• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

flyer380

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all
Thx. he asked 4 booking form so i gave.He 1st asked what the actual selling px was. Then when i told him he didnt believe me and argued that it shld be aft rebate. If he is so sure why ask me in the 1st place!? Idiot.I've had enough of him, no replies for 2 days and im not even sure if my loan is submitted, anyone can rec a banker?
1st time buying MY prop, rather stressful as somehow the process aint as open and people aint as pro...keeping fingers crossed that everything goes well..

Hi While I cant recommend any bank as that's conflict leh, but should anyone "give u attitude" you should vote with your feet and not be afraid. U can always go to the SAME bank with another person that values your business, U can go ANY branch. A ONE STOP FINANCIAL ZONE is at BUKIT INDAH where JUSCO / TESCO / GIANT is at. Just take Bus CW3 from Jurong East MRT or a short drive via google map. There u got Maybank, Public Bank, Standard Chartered. Only OCBC and Citi is not there yet. So please no need run here there everywhere or get stuck with a lousy sale person.

flyer380

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard sunrise will honour the indicative price. So no worries everyone

Yes i heard that some may benefit from lower price too ! so once they call u just mention that why price so high first no matter what u must feedback cause its the truth, cause SP Setia next to MEGAMALL only selling at Rm400-Rm450 only ! But of course since Marina etc etc...just sign SPA lor but that AFTER u let them know its expensive, and this would help them have good feedback to do many other project with gradual increase to benefit all... As a huge sudden jump in price is also not good for u as after that jump many projects can move and then also that place be less develope too...

flyer380

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weekend getaways meant spending time at Legoland, Puteri Harbour, shopping at commercial malls, International Destination Resort. No need to travel to Bangkok, Port Dickson or Malacca. It is right here!
There is no mistake. As long as Singapore suburb is selling for ave. S$1,200psf, there will be ample demand for Nusajaya at Rm$1,200psf.

Yes yes but why buy at Rm1200 when u can make developers sell at only Rm600 (year 1) Rm 650 (year 2) Rm 700 (year 3) etc etc ? This way everyone benefits and not "one person (developer) suddenly margin and cream away the transactions that could have been made by buyers, selllers, agents, sub developers, contractors etc? For those who bought at Rm1200 dont worry just go average out the mistake, buy the Bukit Indah one from now about Rm400psf to avarge back ur cost... Its just like when u bought an over price stock what u do ? Cry ? No u dont u pick up, learn FAST and BUY MORE at lower price ! Clue given better be quick ! Oh Ya btw, SP Setia (Bukit Indah) do not sell via agents so u are assure this is not a forum use to swing u over leh...Purely just pity those bought now at Rm1200 only ...(If not dont worry just hold on to it for long term prices will reach this levels too in long long run )...

flyer380

Alfrescian
Loyal
Project is already 60% booked. Most of the Marina facing units with balcony >RM1,7m (B7 unit)
Penthouse @ level 24 price: RM6.0m to RM 10.0m. That's the level of pricing you see here.
Maximum discount: 5% only, DIBS, fully furnished.
Foreigners (not Sporeans) came, they see, they like, they booked 80 units at 1 go. So developer no need to be aggressive in selling.....

This makes Encorp looked really cheap!!!!

Hi all, please try not to used the word "cheap cheap" in Iskandar. Its considered an "insult" to the local Malays, and the local Chinese also dont take it well as it is taken as your are a "show off". As an example there was an restaurant owner that kept increasing his price every week, originally he priced XX dish at Rm7.90 but every week "some people from somewhere" kept shouting "so cheap cheap" so next week he increase it to Rm10.90, still "they shouted cheap, cheap" so to him he was very hurt by the "insult" even though it was not la...so story goes on and goes... today that same dish is now Rm27.90 ! See? WHY BE STUPID ? and keep hurting people and then u dont get to enjoy more right?? JUST SHUT UP , BUY MORE and KEEP Shouting "OH My God so expensive!" Why like that one, got discount ah? Ok lor no discount I buy 3 thanks... That way u make the owner happy too la....and u happy too right ? So please don't spoil market and tell as many as u can not to do such thing...Also dont bring ur thick thick wallet and WAIVE your money around...VERY Bad habit .... How u feel if u seen someone waive carelessly your whole year's salary in front of u ? and shout cheap cheap ? Better just put aside in another smaller wallet what u need to pay only ...

flyer380

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think that is an exception. Bad planning and bad location as a shopping mall.

Oh ya, same for Pacific Mall, The Landmark, Kamayan City, Best World etc etc ... Each of these at that time was located in the "that time" considered "super prime" areas leh...So youre right there are "exceptions". So how we make sure we not invested in the exceptions? Best and sure-safe way is to ENSURE theres a safety net below what we buying... What is the best way to determine this net ? Previously people just think oh safety net means just buying slightly higher than then highest and thats the safety below...Did it work ? Example. New Jersey. House was US$500,000. and Mr A bought at US$600,000 saying that ha dont worry the lowest my crash be is US$500k cause that the safety ..(this is called comparative price safety). Alas it came CRASHING and now even at US$60,000 people are thinking 3x buy or not ! So then, if the "comparative price safety price" may not work what others ways to do it ? Singapore goverment uses the "Income-Price Ratio". So anyway too long to illustrate how it works here. In short, take what people earning within the 20km radius and tabulated cross referrence and then get a "safety net price" lor...now this is at MAX Rm600psf leh... So if those buy at Rm1.2kpsf please dont panic, just relax, in due time the price will reach that too ! If can afforf BUY the next phase of TEEGA at Rm650++ and average your cost la ...

flyer380

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Hong Kong Investors abandoned the project int he 1990s, rite? Shopping complex?

Hi, no no actually the project was a completed and OPEN for business, however, it was NOT sustainable as it was not in line with fundamentals. U see if Shop A at Cost Rm600psf and Rent Cost at Rm"Ok rent" they can then sell u that "Fried rice" at RM"ok price" but if u open a "VERY SUCCESSFUL MALL At opening " at "non fundamental price" and then Rent cost"too high" then u buy "fried rice" at NOT OK price, u will not go back there ya? what happens then ? That whole place is "out of the local fundamentals" and it will DIE lor...So ALL Sudden SPIKE in price projects normally DIE a natural death... Best Avoid these projects...(Oh this not the first to DIE)...

flyer380

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusajaya have different levels of pricing. Eg. PH will command higher price compared to Medini. There are properties which has the extra wow factor while there are some properties which are just moderate. With so many condos coming up at the same time, it be very risky to try to buy at high prices if it is just another one of them.

So if the price is RM1200psf, is it feasible? Yes if it is for long term and for investment with good holding power. Location is very important. That is what it makes it different from others. Not recommended if you are trying to flip with limited bullets at these high prices.

That's my views. Maybe you guys have different views.

Rm1200 now ah ? actually not leh ..but if u can hold and not intend to sell its still good buy lor after all its just like buyng blue chip stock at a super high time, just hold in long run this high price be exceeded too mah.. besides for own stay theres not difference right? up down neutral u staying so who cares...but for those who need to be more savvy with their money ? then just average it out lor...Clue "bukit indah, Sp Setia at from Rm400psf - rm480psf"..

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rm1200 now ah ? actually not leh ..but if u can hold and not intend to sell its still good buy lor after all its just like buyng blue chip stock at a super high time, just hold in long run this high price be exceeded too mah.. besides for own stay theres not difference right? up down neutral u staying so who cares...but for those who need to be more savvy with their money ? then just average it out lor...Clue "bukit indah, Sp Setia at from Rm400psf - rm480psf"..

I think bukit indah getting too crowded and hap hazard planning. Also the workmanship and design of setia ( based on their showroom) cannot make it. That is why so cheap I suppose.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jim worried the day will come when when US$ = 1SGD or less.
Yes I support your view, in investing in equity and property as there's cheap money as the Fed (US) is printing at full steam ahead heading towards the "banana republic". This would be the final nail in the coffin for the Western Nations. We in the East need not worry as its now the rise of China, India, Singapore, HK etc. Even Jim Rogers have completely transferred all his wealth out of the USA in Singapore/HK. Many westerners are also following. For now the price is fair value at Rm600psf but this would increase after the "correction crisis period when the DJIA crashes". I agree that in the long run Rm 1000 will be a long gone history, but for now, Rm600 is still the safety net price. To be even safer buy SP Setia at Rm400-450psf (Bukit Indah).

