• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

King Charles III coronation: what to expect this coronation weekend

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what for dinner? chicken tikka masala with lice?
IMG_0637.jpeg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to news, these poor horses were overworked, didn't rest enough after rehearsal, couldn't move in lines, several crashed into the crowds.
so poor things

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is King Big Ears Charlie coming to visit Sinkieland soon? Better do it soon, he won't have much longer to live. :cool:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a great privilege to open your legs for an anointed king. :biggrin:
Every woman, has a wild card in her life, that's to marry a rich man.

Many don't mind if the guy is fucked-up or not, as long as he is rich. Fucked-up can divorce and get alimony. During SOS's growing up years, many female classmates around him like to hook up richer boys, who may be flirt, strawberries, uncaring, selfish, fat or useless. Woman got this opportunity to get it right just once, and they hosay liao for the rest of their life.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Modern English monarchy is boring. In the good old days, there were public executions, kings could start wars and even fight in them.

Today they are figureheads and media celebrities.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something came into my mind as i watched this. A police officer friend told me that many officers also scared of foreigners complain. Singapore is a weird country, the foreigners, including PRs are big fucks and even the police officers don't dare to offend them.
Nothing weird. Citizens first is never a priority for any globalist government.