• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pritam Singh will bring down Workers' Party

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Characteristics:
Indian
Talks provocatively
Panders to Ang Mo soccer and everything UK
Single

Anyone feel the same about his liability to WP? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Will PAP fuck him when he is still a student? :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
ivebert dog u already started your preps to assault wp for the 2016 GE. so on the ball.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
...so it's not just one minority being the weakest link in WP Aljunied team. It's now TWO!

Instead of shouting "Referee Kayu!" and singing "ole, ole, ole!" we will be hearing "You'll not never walk alone!" the next time in the National Stadium.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
...so it's not just one minority being the weakest link in WP Aljunied team. It's now TWO!

Instead of shouting "Referee Kayu!" and singing "ole, ole, ole!" we will be hearing "You'll not never walk alone!" the next time in the National Stadium.

It is so easy for PAP to assassinate the character of this Singh

Just start a sex scandal or relationship scandal

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Characteristics:
Indian
Talks provocatively.....:biggrin:

Another uneducated Sinkie ...
Indian = Singh ???

idiot.gif

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebye Kia
He reported himself is an Indian, isn't it?

Anyway, Hum Ji Sinkie
Where is your six bullets and Ah Neh joke?

Don't dare to talk about it already?

I don't know that Indian jokes can make your self-brain masturbation ???
:eek: ok boy, i will will give you one later ok ?
Be good boy ok ?

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Characteristics:
Indian
Talks provocatively
Panders to Ang Mo soccer and everything UK
Single

Anyone feel the same about his liability to WP? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Will PAP fuck him when he is still a student? :biggrin::biggrin:

u know for once i think you are right, Pritam Singh is the man to watch out for, he reminds me of a firebrand opposition member some 50 years ago. That said, the difference between Pritam and Ivebert is that the former is capable of bringing down a party while the latter is only capable of bringing down a packet of bee hoon to a party.

Oh and fuck your lao boo chee bye too :smile:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
u know for once i think you are right, Pritam Singh is the man to watch out for, he reminds me of a firebrand opposition member some 50 years ago. That said, the difference between Pritam and Ivebert is that the former is capable of bringing down a party while the latter is only capable of bringing down a packet of bee hoon to a party.

Oh and fuck your lao boo chee bye too :smile:

Ask Emperor Low to tame him a little