• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too. After buying ONE KL (for holiday n retirement), I run out of bullets too. Need to recuperate abit, maybe use the rental to buy one small unit per year.

saw the one kl at youtube. are all the units duplex and c/w own swimming pool? how much was it?

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
saw the one kl at youtube. are all the units duplex and c/w own swimming pool? how much was it?

Yes GilaPH, all units come with own private pool, it all duplex loft style, the area excluding void space is 3285sqf, corner units are slightly bigger. Bought a unit at RM3.6m, about RM1090psf

If u compare to The Marq in Singapore(S$6600psf), which have the same architect, size n concept and cost 16 times more... its considered affordable. I dare not use the word "cheap" here. I know KL cannot be compared with Singapore, but at 16 times.. hmm

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes GilaPH, all units come with own private pool, it all duplex loft style, the area excluding void space is 3285sqf, corner units are slightly bigger. Bought a unit at RM3.6m, about RM1090psf

If u compare to The Marq in Singapore(S$6600psf), which have the same architect, size n concept and cost 16 times more... its considered affordable. I dare not use the word "cheap" here. I know KL cannot be compared with Singapore, but at 16 times.. hmm

I can only see from afar and wish to have this OneKL.
Salivating is the word.

But never mind. I will have my fishing rod along with me when I go to PH. :smile:

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal

whoa 3.6mil! i bought my imperia unit and im already out of ammo.........salute!

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can buy a yacht and berth next to your Encorp.

May this wish come true...that's my retirement holiday home.
Meanwhile have to work hard to pay off those pesky banks for my existing properties and keep salivating.

It is ogling at those high end properties that keep me going.... :biggrin:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only see from afar and wish to have this OneKL.
Salivating is the word.

But never mind. I will have my fishing rod along with me when I go to PH. :smile:

Actually it took me about 5-6 viewings to finally buy the unit.
What makes me take the plunge is when I hear projects like ireka kia peng, W residences, etc all going to launch at RM2000psf min. And spending the same amount of money will only get me a
normal 3-4bedder 1800sf with no private pool in those new projects, and the density is easily 4-5 times more than ONE KL.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it took me about 5-6 viewings to finally buy the unit.
What makes me take the plunge is when I hear projects like ireka kia peng, W residences, etc all going to launch at RM2000psf min. And spending the same amount of money will only get me a
normal 3-4bedder 1800sf with no private pool in those new projects, and the density is easily 4-5 times more than ONE KL.

Maintenence fees must be high? Easily can command rental at rm5.00 psf.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM2k per month inclusive of twice a month pool maintenance by in house team

Lucky I am more vested with factories and landed.....only MBSA, Quit rents and Guards < RM500/ mth

At RM2k / mth, OneKL is really for the super rich.....Salute!!

Stay there also very stress....have to drive Infiniti, Lexus, Beemers and Mercs.

Last edited:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky I am more vested with factories and landed.....only MBSA, Quit rents and Guards < RM500/ mth

Stay there also very stress....have to drive Infiniti, Lexus, Beemers and Mercs.

haha... no need drive lah. walking distance to most places I go to.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal

and rent out the 2 carpark lots ..

Amanda7617

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news for the purchaser/investor who is looking for the luxury development located on the land RIGHT BESIDE THE MARINA @ Puteri Harbour. Pinetree Residences @ Puteri Harbour

Package:
1) 5% Early bird discount. (This 5% cannot be use to offset the downpayment, it will be refund to you after the developer received the second 10% from you/or your financial institution.
2) DIBS (Interest during construction period to be borne by developer (panel banker only))
3) Legal fee on SPA to be borne by the developer (Panel lawyer only).

Earnest Money RM50k or SGD 20k
Upon singing SPA 10% of the total purchase price (top up from the initial Earnest money paid)

The development in its surrounding context with the marina in the foreground, The position and orientation of two towers, one of tower will be five star hotel while another tower will be the low density 264 units service apartment.

It is now open for interested buyer to make offer to purchase. Due to the overwhelming response there are only very limited units are left.

Please do not hesitate to contact me 012-7767889 Amanda Liong

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the range of RMpsf for the remaining units?
Good news for the purchaser/investor who is looking for the luxury development located on the land RIGHT BESIDE THE MARINA @ Puteri Harbour. Pinetree Residences @ Puteri Harbour

Package:
1) 5% Early bird discount. (This 5% cannot be use to offset the downpayment, it will be refund to you after the developer received the second 10% from you/or your financial institution.
2) DIBS (Interest during construction period to be borne by developer (panel banker only))
3) Legal fee on SPA to be borne by the developer (Panel lawyer only).

Earnest Money RM50k or SGD 20k
Upon singing SPA 10% of the total purchase price (top up from the initial Earnest money paid)

The development in its surrounding context with the marina in the foreground, The position and orientation of two towers, one of tower will be five star hotel while another tower will be the low density 264 units service apartment.

It is now open for interested buyer to make offer to purchase. Due to the overwhelming response there are only very limited units are left.

Please do not hesitate to contact me 012-7767889 Amanda Liong

flyer380

Alfrescian
Loyal
Around RM 1200 psf, it is a fully furnished unit.

Hi Guys some of u looking to sit this one out theres another one coming at Rm 500+ to Rm 600 only. Not furnished. Dont furget Sunrise Last Tower only Rm600 to Rm660. In Johor now anything
above Rm600 is not supported by local economy. O guess
for Rm1200 is very very good buy for own stay but rent out or investment is definately a big big no
no no. U have been warn little lamb .... I like it well done .. Cook kaow kaow !!