• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Hopeful TAN KIN LIAN to go Speaker's Corner soon...

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
... to protect the poor Singaporean men who f***ed a rotten STD girl Steph Thia Hwee Koon :eek: :eek:

tankinlian.blogspot.com/2012/04/dear-mr.html

THURSDAY, APRIL 19, 2012

Message from an accused person

Dear Mr. Tan,
I am writing to you to request your kind assistance to talk to our Prime Minister Lee in looking into recent commercial sex with minor. I am one of the person was charged and feel very depressed and stressed. Do you think we deserve to be shamed over in internet and newspaper. Our career and life has been ruined and we are not giving any second chance.

I really hope you can urge our government to look into our law - is it fair to the man? The prostitute lie and her identity still get protected. All of us are been cheated by the pimp and prostitute. We did not purposely go for under-age girl. I really hope you could stand up and speak for us.

We, as the accused, are not in position to speak for ourself and how we are going to survive in Singapore after all this shame? Frankly speaking, I already planned to leave Singapore after this issue is settled. We are not given a second chance and condemned once we are charged.

Dear
I have already posted this article in my blog.
http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-am-concerned-about-decision-taken-by.html

I have also sent it to Today paper. I hope that they will publish it. I have also asked Temasek Review Emeritus, a social blog, to publish this article.

I am sure that someone will bring this to the attention of the Prime Minister, as I know that someone is monitoring my blog. So, you can be sure that the message has gone up to him.

I wish you all the best, and hope that this issue will be forgotten without too much harm to the people who were charged.

Tan Kin Lian

400afp_tankinlian2.jpg

"Yes! We should have a MAN's CHARTER!!"

steph2.jpg

"I should go KELANTAN LANE TO SCREEN FOR AIDS"​

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
80 Singaporeans got nailed by just ONE girl who happened to be underage.

However, we all know that there are THOUSANDS of whores in Singapore.

Let's assume they each go through 80 men a month (a conservative estimate), that's 80 x THOUSANDS of commercial sex transactions per month.

The rest of the sinkies are no angels. They were just lucky enough not to have booked this particular slut.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those 80 men will form a gang Band of Brothers when they enter jail together.
It will be the biggest, richest and most powerful gang in the jail.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
7 out of 10 of my male friends has fucked a whore either in Singapore or while on a business trip to some other country.. eg Thailand or China. I know because they tell me all the stories.

The other 3 appear to be rather "holy" but they could well be the worst of all.

The morality of these 80 who were caught are no worse than the rest of us. Neither were they more careless. They were just unlucky to be caught out because of a date on the calender.

a girl below 16 in the sex trade stands out like a sore thumb and would raise alarm bells. 90% of us could tell if we were about to fuck a 15 year old.

On the other hand it would be very hard to tell a 17 year old from an 18 year old.

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky for me none of my friends knew about this kantau. Else I would have tried her without knowing she was underaged. Do feel sorry for those who kena.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is Tan Kin Lian Fighting A Lost Cause?

It would not be a lost cause if society forgives the men who were misled by this tramp. Someone in authority needs to start the ball rolling.

Cheers!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

The problem is due to the confusion ovcer the legal age. Ordinarily, one cannot have sex with a minor - one who is under the age of 16. For a prostitute, the age limit must be over 18. Therein lies the confusion. The 48 who paid for sex probably thought it was alright since the girl was > 16. So why the difference? Shouldnt the law be harmonised?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's there to forgive? The men got duped by the dirty whore.

I doubt if any of the men knew they were getting into an illegal relationship when they poked her for cash. They probably thought it was just some young whore they were paying for - but not underaged; something quite common in Peesai. They were perhaps misled by her ad.

Cheers!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

They should imprison that filthy whore for lying about her age. Mind you, she even offers anal sex and ass rim! Talk about protecting the innocent.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Reminds me of Jack Neo incident, he went to see Kong Hee right?