• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property News

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making babies is not that difficult ,having babies is.
Even during pregnancy, it's takes a lot pressure and stress.Someone might argue that our mothers almost never had any issues caring for 3 to even 10kids.Welll environment then and now are so much different.At that time neighbours were willingly to look after your kids even free of charge.Now we don't even see our neighbours do to stressful work.like us they got tired after work and shut the door.Othe solution is maid,a stranger.infront of us,they are so sweet and charming.When we off work,who knows?ALSO...the costs.

During pregnancy it costs a lot.Transport,appointments and bills.KNowing govt gives u $3k.They will be more than happy to call for apps to collect back even more from what they gave you.same cycle after giving birth.Who to to blame?LKY..maybe????

Why not just open our arms and welcome our FTs. Anyway, most of them will end up as sinkies too. I knew many singaporean guys love to woo malaysian ladies (not sure why...).

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
To stop FTs.... singaporeans need to do something. Have more babies. If not, FTs are still needed. We cannot at one hand wallop the govt, the other hand not doing anything to help the situation. So, whose fault is this? :wink:

Bro, I am not against FTs. Screwing up Sinkies and asking us to embrace FTs does not help the situation or produce more babies. Young couple can’t even find a stable well paying job and afford housing, how to think about having babies? It is just an excuse to import more FTs. Tell me how FTs can take care of your parents? Employ them as maids or put your parent in old folk’s homes? By the way our old folk homes use cheap 3rd world workers but charge us 1st world service. Where got different from JB old folk home , some of the old folk homes in SG are worst those in JB , charging $1,800`$2,000/= for a bed .
You just need to create right environment for citizen and everybody else to thrive. You will understand this if you are into gardening and breeding fishes in pond , you can’t just keep on introduce so many pariah fishes into your pond and expect your koi to breed well . Singapore now is like a jungle , survive of the fittest , big fish eat small fish , rich bully poor . In actual fact we are just a man made pond , you need to create the right envoiroment , not indiscrimately take in FTs and made them citizen after one , two year as long as they got the money.

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I am not against FTs. Screwing up Sinkies and asking us to embrace FTs does not help the situation or produce more babies. Young couple can’t even find a stable well paying job and afford housing, how to think about having babies? It is just an excuse to import more FTs. Tell me how FTs can take care of your parents? Employ them as maids or put your parent in old folk’s homes? By the way our old folk homes use cheap 3rd world workers but charge us 1st world service. Where got different from JB old folk home , some of the old folk homes in SG are worst those in JB , charging $1,800`$2,000/= for a bed .
You just need to create right environment for citizen and everybody else to thrive. You will understand this if you are into gardening and breeding fishes in pond , you can’t just keep on introduce so many pariah fishes into your pond and expect your koi to breed well . Singapore now is like a jungle , survive of the fittest , big fish eat small fish , rich bully poor . In actual fact we are just a man made pond , you need to create the right envoiroment , not indiscrimately take in FTs and made them citizen after one , two year as long as they got the money.

I think your view makes sense. Anyway, i still wonder why singaporean guys prefer malaysian women as their wife... This is one reason why many malaysian female FTs end up as sinkies.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bravo, let's all vote by leaving this God damned country, I already made my plans. Pity those stuck in Singapore, no way to grow and thrive.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think your view makes sense. Anyway, i still wonder why singaporean guys prefer malaysian women as their wife... This is one reason why many malaysian female FTs end up as sinkies.

Reasons : 1) Can have best of both world ,
2) Can buy bumi house if you marry Nasi Lemak
3) Malaysian girl are not so snobbish
4) ..... the list can go on forever !

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way fresh grads pay is about $2,300 ~ $2,800/= , enough to have babies , a HDB house , a feed one or two old folks at home ? And mind you only 20% are university grads , what about the rest of 80% , what is their average earning ?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way fresh grads pay is about $2,300 ~ $2,800/= , enough to have babies , a HDB house , a feed one or two old folks at home ? And mind you only 20% are university grads , what about the rest of 80% , what is their average earning ?

If your wife is also working, should have double income...

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN , papaya govt only know how to screw Sinkies , and embrace FTs . Best thing is after all the screwing , still can get 70% support . That's is why better to buy JB freehold property, after one stroke by MY govt , still left with many stroke . :*:

How to have more babies when everyone keep having strokes from both sides? :smile:
Maybe there 's a reason why SG so keen on HSR. To move those not so productive over in Malaysia and let the FT and rich Sinkies stay on the island.
Strategic thinking...it is joke, albiet a bad one.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not just open our arms and welcome our FTs. Anyway, most of them will end up as sinkies too. I knew many singaporean guys love to woo malaysian ladies (not sure why...).

Malaysian charbor tends to be prettier. :smile: Not a joke, saying from the heart. They generally are also simpler and not so show off like Singaporean gals.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are lots more opportunities for the future generations to start business with e commerce, those that still going for 8 to 6 pm jobs will be losers. I used to sell pirated DVD big time in the early 2000s thanks to Holiday Plaza ha ha.

Can we still make money from eBay?

I'm also getting tired of present job. It's stable but can't see where it will lead me. Thought SG government will ensure the country is run smoothly for commoners. Until I realize to buy a freaking resale old HDB flat of decent size and location also need minimum S$600k! Salaries also stagnated. Seriously, are graduates still paid S$2.5-2.8k per month?! That's the salary like 12 -15 years ago. I thought should be at least S$3.3k or so. But even then, it's not a lot based on the high cost of living here.