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence, it is better to have more foriegners of the same nationality in the same development. More home ownership even better. :smile:
Hi, indeed it be great if the Msia gov can do such a law. but judging from experience, there aint going be such a law anytime soon, but we can suggest and I am sure they will look into it. Meanwhile, it is a generic problem in all malaysian property management issue. All dev will look horrible after 3 years UNLESS you get involved and do something about it urself ! therefore my advise is all owners of any dev in iskandar, a handful of owners should get together (consisting of Malaysians and Singaporeans) to safe guard your property from going to the dogs. So the future is in your hands...

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, please try not to used the word "cheap cheap" in Iskandar. Its considered an "insult" to the local Malays, and the local Chinese also dont take it well as it is taken as your are a "show off". As an example there was an restaurant owner that kept increasing his price every week, originally he priced XX dish at Rm7.90 but every week "some people from somewhere" kept shouting "so cheap cheap" so next week he increase it to Rm10.90, still "they shouted cheap, cheap" so to him he was very hurt by the "insult" even though it was not la...so story goes on and goes... today that same dish is now Rm27.90 ! See? WHY BE STUPID ? and keep hurting people and then u dont get to enjoy more right?? JUST SHUT UP , BUY MORE and KEEP Shouting "OH My God so expensive!" Why like that one, got discount ah? Ok lor no discount I buy 3 thanks... That way u make the owner happy too la....and u happy too right ? So please don't spoil market and tell as many as u can not to do such thing...Also dont bring ur thick thick wallet and WAIVE your money around...VERY Bad habit .... How u feel if u seen someone waive carelessly your whole year's salary in front of u ? and shout cheap cheap ? Better just put aside in another smaller wallet what u need to pay only ...

Bro, thank you for highlighting this "UGLY" behavior. Seen and heard this STUPID remark made at several restaurants and places that I had gone to with family and friends and amazed at such insensitive and thoughtless behavior. Why do you think Sinkies are targeted by criminals..... Does not take a degree in "rocket science" to know the reason.....

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jim worried the day will come when when US$ = 1SGD or less.

With SPSetia at Bkt Indah at 40% the price of 1200 (Sorry, I can't say the forbidden word), SP Setia will win hands down all over. PH would not be a threat. So why worry? Bukit Indah is the benchmark.

So by defination of capitalism, price would come tumbling down to the 600 level. Good good...everyone pack up and go back to where you came from. The overzealous investors have no reasons to be in JB :smile:

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, no no actually the project was a completed and OPEN for business, however, it was NOT sustainable as it was not in line with fundamentals. U see if Shop A at Cost Rm600psf and Rent Cost at Rm"Ok rent" they can then sell u that "Fried rice" at RM"ok price" but if u open a "VERY SUCCESSFUL MALL At opening " at "non fundamental price" and then Rent cost"too high" then u buy "fried rice" at NOT OK price, u will not go back there ya? what happens then ? That whole place is "out of the local fundamentals" and it will DIE lor...So ALL Sudden SPIKE in price projects normally DIE a natural death... Best Avoid these projects...(Oh this not the first to DIE)...

I have to get out of JB. New properties are not geared toward local flavor.
No KLCC mall, No Pavilion, No Sunway Pyramid, No Curve ... No local fundamentals. :smile: So how?

Last edited:

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
The blame is 100% on Sporeans everywhere you go. Now even in Jusco where I go alone during weekdays for lunch, I still hear Malaysians griping about the influx of Sporeans and how the cost of living of JB has shot up to match Spore level

Last edited by a moderator:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard mid valley mega mall coming up in the tebrau area, sunway mega mall coming up in medini. Got to wait about 4 years though.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all, please try not to used the word "cheap cheap" in Iskandar. Its considered an "insult" to the local Malays, and the local Chinese also dont take it well as it is taken as your are a "show off"..

I concur! Its so common to hear such remarks made at JB. Yes, even at Jusco i tend to hear tat too.

If given a choice, I would rather have a Msian neighbour than a sinkie neighbour (no heart feelings to sporean bro ya).

And yes, nowdays things at JB isnt tat cheap afterall. Now we know why why Msian business man or shop owners like to deal with singkies. Cut carrot head!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I concur! Its so common to hear such remarks made at JB. Yes, even at Jusco i tend to hear tat too.

If given a choice, I would rather have a Msian neighbour than a sinkie neighbour (no heart feelings to sporean bro ya).

And yes, nowdays things at JB isnt tat cheap afterall. Now we know why why Msian business man or shop owners like to deal with singkies. Cut carrot head!

Wise men think alike..can smell e fragrance of rice-nasi lemak em17.gif

Last edited: