• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to get out of JB. New properties are not geared toward local flavor.
No KLCC mall, No Pavilion, No Sunway Pyramid, No Curve ... No local fundamentals. :smile: So how?

I agree with you. Somerset Puteri Harbour (RM700psf) is the last investment I will have in JB for now...
just bought a ONE KL unit (RM1090psf), at least there is cartier n chanel just 20 meters across the road.
:smile: will not pay the same pricing for JB.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you. Somerset Puteri Harbour (RM700psf) is the last investment I will have in JB for now...
just bought a ONE KL unit (RM1090psf), at least there is cartier n chanel just 20 meters across the road.

I was in Pavilion last night and the atmosphere is just electrifying. I actually asked myself ...is JB all worth the while to have another unit?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0967.JPG
I was in Pavilion last night and the atmosphere is just electrifying. I actually asked myself ...is JB all worth the while to have another unit?

Puteri Harbour or KL at the same pricing levels?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a neutral opinion here and am not vested in PH but vested in Nusajaya - I guess its good to take a step back and look at the pricings, make a comparison against say Malaysia's capital city and most developed city KL and ask yourself, does the pricing in PH makes sense given the level of development there. Yes there is potential there but given the current pricings vs current conditions, makes sense to invest or not? Could Nusajaya eventually overtake KL? If yes, when?
At least after considering questions like this, one can make a more informed decision to go ahead or not, and not blindly follow just because certain development is priced cheaper than its neighbour.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a neutral opinion here and am not vested in PH but vested in Nusajaya - I guess its good to take a step back and look at the pricings, make a comparison against say Malaysia's capital city and most developed city KL and ask yourself, does the pricing in PH makes sense given the level of development there. Yes there is potential there but given the current pricings vs current conditions, makes sense to invest or not? Could Nusajaya eventually overtake KL? If yes, when?
At least after considering questions like this, one can make a more informed decision to go ahead or not, and not blindly follow just because certain development is priced cheaper than its neighbour.

I think the most important question is: "I don't want to be a very old man only to see the fruits of my investments"

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Almost everyone think after TOP, you can make $. Actually after TOP, you need to wait for another 3 years for your neighbouring projects to complete, then only the place become attractive. Which one you got in KL?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost everyone think after TOP, you can make $. Actually after TOP, you need to wait for another 3 years for your neighbouring projects to complete, then only the place become attractive. Which one you got in KL?

How true. Probably only by 2018 onwards can we see some semblance of KL or spore in iskander.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there last weekend and found the roads from singapore to PH is quite good and straightforward. The place is quite serene and peaceful. For a singaporean who is staying in the CBD is a good breakaway. I was quite amazed by the nice stadium at Educity. Malaysia can really deliver. Malaysia boleh.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How true. Probably only by 2018 onwards can we see some semblance of KL or spore in iskander.

Probably all you get to see is contractors aka Phua Chu Kangs everywhere. Encorp is completing in 2016, Teega maybe around the same time, Imperia should be around late 2014. Somerset is due maybe in late 2013, so they have to sit and wait for others to catch up.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp has really engaged good civil and structure firm, the international renowned Arup,for the PH project.
Probably all you get to see is contractors aka Phua Chu Kangs everywhere. Encorp is completing in 2016, Teega maybe around the same time, Imperia should be around late 2014. Somerset is due maybe in late 2013, so they have to sit and wait for others to catch up.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp has really engaged good civil and structure firm, the international renowned Arup,for the PH project.

The Architect: NRY Architects who is famous for Menara Maxis at KLCC, Millennium Residence in Bangkok and 4 Seasons Centre at KLCC.
The Design Architect: Architectural CPG Consultants Pte Ltd based in Spore with many international project experience
C & S: Arup Jurunding who need no intro...
M & E: EDP (M&E)

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is quite a highly reputable team of consultants.
The Architect: NRY Architects who is famous for Menara Maxis at KLCC, Millennium Residence in Bangkok and 4 Seasons Centre at KLCC.
The Design Architect: Architectural CPG Consultants Pte Ltd based in Spore with many international project experience
C & S: Arup Jurunding who need no intro...
M & E: EDP (M&E)

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal

ONE KL, MARC Residence (leased to Ascott 6%), Lot 163 (leased to Fraser Place 6%)

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Double confirmed!!!...I am packing my bags. First and last one at PH....:o ..actually no more bullets liao :smile:

Me too. After buying ONE KL (for holiday n retirement), I run out of bullets too. Need to recuperate abit, maybe use the rental to buy one small unit per year.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too. After buying ONE KL (for holiday n retirement), I run out of bullets too. Need to recuperate abit, maybe use the rental to buy one small unit per year.

That Encorp unit @ 1450 sq ft cost me arm and leg.....:mad: but it is worth given the high quality