• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pretty Pinoy

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack went to Yishun Northpoint to buy jeans at Denizen. the pinoy serving was damned f***** pretty. not like the typical maid-looking ones that flooded the country and make noise. shes very fair, kinda chinese-looking, nice slim body with wow-like yummy boobies!

anyone staying in that area has seen her?

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
shy lah asking for her photos (also too busy staring at her neh neh)...maybe some other bros here with better seduction skills can do a favour here?

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In sg forums when you NPNT and you ask for photos, you won't get any. But i can help.:biggrin:

Phua Kok Khoon, 38, is alleged to have caused the death of Mr Firman Hamik Abdul Halem, 25, a mover, at about 6pm at Bukit Merah Lane 2 on May 28.
-- SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS PHOTO

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe you are taLking about this same pinoy whom i met at the same pLace weeks earLier :

gwen-garci.jpg

:biggrin:

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack went to Yishun Northpoint to buy jeans at Denizen. the pinoy serving was damned f***** pretty. not like the typical maid-looking ones that flooded the country and make noise. shes very fair, kinda chinese-looking, nice slim body with wow-like yummy boobies!

That murderer's photo removed. This is a better replacement. :biggrin:

pic2.jpg

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you are taLking about this same pinoy whom i met at the same pLace weeks earLier :

gwen-garci.jpg

:biggrin:

wah so pretty! shes from yishun denizen too? the one Jack bought jeans from was hot, but not this pretty lah. the yishun denizen pinoy is fairer than the normal brown-skinned pinoy. any hope yishun bros here who has been there before? really sory, no photos unfortunately

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I goota feeling that few SBF bros here will go to Denizen outlet at Northpoint in the comin days to beo that Pinay chick..:biggrin:

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I goota feeling that few SBF bros here will go to Denizen outlet at Northpoint in the comin days to beo that Pinay chick..:biggrin:

Better not after the eErotica and drifter saga. If you don't know the story, go ask drifter. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

at which level, new extension of the mall? I stay there n want to take a look leh..

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal

they should and write a report too and hopefully post her photo...bro, why dont u try? you seem like a skilled seductor...hhehehe