• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that Msians, in particular "Johoreans especially hate Singaporeans"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
first of all, only sinkie shit will think that littering in sg is not ok but in jb is ok.. let me tell you what type of person these worthless uncles are

number 1: these uncles must be a low class low life PAP supporters..only PAP sinkie lowlife supporters will behave like that..

number 2: these uncles are low class low frequency losers.. they are being slaved and motivated by fear to be a human being and not by aspiration.. you do not litter because you fear of getting fine and jail.. this is not maturity.. these uncle never grow.. this is the reason i stay away from sinkies..

a real human being will think that by not littering , you are making an effort to make the environment better for everyone.. this is called high frequency or the Chee Suan Juan frequency.

number 3: by praising Malaysia having good english is to look down on them for not speaking english well. But to praise a Thai for speaking english well is a good compliment being received by the thais..why is that? why malaysia and thai received such praises so differently. This one you need good EQ which that motherfucking lowlife sinkie bitch,ginfreely, dun have.

Malaysia is used to be a british colony too and they can speak english but just that the chinese malayisa chinese culture is much stronger than english but they do speak english sufficiently.. Moreover chink sinkie and chinese malaysian are kind of similar in their culture. Instead of treating others with respect, sinkie go and insult them with low EQ shit... a very PAP lowlife trait. Thailand is not a british colony and teir thai language and culture is unique and one of the kind. so to praise a thai for having good english conversational skill is to praise them to be upper class among their population.

The malaysian girl also being very fair and say that she has sinkie friends who are nice and most likely her sinkie friends are opposition supporters.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people are like that. They feel entitled to everything - taking jobs, HDB, scholarship, insulting you as poor whatever. But we go buy their house buy stuff - not taking a single job - they already buay tahan hate us. We praise them English good they say you look down on them when we didn't insult them at all.

You must be really stupid. Its market forces at work. they are taking over your jobs, HDB, scholarships, etc because they are smarter and your garmen invites them because your garmen has given up hope on sinkies like you who cow beh cow bu all day long and never do any real work..
after all it is your garmen who you voted in. so complain about what??? defies all logic. it's like slapping your own face. hahhahah. and then asking who slapped your own face.
No need to praise malaysian english as they are just calling out your sarcasm as it is. How come I do not hear sinkies "praising" HK's english or french's english or even Indonesian english. No need to be sarcastic in your "praises" and people are not stupid.(unlike sinkies like you) and would just tell you off. hahhahah

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being a half breed mudlander i can tell u that m&ds are the scums of the earth. If singkieland nvr open the doors to the m&d cina...these assholes will be starved to death and fucked upside down by the m&ds...give them an inch want a yard. Its high time all the m&ds in spore got sent back. Starting with Mad Khaw...if mad khaw remained in penang i bet that he will kenna killed by the polis for being a cina..fuck the cina m&ds.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a half breed mudlander i can tell u that m&ds are the scums of the earth. If singkieland nvr open the doors to the m&d cina...these assholes will be starved to death and fucked upside down by the m&ds...give them an inch want a yard. Its high time all the m&ds in spore got sent back. Starting with Mad Khaw...if mad khaw remained in penang i bet that he will kenna killed by the polis for being a cina..fuck the cina m&ds.

Don't be so cocky and presumptious. sinkieland is last on list. Most Malaysian Chinese esp the better ones have migrated to australia, NZ, Canada, USA, UK, even Taiwan and HK and would do so in the future. eg james Wan of fast and furious fame etc. , Even the low class technicians who travel by motorbikes via causeway t would not want to be a sinkie if you asked them. m&d Khaw is an exception. too bad you guys made him a sinkie and after being sinkiefied he is just showing the typical sinkie trait of sinkies screwing sinkies. afterall being selfish is a sinkie trait. so complain for what. you guys took him in and sinkiefied him and he is just showing what it is to be a typical sinkie. hahahahhaha

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i refuse to believe the m&d chinese are having a hard time in malaysia,the chinese make up only 1/3rd of the population in mudland but they control 60 percent of the wealth in malaysia.the average chinese household income is more than double the average malay household income.no wonder the jews are the most hated group in europe,they literally control the banking and financial institutions in europe and the west because the christians were forbidden to deal with money and over time they become the masters of financiers.let me tell u this,when u are the richest race on earth,ur religion will seem more powerful than anyone's else while other religions will look like savages.can u imagine how jealous u would be if u found out a certain group of ur colleaques working in the same department as you doing the same job in the same industry as you living in the same country as you are earning twice as much as you?literally every hour u work u are falling way behind.its machiam like they have a cheat code for 2X exp and 2X drop and 2X rare and every single minute they spend in the game they are zooming ahead while u are struggling to play catch up in life?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be so cocky and presumptious. sinkieland is last on list. Most Malaysian Chinese esp the better ones have migrated to australia, NZ, Canada, USA, UK, even Taiwan and HK
In another 10 years, the number of the original Malaysian Chinese (by birth) in Peninsula Malaysia will be reduced to between 12% and 14%, and the trend will continue to dwindle.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the two uncles have a tag on their head to say they are Singaporeans, be it 30% or 70%? What kind of attraction is there to litter? If you don't litter as habit, why you will suddenly like to litter? It is much more likely one SPR educating another Sporean or SPR that there is risk littering in Spore but not in Msia. Who knows their own country better than themselves?

