• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Pubic Service Announcement] Beware of fake war news

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this fake news ?

Ukraine invites Russian mums to come and pick up their captured sons in Kyiv​

Ukraine has invited mums to come and ‘collect’ Russian troops captured during battle.

In an apparent attempt to embarrass Moscow, the Ukrainian defence ministry said: ‘A decision has been taken to hand over captured Russian troops to their mothers if they come to collect them in Ukraine, in Kyiv.’

Kyiv Independent reports that Ukrainian civilians are providing captured Russians with tea and food, and are letting them call their mothers via video chat.

It comes after Ukraine’s Deputy Prime Minister Iryna Vereshchuk asked for the International Red Cross to help repatriate the dead bodies of Russian soldiers.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not the first time the evil politicians and MSM are doing so. They also did this for covid, and global warming, creating fake news for their narrative.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220303-201548_Chrome.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ukrain has at 20 fake news. I highly doubt they are good people regardless of putin
I don't expect anything else from a comedian actor turned president. His PR charm has led the whole country down a warpath.

War propaganda and fake news through social media would be one of his most powerful weapons.

For example the internet is swarmed with beautiful Ukrainian chiobus in army garb. I highly doubt these are real fighters on the front line ... Only used to gain international sympathy from cheehong kias

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't expect anything else from a comedian actor turned president. His PR charm has led the whole country down a warpath.

War propaganda and fake news through social media would be one of his most powerful weapons.

For example the internet is swarmed with beautiful Ukrainian chiobus in army garb. I highly doubt these are real fighters on the front line ... Only used to gain international sympathy from cheehong kias
He seems popular
86685B99-D9F5-4E88-93C0-07784A17DD0B.jpeg

Reactions: jw5

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does the comedian understand 1) he is the cause of the war 2) The west are portraying him as a hero only to demonise Russia, most still consider him a comedian?
940A172E-CB2B-4243-ADCF-47BC3F87DA86.jpeg