• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pretty Pinoy

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I goota feeling that few SBF bros here will go to Denizen outlet at Northpoint in the comin days to beo that Pinay chick..:biggrin:

Bro, when you mentioned that Beo word ; it reminded me of my oLd chiLdhood days at Beo Cresent, when the
food and pLay grounds were a great pastime for us..:smile:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should pose the challenge to Raiders. Always hear him talk about his PRC meimei exploits, but no pics. Think it should be chicken feed for Raiders to take a photo of the Denizen girl and post here.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
at which level, new extension of the mall? I stay there n want to take a look leh..

just go to 2nd floor and find Denizen shop. me not from yishun and only dropped by there to get the jeans while waiting for a friend, first visit since last century, so dono which is original/extension part. post her photo bro if you get the chance. there're 2 pinoys but the difference in the beauty is striking.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
kim_chiu_boob%2Bsexy%2Bimages.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they should and write a report too and hopefully post her photo...bro, why dont u try? you seem like a skilled seductor...hhehehe

He..He..He.. Will see the situation first... Maybe can send Raiders there..:biggrin:

Bro, when you mentioned that Beo word ; it reminded me of my oLd chiLdhood days at Beo Cresent, when the
food and pLay grounds were a great pastime for us..:smile:

Bro, check out Katong after midnite.. Can be a new playground for you too..:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Better not after the eErotica and drifter saga. If you don't know the story, go ask drifter. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

whahahahha...if im here in singapore i will go and take her photo and post it here ...just like the last time in raffles place mrt :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
last time you all want to see that girl mah ...since im in singapore that time nothing to do ..so do you guys a favour mah and post her photo here :wink: