• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pro-PAP Ex-Brit Sinkie : Singapore Democracy is the Best

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can get @JohnTan to sign all of us up? Early birds get to taste his wife’s and daughter’s mangoes. Members have their privileges. Mai gong bo jio

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@JohnTan and him are right! Must be pro-pap and be active in grassroots in order to be rich!!:thumbsup::biggrin:

I'm not paid any money officially or unofficially for being in the grassroots. The only monetary benefits I've gotten were free parking at the carpark. I drive a car as I'm a professional.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb ,si many money laundry, pity those who bought any properties of 99 yrs since 2016,over priced,signed later will have many superman that jump down ,sad for those idiot who belive in pap n thus cb

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not paid any money officially or unofficially for being in the grassroots. The only monetary benefits I've gotten were free parking at the carpark. I drive a car as I'm a professional.
PAP sees you as not MP material.
They fit you rightly in their organisation as the cocksucker. An ideal place for a pagan and polytheists.
That's one of the most important least valued positions.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP sees you as not MP material.
They fit you rightly in their organisation as the cocksucker. An ideal place for a pagan and polytheists.
That's one of the most important least valued positions.

I made enough money in the private sector. I don't want the media prying into my private life and don't need the MP allowance. Many people do volunteer work without expecting to become the organisation's CEO.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I made enough money in the private sector. I don't want the media prying into my private life and don't need the MP allowance. Many people do volunteer work without expecting to become the organisation's CEO.
Just remember to wipe the mouth clean.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hhahahahah this is social media. We have to believe you even if you say you have a 10 inch dick

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
stopped watching when he said......owns a yacht in sentosa.......enough said...........FUCK PAP COCKSUCKERS

Last edited: