suspect majority prefers the fried beehoon ala Econ rice type.
White beehoon best compliment with thick gravy.
I know one stall in north beach road market that still has this similar style but even that stall they intro a few new school (like veggie drumstick and spam) ingredients for more choices I guess.
they have two stalls side-by-side at the mkt selling the econ-style beehoon with nice chic wings.
this white vegge beehoon best on its own with the ingredients - without gravy to mask the taste, personal pref....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yeah, I used to go to the Oberoi to see them on the weekends. I think they go together to do gigs there to get enough funds to send Tony to some music school in the US. Had their albums. Them and Matthew and Mandarins were the real local talents back then.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Different types of porridge for men and women, typical Teo Chew Lang!

[video=youtube;VpXL5P-jo-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpXL5P-jo-M[/video]