The world has changed. Last time (20-30 years ago), they say, study hard, get good education will guarantee have good job and life. That's a big lie.

Now, I find those who didn't do so well in school ironically have much better life than me and many of my university friends. Some of those who didn't do well in school become property/insurance agents, do business. Before 40, already hit $1 million, stay in SG condo, drive BMW/Merc. My friends with excellent school grades in 8-6pm jobs still staying in HDB flats with loans 10-20 more years to pay up. :(

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we still make money from eBay?

I'm also getting tired of present job. It's stable but can't see where it will lead me. Thought SG government will ensure the country is run smoothly for commoners. Until I realize to buy a freaking resale old HDB flat of decent size and location also need minimum S$600k! Salaries also stagnated. Seriously, are graduates still paid S$2.5-2.8k per month?! That's the salary like 12 -15 years ago. I thought should be at least S$3.3k or so. But even then, it's not a lot based on the high cost of living here.

The world has changed. Last time (20-30 years ago), they say, study hard, get good education will guarantee have good job and life. That's a big lie.

Now, I find those who didn't do so well in school ironically have much better life than me and many of my university friends. Some of those who didn't do well in school become property/insurance agents, do business. Before 40, already hit $1 million, stay in SG condo, drive BMW/Merc. My friends with excellent school grades in 8-6pm jobs still staying in HDB flats with loans 10-20 more years to pay up. :(

Nowadays use platforms like Carousell, Facebook, Instagram, Groupon, blog shops etc. I am not an advocate of studies, because I am graduate but education has caused me not to be a risk taker ha ha. Learn a skill, start a business without the damn degree, once your company big enough then go get a degree, looks good on your name card, if your company goes public listed then by all means get your masters and PhD and take nice CEO photos for your annual report. In summary, do first, then study.

Studying always makes you go the safe route and you end up making money for people and staying in HDB and only earning enough to bring family out to places with free parking like IMM on weekends, or per entry paying malls at night and que with the thousands of heartland men and families all the time. Lol

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian charbor tends to be prettier. :smile: Not a joke, saying from the heart. They generally are also simpler and not so show off like Singaporean gals.

Yah ha ha ha I noticed that too but they tend to be lower educated and hard to click if you are a graduate but my eyes do rove around in Johor :smile:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your wife is also working, should have double income...

Or you also can have double the costs when her money is her money and everything you have to pay, plus Valentine's day, birthday and Christmas must buy Prada, LV and Hermes, in that order, you will faint, unless you have $300 million like Keith Tang, LOL.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I ever say Singapore government was good at looking after it's people?

Singapore government punishes people for being Singaporeans.

Actually my point was to address the usual LKY comment that at a stroke of a pen the MY government can take away everything as this is usually quoted as an argument against buying JB properties. But I think all governments, including Singapore, CAN do that if they want to!

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to have more babies when everyone keep having strokes from both sides? :smile:
Maybe there 's a reason why SG so keen on HSR. To move those not so productive over in Malaysia and let the FT and rich Sinkies stay on the island.
Strategic thinking...it is joke, albiet a bad one.

I wish to point out that HSR is for the " productive & rich " FTs to move in /out of KL/JB daily. How much do you think the ticket will cost ? Old and unproductive poor Sinkies just need to stay in JB old folks home and die there , no need to come out one ! By the way dying in SG ground is out of reach for poor Sinkies , columbarium has become multi million business for the politically rich people ! Have you ever see a niche that cost the price of our BTO HDB ? Very atas one, like staying in Haven ! Better reserve early , before they introduce COE .

Heng ah , most people here stay in JB landed /condos , no need to work one , no need HSR also. Free , free do some gardening or come to this forum and talk cock sing song can liao . If causeway jam , take a walk across, is also a form of exercise , no need collecting cardboard to exercise .:biggrin:

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish to point out that HSR is for the " productive & rich " FTs to move in /out of JB daily. How much do you think the ticket will cost ? Old and unproductive poor Sinkies just need to stay in JB old folks home and die there , no need to come out one ! By the way dying in SG ground is out of reach for poor Sinkies , columbarium has become multi million business for the politically rich people ! Have you ever see a niche that cost the price of our BTO HDB ? Very atas one, like staying in Haven ! Better reserve early , before they introduce COE .

Heng ah , most people here stay in JB landed , no need to work one , no need HSR also. Free , free do some gardening or come to this forum and talk cock sing song can liao . If causeway jam , take a walk across, is also a form of exercise , same like people collecting cardboard .:biggrin:

Freehold land in JB, if big enough can dig deep enough to bury dead people? Homeground burial.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to digress.
Do you know how much it cost for a columbarium in Malaysia? The very atas one like Nirvana Memorial Park?
Less than S$2000 per unit. Air condition some more 24/7 until don't know when. Even dying in Malaysia is cheaper....lol

Got air con also? Wow it's "cool" to die in Malaysia! LOL!

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to digress.
Do you know how much it cost for a columbarium in Malaysia? The very atas one like Nirvana Memorial Park?
Less than S$2000 per unit. Air condition some more 24/7 until don't know when. Even dying in Malaysia is cheaper....lol

Kaisee Sinkies will tell you they will goes belly up , will be poorly maintain and run down in 10yrs time !:biggrin: