• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PTADER - Come Out

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...clap..clap...
Scroobal posted that LTK knew of the habit of YSL before naming him as a candidate for HG before PE BE....
did you ask him for any proof to make such a malicious statement???

Typically most people posting allegations would post the proof they had. I simply give every allegation I see a plausibility rating based on various factors - I don't completely believe or disbelief every one.

I am ok with the occasional unfounded allegation being posted. It is just really annoying when the same person creates 928735925 different threads to post the same allegation over and over again.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typically most people posting allegations would post the proof they had. I simply give every allegation I see a plausibility rating based on various factors - I don't completely believe or disbelief every one.

I am ok with the occasional unfounded allegation being posted. It is just really annoying when the same person creates 928735925 different threads to post the same allegation over and over again.
hahaha....there are many rational and intelligent forummers.....in fact these are the SILENT majorities....
but if scroobal were to post some allegations about miw.....u can be sure there will be a feeding frenzy with all the empty vessels lapping it up....lol.

hahaha...i am so jealous of the adulation he received.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lemans poem on Hate:

GMS hates WP
Nice-Gook hates Sylvia Lim
PTADER hates LTK
SKPonggol hates WP
Kukubird hates Scroobal
Jah & KNNBCCB hate Indians
Wiki hates LLL

Does it rhym?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....i hate nobody...
if u post facts that are obviously wrong......i point them out......
gentlemen will acknowlege them and we all learnt from it...
Scroobal pretends like nothing has happened.....that guy has a charactor problem.....
however a lot of blur cocks do not understand that the facts were wrong......and it became kukubird's fault for trolling and pointing them out.....lol.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....i hate nobody...
if u post facts that are obviously wrong......i point them out......
gentlemen will acknowlege them and we all learnt from it...
Scroobal pretends like nothing has happened.....that guy has a charactor problem.....
however a lot of blur cocks do not understand that the facts were wrong......and it became kukubird's fault for trolling and pointing them out.....lol.

Balls to you and your ignorance! You ran away from Truth and you dare try to mislead now! Fuck off!

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....there are many rational and intelligent forummers.....in fact these are the SILENT majorities....
but if scroobal were to post some allegations about miw.....u can be sure there will be a feeding frenzy with all the empty vessels lapping it up....lol.

hahaha...i am so jealous of the adulation he received.

Well the crazy anti-PAP people here will believe any obviously false allegations about the PAP. I wouldn't really care about those people. While Scroobal's stories are mostly unverifiable, they are mostly written in a believable way that is plausible. If you've been around for a while, you will get a better sense of what you need to be skeptical about. Most of his stories seem to be himself filling in the blanks between second hand pieces of information snippets he has gathered. I don't think he is out to mislead people, but the accuracy of his stories will depend on the accuracy of the information supplied to him, together with how accurate his filling in of the blanks is.

I don't see the need to constantly attacking him. I think most people can figure him out on their own. Yes he's an attention seeker, but not obnoxiously so.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well the crazy anti-PAP people here will believe any obviously false allegations about the PAP. I wouldn't really care about those people. While Scroobal's stories are mostly unverifiable, they are mostly written in a believable way that is plausible. If you've been around for a while, you will get a better sense of what you need to be skeptical about. Most of his stories seem to be himself filling in the blanks between second hand pieces of information snippets he has gathered. I don't think he is out to mislead people, but the accuracy of his stories will depend on the accuracy of the information supplied to him, together with how accurate his filling in of the blanks is.

I don't see the need to constantly attacking him. I think most people can figure him out on their own. Yes he's an attention seeker, but not obnoxiously so.
Brother wwabbit,the TRUTH shall be out soon,I neither believeor disbelieve your statements,but support you 200% to say those things,cheers

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lemans2011's Love Poems:
Kukubird loves gugu (Tracy866)
Alamaking loves Dashuangxi
SamLeong loves seatless bicycle
Wuqi loves JB
PTADER, SKPonggol and wMulew loves to spew shit
Goh Meng Seng loves himself

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

the problem is he do not have 1t hand info but act like he does

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some people will see Scroobal as half a glass full and others will see Scroobal as half a glass empty.

Similarly some people will see kukubird as 0% a glass full, and others will see him as 100% glass empty.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha.....u are right...
but i do not normally attack people for their opinions as everyone is entitled to theirs.....
i will point out obvious wrong representations of facts and it think it should be the case because many people take the distorted facts posted as truth....and have a blinkered views of things.
unfortunately, scroobal is usually found wanting when facts are concerned.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
People such as the lame kukubird who cant get their facts straight ought not to stalk and troll others who are contributing. They shld keep their heads in their assholes.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
People such as the lame kukubird who cant get their facts straight ought not to stalk and troll others who are contributing. They shld keep their heads in their assholes.
I remember vividly how it started,it was probably a bad day for Brother Scroobal,Brother KKB just made an innocent comment on his line,but Brother Scroobal replied and called him silly,it is plain KARMA,Brother KKB is giving back to him,I hope this will end soon,and e concentrate to kill PAP.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lemans poem on Hate:

GMS hates WP
Nice-Gook hates Sylvia Lim
PTADER hates LTK
SKPonggol hates WP
Kukubird hates Scroobal
Jah & KNNBCCB hate Indians
Wiki hates LLL

Does it rhym?

hardly bro but u got the gist pretty right there :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You remind me of the chap who kept claiming that dual citizenship is illegal for Singaporeans. When I told him that is not the case, he kept asking me for proof. Had another long term chap in SBF who called Mindef and the front line staff told him that he had to put down bond for his sons when they migrated as a family. He PMed and I told him to try again.

When I told someone in this forum years ago that academic staff of NUS at one time did not have to contribute to CPF, he told me it was untrue

Where do second hard information come from? From Nancy who mans the reception at the national library or does it come from the IM.

Where did the information about LTK running for a GRC or that LLL running for PEBE come from? Where do you think it came from. It can only come from someone who actually possess the information.

Which are the ones that you know are false - that LTK was not aware of Yaw's ways or that Shan and FMH did nothing wrong?

Where did the information on the recent BE uncertainty first come from?

Life cannot be a series of guesses, its odds are impossible. Singaporeans have grown up to only trust things that are published in the Straits Times or at least published somewhere. Everything else is "plausible". And you wonder why the PM made his comments about the proposed Freedom of Information Act.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There are 3 people I will never engage in this forum: kukubird58, Jah Retardfar, and Tonychat. Too detached from anything remotely resembling reality to ever have a meaningful conversation. Even TCSS is impossible.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lemans2011's Love Poems:
Kukubird loves gugu (Tracy866)
Alamaking loves Dashuangxi
SamLeong loves seatless bicycle
Wuqi loves JB
PTADER, SKPonggol and wMulew loves to spew shit
Goh Meng Seng loves himself

MIA forummers like skponggol & yellowarse have been celebrating events with a large bottle of champagne from the Vichy era. :biggrin:

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You remind me of the chap who kept claiming that dual citizenship is illegal for Singaporeans. When I told him that is not the case, he kept asking me for proof. Had another long term chap in SBF who called Mindef and the front line staff told him that he had to put down bond for his sons when they migrated as a family. He PMed and I told him to try again.

When I told someone in this forum years ago that academic staff of NUS at one time did not have to contribute to CPF, he told me it was untrue

All these are publicly available information that can be verified. They certainly don't prove that you have sources inside WP or PAP. It does show that you have a familiarity with public policy beyond almost everyone in Singapore.

Where do second hard information come from? From Nancy who mans the reception at the national library or does it come from the IM.

IM is considered third hand information. Second hand information is information coming from someone with first hand information.

Where did the information about LTK running for a GRC or that LLL running for PEBE come from? Where do you think it came from. It can only come from someone who actually possess the information.

They could well be from an inside source, but they could also have been highly educated guesses. Both events were very likely, and there are plenty of people, including myself, that were fairly confident that both would occur. Now, if you had predicted something that is completely against what most people think would happen, then there is a much higher probability that it came from an inside source rather than a guess.

Which are the ones that you know are false - that LTK was not aware of Yaw's ways or that Shan and FMH did nothing wrong?

Where did the information on the recent BE uncertainty first come from?

These are unverifiable information. I don't know if they are true or not, and will probably never find out unless something major and unexpected happens that exposes the truth. These I'll file under 'plausible'.

Life cannot be a series of guesses, its odds are impossible. Singaporeans have grown up to only trust things that are published in the Straits Times or at least published somewhere. Everything else is "plausible". And you wonder why the PM made his comments about the proposed Freedom of Information Act.

Life is a series of receiving information and properly judging their plausibility as they come in. Some people are better than others at making the judgements. Others are not so, that's why there are so many idiots sharing or forwarding stupid shit that is already listed on snopes.com, and also why religion is so successful today.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one with a comprehension issue.

Just point one that is available publicly. Avoid the thesis.

All these are publicly available information that can be verified. They certainly don't prove that you have sources inside WP or PAP. It does show that you have a familiarity with public policy beyond almost everyone in Singapore.