• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pretty Pinoy

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
they should and write a report too and hopefully post her photo...bro, why dont u try? you seem like a skilled seductor...hhehehe

Hi KoalaJack,

Sorry to disappoint all bros here. I went there just now but failed to take a shot. Becos I'm the only customer at the shop at that time. It's too obvious for me to aim at her from my hp.
Actually i feel she's not as chio as what i thought to be. I can only say she's above average in term of looks. I would say she's quite gentle and got big eyes. My rating on her: 6.8/10.

The shop is just beside Sakae Sushi, the extension of Northpoint, Level 2.

BTW, their products are overpriced. I'm delighted to see Lion, my fav, which is just 2 shops away. 3 for $80.

Hope some bros can do the job of i failed to do.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to have a sony ericsson phone that has a camera on the side instead of the front....great for taking such picture.......at times like these i miss that phone.
Any bro use spycam to take a shot la

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah so pretty! shes from yishun denizen too? the one Jack bought jeans from was hot, but not this pretty lah. the yishun denizen pinoy is fairer than the normal brown-skinned pinoy. any hope yishun bros here who has been there before? really sory, no photos unfortunately

you are an interesting fellow that thinks being fairer is better. that shows your mindset

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are an interesting fellow that thinks being fairer is better. that shows your mindset

bro me didnt say fairer is better, not once. because there are two of them working there, one is fair the other tanned. gota make the distinction for the bros here so they get the right person. cheers...

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi KoalaJack,

Sorry to disappoint all bros here. I went there just now but failed to take a shot. Becos I'm the only customer at the shop at that time. It's too obvious for me to aim at her from my hp.
Actually i feel she's not as chio as what i thought to be. I can only say she's above average in term of looks. I would say she's quite gentle and got big eyes. My rating on her: 6.8/10.

The shop is just beside Sakae Sushi, the extension of Northpoint, Level 2.

BTW, their products are overpriced. I'm delighted to see Lion, my fav, which is just 2 shops away. 3 for $80.

Hope some bros can do the job of i failed to do.

glad you went there. anyway beauty's in the eye of the beholder. im just saying she's more chio than most pinoys flooding this island. did you notice her name?

Went there again yest to alter the jeans but like you, was the only one there, so impossible to take a snapshot. sorry bros..again...sorry

Last edited: