• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Queen Elizabeth's Jubilee Celebrations

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
BROS AM MAKING IT KNOWN..IF OLD FART DROPPED DEAD..I OPEN 5 BOTTLE CHIVAS ON ME..I WILL NAME TIME AND PLACE..

anyway, the Brits really2 love their Queen..many come on their own free will to see the Queen..

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Queen Elizabeth, in 1952, vowed to her people " committed her life,whether long or short to devote to serve her people". And she has kept her vow for 60years.

How abt LKY? Did he keep his vow to serve Singaporeans and be loyal to Singapore?

You be the judge

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please, please do not insult Queen Elizabeth by comparing that selfish, power-crazy and ruthless old bastard with Her Majesty.

megalon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please, please do not insult Queen Elizabeth by comparing that selfish, power-crazy and ruthless old bastard with Her Majesty.

Is there icon for 'posting new thread' or 'reply to thread'? Please advise if anyone know how....thanks