• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Pubic Service Announcement] Beware of fake war news

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure why I can’t view your clips… which sites are your clips from

Uploaded it directly from my phone into the attachment. Maybe it's your media player. Try other media players.
@LordElrond How silly can you get? Of course he will not provide links to his videos because all the while he has been advocating "Say No To MSM". Otherwise, wouldn't he be eating back his own words? Unless he's directly at the battlefront, he'd most probably got them from Social Medias (eg: Twitter, Facebook, etc), but is too ashamed to let the forumers here to know his sources. What else is new?

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
@LordElrond How silly can you get? Of course he will not provide links to his videos because all the while he has been advocating "Say No To MSM". Otherwise, wouldn't he be eating back his own words? Unless he's directly at the battlefront, he'd most probably got them from Social Medias (eg: Twitter, Facebook, etc), but is too ashamed to let the forumers here to know his sources. What else is new?
I don't own any social media accounts. They don't promote free speech there.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is Zelensky urging Ukrainian civilians to throw their flash against Russian fire? Simple, human shield it is.
5FCD1BCB-3304-4FCA-9017-8A3236DB00B9.jpeg

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

KanNaSai,

Limpeh spy agency MI-69
already kong chin chuay pai liao,
all these news are propaganda,
manipulated to Disinform and
Misinform.

KNN @sweetiepie Unker,
no cuntfirm arh ?

CheeseTuLoot bulls,shitting from here to Alaska, Paris and Siberia.

Songs boh ?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you still wasting time on me? You seems to show great interests in me and my contribution here. I m flattered.
Some things must need to be corrected. If you are left unchecked, you'll end up like what Bloodymir Putin is doing now and someone will have to pay this price eventually.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some things must need to be corrected. If you are left unchecked, you'll end up like what Bloodymir Putin is doing now and someone will have to pay this price eventually.
I agree some people will have to pay the price for this event they created. But that's not going to be Putin. It's going to be those gobalists who were behind all wars in recent history including this one.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree some people will have to pay the price for this event they created. But that's not going to be Putin. It's going to be those gobalists who were behind all wars in recent history including this one.
Just wait and see. The following few weeks shall reveal.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks to their sanctions, cutting off Swift, etc… the RMB and the Chinese CIPs system is on the rise and slowly replacing the USD in many parts of the world

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First Round of Talks: Ukraine dint turn up.Second Round of Talks: Ukraine deliberated for 3 hours before turning up. 3rd Round of Talks: Ukraine requested it, offering to give up pursuit of joining NATO. Slowly but surely, on the right track.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
War is bad… but misusing a picture of someone’s child is shameless abuse
Purpose is to push the war further. Create public sympathy to the Ukrianians. Making military support and supply to Ukraine a common consensus among the general public. They use this same trick very time. These people uses "crisis" to make money and to further whatever evil agenda they have up their sleeve.
Screenshot_20220305-110233_Telegram.jpg