• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PTADER - Come Out

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MIA forummers like skponggol & yellowarse have been celebrating events with a large bottle of champagne from the Vichy era. :biggrin:

Their efforts to undermine via the spread of lies and propaganda have failed. Only PTADER going strong despite the deafening silence of forummers collectively ignoring the troll.

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say wat u like abt Scroobal...but gotta hand it to this chap...he appears to hv crossed the boundaries of cyberspace into real life...re the alex au/shanmugam drama...to me he is an enigma...

As for Ptader...think he has gone to the extreme this time...

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 3 people I will never engage in this forum: kukubird58, Jah Retardfar, and Tonychat. Too detached from anything remotely resembling reality to ever have a meaningful conversation. Even TCSS is impossible.
hahaha.....if i am always caught with my pants down....i would also not engage that person to avoid embarassment....lol.
TFBH said:
Civil servant can definitely join political party, but just cannot stand for erection.

Why do you think Sim Ann (yummy!!) had to resign when she was fielded?

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are quite funny. I didn't even state my position on the interpretation of the article and you simply attacked my non-existent interpretation. I mean, it's fairly obvious what you were trying to do, pretending I am the guy that you had the debate with many months ago, try to win that debate and use that win to prove that all my skepticism of your sources are unfounded. It doesn't work that way though.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....my idol makes hundreds of statements, relevations, predictions, analysis and got a few of them correct and he is damned proud about it....really shiok sendiri.
in chinese, this is known Ah Q spirit......lol.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....it has been reported in SCM that Singapore does not allow dual citizenship...nothing grey about this.
if anybody has info on whoever is holding dual citizenship, pse blow the whistle as this is in black and white on SCM....indefendsible!
Singapore does not allow dual citizenship

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha.....it has been reported in SCM that Singapore does not allow dual citizenship...nothing grey about this.
if anybody has info on whoever is holding dual citizenship, pse blow the whistle as this is in black and white on SCM....indefendsible!
Singapore does not allow dual citizenship

wat a twit.

And yes, that's the extent of my engagement and/or interaction with you.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
People will always interpret to accommodate their views and sometimes errors or myths long held.

Let me make it clear - it is not an offence to hold dual citizenship. Never has been. No legislation since the country came into being.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some boys just want to feel good when rubbed.

might could be

original.jpg

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
People will always interpret to accommodate their views and sometimes errors or myths long held.
Let me make it clear - it is not an offence to hold dual citizenship. Never has been. No legislation since the country came into being.
hahaha......there is no need to interprete anything...it is not a matter of opinion......it was written very clearly in the ST that dual citizenship is not allowed...
you are again caught bullshitting and you have the thickest hide in this world to twist something like this that was reported very clearly....
in fact there were many letters to ST forum requesting the government to relax this rule!

Can some kind soul pse post the link on this...TQ.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by scroobal
Anyway all PRC chaps who renounce their citizenship are allowed to reclaim it back. This is applicable only once.
hahaha...this is another bullshit on citizenship matters....
those who have PRC friends can easily verify this with them.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the same silly antics he played when caught out about the independence of Singapore in 31 August 1963. He will never believe anything until the PAP has signed on it.

Actually, we all dont know whether his parents are his real ones, becasue neither you nor me have seen the actual delivery.

For all we know, maybe his real parents are still unmarried.

wat a twit.

And yes, that's the extent of my engagement and/or interaction with you.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joke of the century: kukubird: Singapore govt does not allow dual citizenship.

hahaha.....if i am always caught with my pants down....i would also not engage that person to avoid embarassment....lol.

Now I know why he ignores me..hahahahaha.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not only him. Its an entire generation that will only agree if ST puts it in print. I remember for a long while many thought that Singapore withdrew from Malaysia.

Its conditioning. All it needs is for the govt to say that it will not allow it, the press will never challenge and toe the line. Then you have the educated lot who are clever by half that find meaningless laws and try to interpret for the govt like the clown who came out with Sec 134. 1a.

I can guarantee you that the PAP will not be able to state under oath that no immediate member of their MPs families have a dual citizenship. I mean immediate and above 22 years of age.

It's the same silly antics he played when caught out about the independence of Singapore in 31 August 1963. He will never believe anything until the PAP has signed on it.

Actually, we all dont know whether his parents are his real ones, becasue neither you nor me have seen the actual delivery.

For all we know, maybe his real parents are still unmarried.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its conditioning. All it needs is for the govt to say that it will not allow it, the press will never challenge and toe the line. Then you have the educated lot who are clever by half that find meaningless laws and try to interpret for the govt like the clown who came out with Sec 134. 1a.

I can guarantee you that the PAP will not be able to state under oath that no immediate member of their MPs families have a dual citizenship. I mean immediate and above 22 years of age.
hahaha....that is the most childish reasoning i came across....
it is just like telling LTK to state under oath that no immediate members of WP has dual citizenship, mistress, evaded tax, etc....
this is a drowning man clutching at straw.....
if you know of MIW holding dual citizenship, blew the whistle lah......not make baseless allegations all the time....
anyway your guarantee has no value....
Originally Posted by scroobal
CPIB cannot act as this not about making money. I can guarantee that this is no sweet heart deal nor anyone is going to make money. The 3 guardian angels are doing it for free. The intention is to cripple the town council - mini version of a scorched earth policy. A dog in a manger attitude of a poor loser. You see this in little children who will smash a toy if they are asked to loan it to another child or to share.

Last edited: