• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PTADER - Come Out

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you subscribe to someone who insists or even believes that the moon is made of green cheese, and allowed them to spew this nonsense all over the forum? It will be wasting people's time and taking up net space, no?

However, he sure can criticise any political party, but if you accuse someone of something, to quote our most esteemed, "you must be able to back it up"....

Save me the confected and self-righteous outrage. You herd of dumb WP chauvinists, half-brains and halfwits and race bigots have been shamelessly spewing your vulgar rubbish and intense venom against minorities and non-WP politicians without restraint for a very long while.

Some have been intimidated into silence by you WP thugs. Some have their voices drowned out by you herd of WP chauvinists, halfwits and race bigots.

You WP chauvinists and halfwits have had a free ride for too long.

It looks like appealing to Sam to censor me when your silly infractions failed to work and when I call your bluff on your juvenile threats is the latest tool of you bunch of cowardly WP bigots.

Do you think I am like CSJ or the SDP where I will fold and crumble in fear before a herd of cowardly WP half-witted mobs and thugs foaming and frothing at the mouths?

As I said, I will reveal more at the right time.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said, I will reveal more at the right time.

For me the issue has never been that you are probably a propagandist lying through your teeth. It is that you have made a lot of statements without proof in the middle of an election campaign mainly to influence people to vote against the WP. It is not my problem anymore what you say about the WP now that business has returned to normal. But it is plain to everybody that you would not have wanted to see LLL elected and would have done anything in your power to prevent it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Do you subscribe to someone who insists or even believes that the moon is made of green cheese, and allowed them to spew this nonsense all over the forum? It will be wasting people's time and taking up net space, no?

However, he sure can criticise any political party, but if you accuse someone of something, to quote our most esteemed, "you must be able to back it up"....

Yes I would and other members would be justified in asking for proof. That's what threads are all about.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what do you do about someone that spams and repeatedly posts unfounded allegations without backing them up?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So what do you do about someone that spams and repeatedly posts unfounded allegations without backing them up?

Nothing. It's not for me to judge what's unfounded and what isn't.

In my opinion, much of the anti PAP stuff is unfounded garbage but I don't do anything about it either. For example I repeatedly come across posts which claim that Pappy ministers care only for themselves and not for the people they represent when there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up such claims.

Do I delete such crap? No I don't. Members are entitled to voice their opinions.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just out of curiosity why have you banned the moniker that goes by the name of laksaboy?
What did he/she do to warrant such punishment?

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing. It's not for me to judge what's unfounded and what isn't.

In my opinion, much of the anti PAP stuff is unfounded garbage but I don't do anything about it either. For example I repeatedly come across posts which claim that Pappy ministers care only for themselves and not for the people they represent when there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up such claims.

Do I delete such crap? No I don't. Members are entitled to voice their opinions.

I for one would actually love it if you ban the non-constructive anti-PAP idiots too....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How about million dollar salaries for abilities that are far below many other less paid politicians elsewhere? How making flippant excuses for not doing more for sinkees who need help?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How about million dollar salaries for abilities that are far below many other less paid politicians elsewhere? How making flippant excuses for not doing more for sinkees who need help?

Their salaries are nothing more than a reflection of the heavy responsibilities that they have to shoulder.

Politicians in other countries may be earning less in salaries but they enjoy benefits far beyond what Singapore's politicians are entitled to. You have to compare the complete package not just salaries.

As for helping sinkees the PAP does it the right way by creating opportunities instead of dispensing handouts.

Every single day I have to put up with lies and falsehoods about the PAP posted ad nauseum but not once have I taken any action against the perpetrators of totally unsubstantiated bullshit.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right about about this. Even WP Low Thia Khiang said so....

"I think we have a competent Government... we need to allow time for the Government to work, and I hope, eventually, the policies will take effect on the ground, people's lives will be improved and we have a better Singapore." Low Thia Khiang in "By-election win not sign of trend for GE: Low", 147th Prostitute Press 28 January 2013

WP Chauvinists and race bigots, please note and please be patient. Things will improve under the PAP.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

You pay peanuts, you get monkeys. That's the price you pay for a competent PAP government.

"I think we have a competent Government... we need to allow time for the Government to work, and I hope, eventually, the policies will take effect on the ground, people's lives will be improved and we have a better Singapore." Low Thia Khiang in "By-election win not sign of trend for GE: Low", 147th Prostitute Press 28 January 2013

Singaporeans are a spoilt, impatient lot. They need to heed Pastor Low Thia Khiang's advice to allow time for the PAP government to turn things around.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Refer to this thread: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?112041-Are-we-obsessed-with-Goh-Meng-Seng/page3

As I have pointed out, not all the WP sheep in the congregation of the City Harvest Church that is the WP knows me. But some like the late Vincent Sear and Pastor Low not only know me but as the late Vincent Sear has revealed, have spoken with me.

I may well be spewing garbage. But then again, maybe I am not.

Think about it.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys should not take what Leongsam says too seriously. His only purpose is to generate traffic. The day the pro-PAP rhetoric ends, that will be the day SBF shuts down. Look at it from another angle: he is worried the forum denerates into a self-masturbation forum of Workers' Party members, in which case his business in the sex forum will be threatened. Right Sam?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PTADER's existence has its reason - to balance the forces of nature. Where there is good there is evil. Without the existence of evil how do we define good? Seriously which person with IQ above 20 believes in the rubbish he spewed?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not true. I think he has highlighted some very pertinent points about the undercurrents that drive the WP.

He should be commended for revealing facets of the WP that very few people are aware of.

This is what I like to see in the forum... a range of opinions rather than everyone just singing the same tired tune.

Let's forummers come out and say whether these are facts or malicious slanders. I, for one, think it is fabrication, aimed to influence voting pattern.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he believes the moon is made of green cheese, that's his prerogative. There's no reason why he should be prevented from writing articles to justify his belief.

And it is my prerogative to take him to task if I consider him malicious with evil intent.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right about about this. Even WP Low Thia Khiang said so....

I am surprised that you even bring in LTK to backup the argument of your supporter who has not say anything about your claims being true. What is next?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Let's forummers come out and say whether these are facts or malicious slanders. I, for one, think it is fabrication, aimed to influence voting pattern.

I do exactly that. I don't censor either side of the argument.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised that you even bring in LTK to backup the argument of your supporter who has not say anything about your claims being true. What is next?
hahaha...clap..clap...
Scroobal posted that LTK knew of the habit of YSL before naming him as a candidate for HG before PE BE....
did you ask him for any proof to make such a malicious statement???