• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven ccb Malaysians have zero credibility. I am not replying to more of their ccb lies of me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the proof whereby i proved these ccb Malaysians dare not open their ccb mouth to comment on Johor crown prince. No one dare to call him all the names that they called me for saying the same thing as me

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Essentially their ccb lies of me cannot be true based on two facts:

1) I am a virgin that can withstand court scrutiny

2) unlike their ccb Malaysian slut women, I don’t suck cock
How can you possibly know for sure that it's a fact that our "women" are "ccb Malaysian sluts"? :o-o: :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely! Whenever we let her have the last word, she would continue accusing us of being in the wrong, just like what she posted roughly half an hour ago (only a few posts above in this same thread), and this time she's even using an example from her real life:

But now, even though she seems to be letting us have the last word, she does not allow us to continue accusing her of being in the wrong; which is why she said in her first post:

implying that if we continue accusing her of being in the wrong, SHE would still be in the "right" and WE would still be in the "wrong"! :rolleyes:
Blah blah blah more ccb lies from you ccb man. not just you didn’t let me have last word you have been not just spamming ccb lies of me but you repeat the same ccb lie post that I already replied just to let people read your ccb lies of me again. Those that you didn’t answer are lies that I proved you telling lies cutting my half sentences etc ccb lies that you have no choice but to shut up. This is not called let me have the last word. Pui!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
you repeat the same ccb lie post that I already replied just to let people read your ccb lies of me again.
Couple of points:

1. That's because you keep repeating your own lies and/or nonsense.

2. Whereas my posts are based on facts, which I make an effort to quote and post links to.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a vain man thinking you are superior man when you are actually a gossipy woman character and the kind of very vicious imperial concubine woman that will twist anything and kill anyone to achieve her motive.
I and your other sammyboy.com enemies would be in the wrong if you are a truly good woman; but since you are not such a good woman, and since you are obviously a truly bad woman, therefore your sammyboy.com enemies are in the right! :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like she's not a woman of her word after all.
Looks like you are deliberately telling lies of me when i already didn’t reply to slut whore mistress posts. My two facts obviously referred to that and yet you can imply you can cast aspersions of my character and I cannot reply.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of points:

1. That's because you keep repeating your own lies and/or nonsense.

2. Whereas my posts are based on facts, which I make an effort to quote and post links to.
You are the one that cutting my sentences and distort them to accuse me telling lies. How many times have I caught you tonight? Your post are based on hot air based on your distorted meaning of my sentences. And your deliberate misunderstanding of clear sentences like I am not replying to slut whore mistress posts to I am not replying to all posts accusing me based on hot air.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I and your other sammyboy.com enemies would be in the wrong if you are a truly good woman; but since you are not such a good woman, and since you are obviously a truly bad woman, therefore your sammyboy.com enemies are in the right!:smile:
This is obviously based on hot air - and not facts like you claimed your posts to be based on - to accuse me a truly bad woman. When I am a victim of theft slander and harassment by ccb Malaysians and Indians, fighting for my justice and against ccb Malaysians criminals like you that think that you can cover up your filthy crimes just by calling me a bad woman.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you guys even bother to entertain her is beyond me. Please DON'T reply to this post. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ah Joe. At least ah Gin attacks those mudlanders and their collaborators. I have been attacked and insulted by such assholes. But I just don't over react like him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Joe. At least ah Gin attacks those mudlanders and their collaborators. I have been attacked and insulted by such assholes. But I just don't over react like him.
Well i guess I can never sell my soul unlike sinkies that sell theirs for a hdb flat or a Johor house

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol ... Why TS say no reply anymore and BREAK her promise? Lol :biggrin:
So she must be a foul-mouthed LIAR. :biggrin:
Obviously you are telling lies of me everywhere when I said the two facts prove that I cannot be slut whore and I am not replying anymore and I didn’t reply to so many of these posts last night