It is very likely they are SPR too because they speak chinese. Msian spr likes to speak mandarin especially johorean. Those mudlanders from KL will speak English to up class themselves, whereas Singaporeans speak english out of habit as we are schooled from young in English.

You motherfucker tonychat don't know the real situation in JB then diam diam . British colony so what? You don't know they change their education system to Malay language? Their old people can speak English very well but not the young people. Even in court, the counter people also cannot converse in English. So when you meet one local JB who can converse well in English, you praise their English good is nothing sarcastic but genuine compliment.

first of all, only sinkie shit will think that littering in sg is not ok but in jb is ok.. let me tell you what type of person these worthless uncles are

number 1: these uncles must be a low class low life PAP supporters..only PAP sinkie lowlife supporters will behave like that..

number 2: these uncles are low class low frequency losers.. they are being slaved and motivated by fear to be a human being and not by aspiration.. you do not litter because you fear of getting fine and jail.. this is not maturity.. these uncle never grow.. this is the reason i stay away from sinkies..

a real human being will think that by not littering , you are making an effort to make the environment better for everyone.. this is called high frequency or the Chee Suan Juan frequency.

number 3: by praising Malaysia having good english is to look down on them for not speaking english well. But to praise a Thai for speaking english well is a good compliment being received by the thais..why is that? why malaysia and thai received such praises so differently. This one you need good EQ which that motherfucking lowlife sinkie bitch,ginfreely, dun have.

Malaysia is used to be a british colony too and they can speak english but just that the chinese malayisa chinese culture is much stronger than english but they do speak english sufficiently.. Moreover chink sinkie and chinese malaysian are kind of similar in their culture. Instead of treating others with respect, sinkie go and insult them with low EQ shit... a very PAP lowlife trait. Thailand is not a british colony and teir thai language and culture is unique and one of the kind. so to praise a thai for having good english conversational skill is to praise them to be upper class among their population.

The malaysian girl also being very fair and say that she has sinkie friends who are nice and most likely her sinkie friends are opposition supporters.

jw5

Loyal
first of all, only sinkie shit will think that littering in sg is not ok but in jb is ok.

Only sinkies will think that littering means dropping something on the ground, when littering actually means leaving something when it is not wanted even if it is on a table or chair. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't you mudlander shit announced loud loud last time that you will not be replying to my posts anymore ? Proven you are not the man! You don't walk your talk. In contrast, I don't promise people easily but I kept to my promise once made.

I admit that my govt and spore companies are shortsighted and stupid to give foreigners freebies at the expense of locals. That's why I always say Msia govt is very smart. The stupid ones who didn't realise that they are paying these foreigners who love to forum and chat (and couldn't wait to leave office on the dot to catch bus back to JB) during office hours when out of boss's sight. How much real work is done I wonder, or the real work is done by Sporeans who did the real sacrifice and these people just conveniently take over an end product and claim it's their hard work? Oh I must learn from the blogger, of course this is a generalisation , there are always exceptional few hardworking ones that I get along with very well too.

You must be really stupid. Its market forces at work. they are taking over your jobs, HDB, scholarships, etc because they are smarter and your garmen invites them because your garmen has given up hope on sinkies like you who cow beh cow bu all day long and never do any real work..
after all it is your garmen who you voted in. so complain about what??? defies all logic. it's like slapping your own face. hahhahah. and then asking who slapped your own face.
No need to praise malaysian english as they are just calling out your sarcasm as it is. How come I do not hear sinkies "praising" HK's english or french's english or even Indonesian english. No need to be sarcastic in your "praises" and people are not stupid.(unlike sinkies like you) and would just tell you off. hahhahah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey it is a fact many foreigners working in spore claimed and tell others they are from Spore when they go tour. So don't assume they must be Sporeans even when newspaper reported as such .

Second and more importantly, did this Singaporean that caused 4 car accident run off and made people chased for him - while causing others to believe he is from another country?

from mycarforum.....

A Singaporean man has been charged with dangerous driving over a four-car accident in New Zealand that killed a motorcyclist.

Lew Wei Kiong, 29, had been due in the Dunedin District Court on Tuesday (Dec 8) to face a count of dangerous driving causing death.

Three new charges of dangerous driving causing injury were also due to be brought against him, reported the Otago Daily Times, but the case has been adjourned to Dec 22.

Lew, who works at the Energy Market Authority (EMA), was involved in the accident along the state highway in North Otago, about 20km south of Oamaru, on Nov 29.

EMA confirmed to Shin Min Daily News that Lew was an employee and that it was extending aid to two employees in New Zealand.

According to stuff.co.nz, Lew was driving a rented Toyota and had allegedly crossed the double yellow lines on the highway to overtake a group of cars.

He crashed into two cars and a motorcycle travelling in the opposite direction.

The passenger in the Toyota, who is also believed to be Singaporean, had to be cut from the car and was flown to Dunedin Public Hospital with serious injuries.

Five others suffered injuries, while the motorcyclist, 39-year-old Craig Alan Chambers, died at the scene.
New Zealand police had blamed the car crash on driver "inattention".

The accident also reportedly reignited a debate over tourist drivers and the condition of roads in New Zealand, with Labour Party MP Damien O'Connor suggesting that poor road design could have led to the crash.

He said that certain roads on the country's south island could be confusing for foreign drivers and clearer signage was needed.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In another 10 years, the number of the original Malaysian Chinese (by birth) in Peninsula Malaysia will be reduced to between 12% and 14%, and the trend will continue to dwindle.

That will mean their per capita income will go up double double

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jb and and especially najib loves singapore and PAP.he gave away ktm land for pieces of paper. And now, naji will spend billions building the high speed rail that will benefit s8ngaporeans. Traveller or businessmen will stay in singapore, take the hsr to KL for meeting, and return back to their hotel in singapore.
Thank you ah jib.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. He is not sinkiefied but he brought his bad traits to Spore and caused hardship on Singaporeans by delaying the construction of jurong hospital to cut costs, not training Sporeans to be doctors instead hiring third world trained foreign doctors. Not forgetting his other irresponsible antics of a minister asking Sporeans to go Jb to retire instead of making sure everyone can retire in home country.

Oh you said it yourself all the exceptional ones had gone elsewhere except spore we are left with the worst lots that seek advantage from spore to fullest without a shame. And govt is stupid enough to had to pay to upgrade their skills to keep them employed here. we shld have just sent the worst 20% lot home and let our locals keep their job.

Don't be so cocky and presumptious. sinkieland is last on list. Most Malaysian Chinese esp the better ones have migrated to australia, NZ, Canada, USA, UK, even Taiwan and HK and would do so in the future. eg james Wan of fast and furious fame etc. , Even the low class technicians who travel by motorbikes via causeway t would not want to be a sinkie if you asked them. m&d Khaw is an exception. too bad you guys made him a sinkie and after being sinkiefied he is just showing the typical sinkie trait of sinkies screwing sinkies. afterall being selfish is a sinkie trait. so complain for what. you guys took him in and sinkiefied him and he is just showing what it is to be a typical sinkie. hahahahhaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are sharp. The way I see it, they have no lack of jobs in Msia with hiring advertisements around. They are in spore only to enjoy the 2.9x currency advantage.

i refuse to believe the m&d chinese are having a hard time in malaysia,the chinese make up only 1/3rd of the population in mudland but they control 60 percent of the wealth in malaysia.the average chinese household income is more than double the average malay household income.no wonder the jews are the most hated group in europe,they literally control the banking and financial institutions in europe and the west because the christians were forbidden to deal with money and over time they become the masters of financiers.let me tell u this,when u are the richest race on earth,ur religion will seem more powerful than anyone's else while other religions will look like savages.can u imagine how jealous u would be if u found out a certain group of ur colleaques working in the same department as you doing the same job in the same industry as you living in the same country as you are earning twice as much as you?literally every hour u work u are falling way behind.its machiam like they have a cheat code for 2X exp and 2X drop and 2X rare and every single minute they spend in the game they are zooming ahead while u are struggling to play catch up in life?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jb and and especially najib loves singapore and PAP.he gave away ktm land for pieces of paper. And now, naji will spend billions building the high speed rail that will benefit s8ngaporeans. Traveller or businessmen will stay in singapore, take the hsr to KL for meeting, and return back to their hotel in singapore.
Thank you ah jib.

Why cannot be the other way round, stay in KL and take HSR to Spore - if and when needed only? You don't know got companies shifting to KL now?

http://www.thestar.com.my/business/...hift-from-singapore-to-malaysia-done-by-june/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only sinkies will think that littering means dropping something on the ground, when littering actually means leaving something when it is not wanted even if it is on a table or chair. :biggrin:

Only in Jb you can see littering has many patterns. Sweet wrappers flying out from school kids van infront of you, drink cans flying from a car in front of you, parent winding down car window to throw papers out at traffic junction - with a kid sitting next to her..etc. All of which I have never seen in my decade long driving experience in spore. Real eye opener. And I wonder why the blogger is not angry when she saw such things done by local cars? Is that not double standard too?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think you have very low EQ in dealing with other human beings.. you must be a sinkie shit woman without much brain.

Good these m&ds can fuck off...n i can tell u..their shit attitude of canibalising each other does not help
..n pls in western countries..they r all being treated as mudslimes...n in taiwan..the pay is lower than singkieland..u think they better off?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkees are not generally liked in Asia, especially the neighbouring countries. We are arrogant, demeaning to others and think that the other countries should kowtow to us. How do you expect others to like us?